valentinanola

LOST MEDICAL EXAM DOCUMENTATION

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys,

I hope you're all well.

I moved to New York on the 11th of January and me and Jon got married yesterday but we have a problem.

In the process of moving out of my London flat, I forgot a folder in which I had the paperwork that was given to me at the medical exam, I asked my flatmate to send it to me but she wrote the wrong address and didn't put her address so USPS had no way of delivering it to us and it's now gone into dead mail, so it will be next to impossible to find. I contacted Knightsbridge medical to see if I could get a copy, and they said that they could only send me the vaccination report but that I have to contact the embassy for the rest of it.

Now I haven't contacted the embassy yet, but does this mean I will have to do my medical exam all over again with a USCIS CS here in Brooklyn? Please could you please clarify for me?

Thank you

depends what was given to you at Knightsbridge. I only received copies of the Vaccination report from knightsbridge.

At the embassy i was given my xray cd.

For AOS i sent in copies of my Vaccination report- I think lol i cant remember but that big envelope that we handed over at immigration will have your medical details in it etc.

Not sure if this helps, but i didnt hand anything else in for AOS

Congrats on the wedding .

Edited by bob+senga

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

You only need the DS-3025 (vaccination) for your AOS so if they can e-mail or send that to you then you are good to go.

Your medical was in the envelope you gave at POE.

Edited by Georgia16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Guys thank you so much! I was stressing about having to do the medical again and wait endlessly for the results, but I'm happy we can save time and $$.

Thank you very much!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.