Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, shell20 said:

You need id, but its on your passport, perhaps a marriage certificate if they are different names?

Oh I do have my drivers license which is in my married name. But I can bring my marriage certificate as well!!! Thanks!!!! 

1 minute ago, sls said:

It says March 4th , I am CSC , I didn’t file N400. And I saw it on the website , I didn’t know an all existed 

Thank you very much for your feed back. It helps.

Just now, byrd_75 said:

Oh I do have my drivers license which is in my married name. But I can bring my marriage certificate as well!!! Thanks!!!! 

Not a problem, cant think of anything else.

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

3 minutes ago, sls said:

It says March 4th , I am CSC , I didn’t file N400. And I saw it on the website , I didn’t know an all existed 

Chicago office?

Just now, byrd_75 said:

Not a problem, cant think of anything else.

2 minutes ago, sls said:

No problem , I like to participate in the forum. I think there will be some good news soon for all of us 

Hopefully there will.

1 minute ago, sls said:

No I’m not in Chicago anymore , I’m In Florida 

Interesting, what month did you file?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ty all for the feedback! 

I didn't file 400 yet, and I'm a CSC filer.

I guess we will know what's going on in a couple of days/ weeks...*insert suspense music* 

27 minutes ago, sls said:

I filed at the end of Jan 2017 , and was already living in Florida way before filing 

Thanks

19 minutes ago, JReed said:

Ty all for the feedback! 

I didn't file 400 yet, and I'm a CSC filer.

I guess we will know what's going on in a couple of days/ weeks...*insert suspense music* 

Thanks, seems both of you are CSC, both filed a year ago or more and both of you have not applied for N400, only difference are the field offices.

33 minutes ago, rs2712 said:

Hey Guys, I just check on USCIS app. Randomly after 8-10 cases there is a case which has an update date of 4th Mar. I don’t know what could be update

You're very correct but there seems to be no regular pattern. I'm very sure it wasn't like that yesterday. I wish somebody can just explain what's really going on.

23 hours ago, Name O Boy said:

Yeah, that's right Shell. VJ is a community full of wonderful people like you. It is appalling to see CSC is stuck in September-2016 until this point. I can't wait to file for naturalization in less than 3 weeks. Hope you get your GC by Monday, regards. 

God willing, will be filing with ya. What is your local officeprocessing time like for N400?

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Timeline
2 hours ago, shell20 said:

Oh now I get it you had a transfer to your local office  Been happening a lot on the site lately most were done on 24th Feb that changed to 26th. Not the 28th.  I think yours said 28th without looking back at your old post.  Someones just said 4th of march from 26th Feb. Which number did you use to find this status. Did you use the NOA1 the one that use to have an error message?

You can ring up but youre still in processing times being a March filer. However, you can certainly ask if its been transferred. We are all currently trying to figure it out on the forum. I had my approval last week, my case was not transferred, but my status has not updated, no approval on my status, although I have the letter, no card production, no mailing of the card.

Ah, ok Why were they transferring them out? Must be because they are backed up bad huh? I really appreciate your help in this. I used the Receipt number we got once we completed the Biometrics part, the most up to date receipt number we had. 

I was just worried that they just not got the paperwork, and that there was a mishap/bad news. I had an estimated projected of March 24 in terms of being updated, and them saying we have been approved application wise. This process is so stressful sometimes, I wonder what happens if they reject and request more information. Yikes, Congrats on your approval !!!!! Yours seems to be moving fast!! 

ROC

03/23/2017 I-751 Sent Next Day Air (VSC)

03/24/2017 I-751 Delivered (VSC)

03/27/2017 NOA Receipt Date (VSC)

03/30/2017 I-751 Check Cashed (VSC)

04/02/2017 NOA Received (VSC)

04/23/2017 Biometrics letter in the mail

05/02/2017 Biometrics Appointment

05/02/2017 Biometrics Finished

03/02/2018 NVC received at local office

03/23/2018 APPROVED (website update)

04/XX/2018 E-notification: "New Card Is Being Produced"

04/XX/2018 E-notification: "New Card Has Been Mailed To You"

05/XX/2018 Physical card delivered

29 minutes ago, AY777 said:

You're very correct but there seems to be no regular pattern. I'm very sure it wasn't like that yesterday. I wish somebody can just explain what's really going on.

I am waiting for this months update maybe that will draw some clear picture. Hopefully they will add I-751 onto field offices updates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.