AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

@LaurenAndBrent  have you guys gotten word on your case being sent to the embassy or information for the interview?

im sure you would've told us, but I'm just trying to get an idea torn us Jan filers how that process may go. I know the instructions are usually received a few days after CC

3 hours ago, AnIJrny said:

@LaurenAndBrent  have you guys gotten word on your case being sent to the embassy or information for the interview?

im sure you would've told us, but I'm just trying to get an idea torn us Jan filers how that process may go. I know the instructions are usually received a few days after CC

Nope, nothing yet! I phoned this morning at like 8.30 am NVC time and got straight through to someone but he said no interview date had been scheduled yet and to just keep checking my emails. I literally have received nothing from NVC in terms of correspondence about CC. We confirmed over the phone but no email as of yet from embassy etc. Will keep y'all updated! 2 people who got CC last week a day or two before mine who are also going through London embassy had their interview date given within 2 days! Was hoping I'd hear today but I'll just keep waiting 😊

52 minutes ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

Nope, nothing yet! I phoned this morning at like 8.30 am NVC time and got straight through to someone but he said no interview date had been scheduled yet and to just keep checking my emails. I literally have received nothing from NVC in terms of correspondence about CC. We confirmed over the phone but no email as of yet from embassy etc. Will keep y'all updated! 2 people who got CC last week a day or two before mine who are also going through London embassy had their interview date given within 2 days! Was hoping I'd hear today but I'll just keep waiting 😊

Aw man! Well I'm sure you'll hear something soon! 

Thanks for keeping us updated. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

Hello!  My husband had his interview in Belize this morning and was approved!!! I am anxious for next week when he can go back and pick up all of the documents just to know that it is for real and then we will book a ticket for him to join me.  I almost cannot believe that we are at this point after so much research, paperwork, waiting, and money!  I am grateful for the support I have found here when needed. Best of luck everyone!

3 hours ago, ECBZ said:

Hello!  My husband had his interview in Belize this morning and was approved!!! I am anxious for next week when he can go back and pick up all of the documents just to know that it is for real and then we will book a ticket for him to join me.  I almost cannot believe that we are at this point after so much research, paperwork, waiting, and money!  I am grateful for the support I have found here when needed. Best of luck everyone!

Congrats! Absolutely fantastic news. I think you must be the first Jan filer in the thread to actually have completed the whole process!! Woohooo!! :dance::wub: Jan filers time to shine :jest:

Good luck to you and your husband!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Howdy folks. I just saw in another group that there was a December 28th approval for Nebraska so that's a big leap in the right direction for us January folks. :) Still really crossing my fingers to have the petition part completed by Halloween.

:jest:

7 hours ago, ECBZ said:

Wow!!! Congratulations to you guys!!! You've reached the finish line! Now just time for the actual move and you guys can put this whole thing behind you. 

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, manseca said:

Howdy folks. I just saw in another group that there was a December 28th approval for Nebraska so that's a big leap in the right direction for us January folks. :) Still really crossing my fingers to have the petition part completed by Halloween.

:jest:

Thanks for the FYI. We're getting close. 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I realized that I have sent the wrong birth certificate for the I-130 petition. Can I complete my petition before they start managing my case? If so, can I refer to the number I got from the beginning starting with LIN.....?

15 hours ago, ECBZ said:

Congratulations! i:jest:

Posted this in the scan date group but you guys are my homies - Jan 2017 filers from start to finish 😂😂😂 sooo we were expecting a checklist because we thought we would have income problems and would be asked to get a joint sponsor but I just logged into ceac and status has changed to AT NVC and aos payment has disappeared soooo loooks like signs of a CC ?!?!?! Can anyone confirm this - is it still possible it will change back and we will get a checklist?? Don't wanna get too excited before knowing but at the moment even a gust of wind on the site gets me ecstatic 😂😂 

our scan date was August 9th and possible case complete today ?! (Sep 21st) 

2 minutes ago, larnar1309 said:

Posted this in the scan date group but you guys are my homies - Jan 2017 filers from start to finish 😂😂😂 sooo we were expecting a checklist because we thought we would have income problems and would be asked to get a joint sponsor but I just logged into ceac and status has changed to AT NVC and aos payment has disappeared soooo loooks like signs of a CC ?!?!?! Can anyone confirm this - is it still possible it will change back and we will get a checklist?? Don't wanna get too excited before knowing but at the moment even a gust of wind on the site gets me ecstatic 😂😂 

our scan date was August 9th and possible case complete today ?! (Sep 21st) 

Congratulations!! Definitely looks real!! If you guys call, they'd likely confirm that if you haven't yet received the email. 

OHHHH my gosh!!! I just checked my status (because that is what I do after anyone makes progress lol) and it says AT NVC!!!!! AOS has also disappeared. 

I checked a few hours ago and it had not yet been updated. 

I am so happy!!!

Scan date 7/28

Just now, AnIJrny said:

OHHHH my gosh!!! I just checked my status (because that is what I do after anyone makes progress lol) and it says AT NVC!!!!! AOS has also disappeared. 

I checked a few hours ago and it had not yet been updated. 

I am so happy!!!

Scan date 7/28

Ahhh congrats to you too!! Love when that happens :D:D:D 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.