dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Kojo & Yaa said:

Great to know you already did all that.

If my understanding is correct, then I answered your question already. IT DEPENDS.... packages are forwarded to Consulate after interviews are scheduled. If your interview is scheduled 2 days after Case Complete, it'll likely be sent within 2-3 days. If it takes 3 months after case complete to get an interview date, it'll take that much time before package is forwarded. I hope this helps.

Yes thanks.

Hi.

Does anyone know where to find the Medical Questionnaire for the Knightsbridge medical in the UK?

I've been looking and can't see where to find it. 

I have a question about rescheduling our interview appointment at the London embassy.  We contacted the embassy about the possibility of moving it up a week or so in order for my husband to be here while we're off from school for spring break.  They directed us to the website ais.usvisa-info.com that shows the calendar for the embassy in real time and allows one to change their interview. 

My question is do you have to cancel your current appointment before you can see the calendar?  I just don't want to give up the appointment without knowing if there is an earlier one available. 

Anyone have any experience to share regarding this?

1 hour ago, Jorcruzina said:

Thanks! Unfortunately NVC is closed today, so i could not get a hold of a Rep. How long did it took them to schedule your interview after your case was complete?

Must be a snow day...   grrrr waiting on the interview date.  luckily it doesn't snow in the Philippines.  

4 hours ago, chel0524 said:

I have a question about rescheduling our interview appointment at the London embassy.  We contacted the embassy about the possibility of moving it up a week or so in order for my husband to be here while we're off from school for spring break.  They directed us to the website ais.usvisa-info.com that shows the calendar for the embassy in real time and allows one to change their interview. 

My question is do you have to cancel your current appointment before you can see the calendar?  I just don't want to give up the appointment without knowing if there is an earlier one available. 

Anyone have any experience to share regarding this?

I'll share you my experience, different embassy though.

I registered on their website as the guide on the nvc website said to do. They had available an interview for February 22nd when mine was scheduled for March 10. I called the embassy and spoke to a rep that told me I couldn't rescheduled an appointment made by the NVC because they know how long it'll take for everything the embassy needs to do to be done. So I was left with my appointment for March the 10th.

Try calling your embassy to see what they can do. It all depends on the embassy I think, I've read other reviews saying that they were allowed to change their appointment. But my case didn't apply. 

I hope this helps, Good luck ?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ervie and Rob said:

I"ll suggest you go ahead with the medical anyway it has 6 months validity. I am not sure how hard it is to schedule medical from Saint Lukes and if result will be forwarded that quick in time for interview. March 14 is just a month away. God bless your case!

Thanks. I've already pre-registered, going next week for sure. Congratulations on getting your visa, May God bless your journey to US, i'm assuming pretty soon?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Agnes-IR5 said:

Thanks. I've already pre-registered, going next week for sure. Congratulations on getting your visa, May God bless your journey to US, i'm assuming pretty soon?

Thanks! Flying next week and trying to pack my 6 years life in Singapore in just 2 suitcases. urghhh Hope all will be well for your medical its pretty basic it would be over soon before you know it. God bless you too!

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): April 28 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: May 7, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: July 6, 2016 (60 days from NOA1) :dancing:
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: July 18, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 3, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 3, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 4, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 4, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 5, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 5, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 10, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 12, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 20, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via Express Mail Singapore Post): September 23, 2016
Scan date: September 29,2016

3 NA in CEAC site: October 17, 2016 :dancing:
CC through phone: October 17, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 24, 2016

Case "in transit": November 8,2016

Case "ready": November 17,2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: November 1, 2016

Medical (Singapore): November 11, 2016

Medical Sent to consulate: November 25, 2016

Interview Date: December 27, 2016

Interview Result: 221g for missing documents

Submit Documents: January 17, 2017

First Update: January 19, 2017

Submit Documents 2nd time : January 22, 2017 ( Approaching Chinese New Year )

Second Update : Feb 2, 2017

Ceac Status AP: until February 5, 2017

Ceac Status ISSUED: February 6, 2017

Visa ON HAND: February 7, 2017

POE: Philadelphia International Airport

US Entry: Feb 24, 2017

SS # received : Mar. 11, 2017

11 hours ago, Ervie and Rob said:

I"ll suggest you go ahead with the medical anyway it has 6 months validity. I am not sure how hard it is to schedule medical from Saint Lukes and if result will be forwarded that quick in time for interview. March 14 is just a month away. God bless your case!

I spoke to NVC the other day because we got approved for expedite at embassy level.  I'm not yet case complete but was reading this forum to see where others are at.  NVC were very firm in telling me not to get my medical until the consulate contacts me as they have to ensure I have the correct forms.  I'm in NZ, it may be different at your consulate but just my 2 cents worth.

Got married: 26th Sep 2013 

I-130 Petition Process:

Sent petition to USCIS Chicago lockbox (via in-laws to put check in US$): 11 Mar, 2016

NOA1: 24 Mar, 2016 (email notification 30 Mar. Hardcopy 11 Apr)

Service Centre: NEBRASKA

NOA2: 3rd Aug 2016

Petition sent to NVC: 18th Aug 2016

NVC Stage

Case number assigned: 8th Sep 2016

Paid AOS Fee: 9th Sep 2016

Paid IV Fee: 14th Sep 2016

DS-260 submitted: 25th Jan 2017

AOS & IV Package sent: 25th Jan 2017

Expedite requested: 25th Jan 2017

Expedite approved (consulate only): 1st Feb 2017

Scan Date: 31st Jan 2017

Case Complete: 14th April 2017 (10 weeks 4 days)

Full expedite approved (bypass NVC to send file to embassy), however too late as I already had case complete 17th Apr 2017

Case arrived at Embassy: 21st April 2017

P4 letter received: 26th April 2017 (expedite at embassy stage so this came from the consulate, not NVC)

Medical date: 26th April 2017

Interview date: 4th May 2017 APPROVED!!

Visa received: 8th May 2017 

POE (entered the USA): 15th May 2017 

13 hours ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

Yes thanks.

I'm a little worried myself I got my interview date February 2nd my interview is the end of march and my case status still says at NVC. Maybe they send it when your interview is closer ? 

Heartbroken right now.  My husband's medical didn't go well.  They discovered a heart murmer and want his physician to set him up with a cardiologist.  They also want a lymph node that he had biopsied several years ago rechecked to make sure it's not tb - hello, I'm pretty sure that would have been in the pathogen report.

I thought they just cared about communicable disease.  What do either of these things have to do with him moving to America?

50 minutes ago, chel0524 said:

Heartbroken right now.  My husband's medical didn't go well.  They discovered a heart murmer and want his physician to set him up with a cardiologist.  They also want a lymph node that he had biopsied several years ago rechecked to make sure it's not tb - hello, I'm pretty sure that would have been in the pathogen report.

I thought they just cared about communicable disease.  What do either of these things have to do with him moving to America?

I'm so sorry it didn't go good! :(

I hope and pray it gets resolved and that he is ok.  Fingers crossed!!

22 hours ago, brittany.mciver said:

Hi.

Does anyone know where to find the Medical Questionnaire for the Knightsbridge medical in the UK?

I've been looking and can't see where to find it. 

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/medical-examination/

Click on the Required Documents dropdown and click completed medical questionare.

I got this info from Knightsbridge doctors when they emailed me my appointment info.  Hope this helps!

:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.