Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, PositiveThinker said:

still the same. another office has the jurisdiction.  but my N400 estimated completion time has changed to 22 months from 15 months. haha but i know i will get a shorter time in few days or so. coz it always changes. 

Yeah that sounds right because Minnesota has the slowest processing times because we have more immigrants than anyone else. At least plenty of time to study for the test.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Sorry I've been out of the loop the past 10 hours. Shell I'm sad to see you go you were the the positive light here on this thread and im disappointed someone cruel had to spoil it. I know what its like to live with a medical condition as I have one myself. I hope you keep generating good vibes for yourself and remember mind over matter.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Several posts removed and one account permanently banned. Folks, I am truly sorry this happened in this thread, but please please please., use the REPORT button when someone is abusive or otherwise breeches the TOS.  Saying "Moderator!: in thread doesn't do anything, because there are thousands of posts a day here and only a few volunteer moderators, we cannot read every post.  We rely on members to report TOS breeches and abuse they see.******

Edited by Penguin_ie

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

...and I was also one of the lucky ones how received the transfer notice prior to that...

The https://egov.uscis.gov/ website says March 5th, the "new" website we all just kind of discovered says last transfer on Feb 26th 2018.

This email came from the https://my.uscis.gov/ website

It's getting better and better here :-)

I wish we all would pay AFTER the card is issued, I wonder if that would speed things up...

2 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

**** Several posts removed and one account permanently banned. Folks, I am truly sorry this happened in this thread, but please please please., use the REPORT button when someone is abusive or otherwise breeches the TOS.  Saying "Moderator!: in thread doesn't do anything, because there are thousands of posts a day here and only a few volunteer moderators, we cannot read every post.  We rely on members to report TOS breeches and abuse they see.******

Thanks @Penguin_ie  for your time! I am grateful. Thanks for reminding  us of the report button.  🌼

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So Guys,

I just came from USCIS Tampa office today and have my passport stamped for another 1 year extension beginning today's date. 

Question;? -  to those who had their passport stamped for a 1 year extension, did the officer take your expired conditional green card?  I asked for it and he explained that we dont need it no more and it has to be shredded.  I also asked him about the message updates that we got in the website saying that cases were transferred,  and He told me that on his end there were no transfers as of today and that CSC is still processing these cases. FYI  .

Any comments guys???

Edited by braveheart97xxx

May 24 2014 - Got Married in Florida

Preparing paperworks AOS from B2 (visitor)

July 18 2014 received mail according to USPS

July 24 2014 - email notification package received signed J chyba .. ;)

July 30 2014 - Received NOA's by mail

August 11 2014 - Received I-797C (Biometric appointment scheduled for August 22, 2014)

August 12 2014 - Walk-in Biometrics successful (Orlando Office)

August 14 2014 - Requested USCIS hotline to expedite EAD

August 18 2014 - Received email from USCIS to submit pertinent document to support expedite EAD

August 20 2014 - Submitted "Job offer letter" via fax

August 25 2014 - I-765 EAD moved to "Production Status " and will be mailed within 30 days

September 5, 2014 - Advance Parole and EAD combo card received in mail

----

April 07 , 2015 - USCIS Interview date

April 08,2015 - Received emai " Card production , green card on the way " - I-130 approved .;)

3 minutes ago, braveheart97xxx said:

So Guys,

I just came from USCIS Tamps office today and have my passport stamped for another 1 year extension beginning today's date. 

Question;? -  to those who had their passport stamped for a 1 year extension, did the officer take your expired conditional green card?  I asked for it and he explained that we dont need it no more and it has to be shredded.  I also asked him about the message updates that we got in the website saying that cases were transferred,  and He told me that on his end there were no transfers as of today and that CSC is still processing these cases. FYI  .

Any comments guys???

I’d love to see what it looks like ? (Stamp)

so he took your GC. When is your letter expiring ? My letter expires at the of April , would I be able to get a stamp or is too soon ?

4 minutes ago, braveheart97xxx said:

So Guys,

I just came from USCIS Tamps office today and have my passport stamped for another 1 year extension beginning today's date. 

Any comments guys???

TAMPA you mean? Was he nice? how many days/weeks did you go before your CG+letter expires?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Maya2015 said:

TAMPA you mean? Was he nice? how many days/weeks did you go before your CG+letter expires?

Yes he was nice and explained that CSC is indeed taking long...  -  approximately a month before my letter of the 1 yr extension expires. 

And YES I mean TAMPA..  ;)

August 11 2014 - Received I-797C (Biometric appointment scheduled for August 22, 2014)

August 18 2014 - Received email from USCIS to submit pertinent document to support expedite EAD

August 25 2014 - I-765 EAD moved to "Production Status " and will be mailed within 30 days

----

April 08,2015 - Received emai " Card production , green card on the way " - I-130 approved .;)

Timeline
Just now, Maya2015 said:

Cool, thank you!

I kind of don't want to give away the expired CG, but I guess there is no way around it...

Yup me too...  that is why I asked for it ..  LOL  ;)    It was fast and not crowded.  So you'll be fine.

----

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.