chaingang

CR1 denied undersection 221 (g)

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello all posting again , my visa was rejected on 28 march , saying that "you are unable to prove that ur relation with petitoner is not solely for the immigration to united states we are sending back ur case to NVC for further recommendations that it be revoked"

My case is received by NVC 2 days ago and they will forward case to ucsis and then my wife is going to get the letter from uscis for further extra supportive documents,

Here i am confused really alot My wife went to USCIS office on 2nd of april they told them we dont receive ur case it is going to sent to texas and texas dont have phone number i dont know is that true or not if some one has their number please share it by the way is it really true that they sent denial cases to texas,

2nd thing what should i do , i know i did mistakes in my interview , but it was mistakes and not mistakes my wife was not able to come to see me in 2 1/2 years coz she had to take care of 2 family memebers and both did 4 times heart surgery , that was main reason she was not able to see me in 2 1/2 years

i showed them proof she didnt accept it i dont know why

now what should i do , should i hire immigration attorney or my wife should give them proof of our marriage by herself what and which way is going to be safe for us , now my wife is able to come to see me , but is it good idea to come to pakistan with out getting reaffirmation from uscis or should she wait to get approval from them and then come to pakistan and spend some months with me and also go with me to interivew ,

I really need help i did talk some attoreny and they assured me that we will fix ur problem with in 4 to 8 weeks , so i need to know which way is safe way

I hope to hear from some one soon

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ignoring your previous thread doesn't help anyone. What new information have you gathered this week to forward your case?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=61732&hl=

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

chaingang,

You've already heard from quite a few VJers on this issue, less than a week ago in fact.

At this point getting an attorney to help your wife is safer than continuing on without an attorney.

Yodrak

hello all posting again , my visa was rejected on 28 march , saying that "you are unable to prove that ur relation with petitoner is not solely for the immigration to united states we are sending back ur case to NVC for further recommendations that it be revoked"

I really need help i did talk some attoreny and they assured me that we will fix ur problem with in 4 to 8 weeks , so i need to know which way is safe way

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My case is received by NVC 2 days ago and they will forward case to ucsis and then my wife is going to get the letter from uscis for further extra supportive documents,

Here i am confused really alot My wife went to USCIS office on 2nd of april they told them we dont receive ur case it is going to sent to texas and texas dont have phone number i dont know is that true or not if some one has their number please share it by the way is it really true that they sent denial cases to texas,

2nd thing what should i do , i know i did mistakes in my interview , but it was mistakes and not mistakes my wife was not able to come to see me in 2 1/2 years coz she had to take care of 2 family memebers and both did 4 times heart surgery , that was main reason she was not able to see me in 2 1/2 years

now what should i do , should i hire immigration attorney or my wife should give them proof of our marriage by herself what and which way is going to be safe for us , now my wife is able to come to see me , but is it good idea to come to pakistan with out getting reaffirmation from uscis or should she wait to get approval from them and then come to pakistan and spend some months with me and also go with me to interivew ,

its worth if u take a good attorney

what was the exact reason for the visa denial ?

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

03/14/2007-NVC ASSIGNS CASE NUMBER

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL AND DS-3032 GENERATED

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL FEES MAILED AND DS-3032 MAILED

04/03/2007-NVC ACKNOWLEDGES CHOICE OF AGENT

04/10/2007-I.V FEE BILL GENERATED

04/18/2007-I-864 GENERATED

04/20/2007-I.V. BILL RECEIVED & MAILED TO N.V.C

04/23/2007-I-864 SENT TO NVC

04/26/2007-I.V. FEE BILL & I-864 ENTERED INTO THE NVC SYSTEM

04/30/2007-NVC BARCODE & INSTRUCTIONS FOR DS-230

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

05/23/2007-CASE COMPLETED

VISA APPROVED .

05/XX/2007-FLIGHT To JFK POE

another step of I-751 coming near :)

p.s. My opinion is only what i read research and get advices from experienced people.I aint any

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

doc_cute,

He gave us the exact reason - first sentence first paragraph.

Yodrak

Edited by Yodrak

thanks for reply guys yeah i thought alot and safest way is to get immigration attorney she told us that ur case isnt that serious coz she did some little investigation on us she said all i need is coperation from you and ur wife , uscis is demanding some extra proof, i mean our going on relationship and it is bonafide marriage not paid marriage, she told us it will take 6 to 8 weeks and she is going to cost us 3500$ i said fc*k it, i want to fix my problem asap, so tomorw i will send her $$ to do stuff through her but she assure me 6 to 8 weeks maximum she did cases from islamabad so i think it will better for me to go through her , some one told me it takes months to send case back to NVC and i sent them mail next day they told me ur case is received by us and they are sending case to uscis but i forgot to ask them they send it texas or local immirgration office, i am just curious about that any one knows exactly about this

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
doc_cute,

Yodrak

yes i got your point what i meant was what mistakes he made in interview that such a thing was told was he falsely telling facts or he didnt have proof of communication

sorrry , yodrak i couldnt put my words that properly in previous post

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

03/14/2007-NVC ASSIGNS CASE NUMBER

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL AND DS-3032 GENERATED

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL FEES MAILED AND DS-3032 MAILED

04/03/2007-NVC ACKNOWLEDGES CHOICE OF AGENT

04/10/2007-I.V FEE BILL GENERATED

04/18/2007-I-864 GENERATED

04/20/2007-I.V. BILL RECEIVED & MAILED TO N.V.C

04/23/2007-I-864 SENT TO NVC

04/26/2007-I.V. FEE BILL & I-864 ENTERED INTO THE NVC SYSTEM

04/30/2007-NVC BARCODE & INSTRUCTIONS FOR DS-230

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

05/23/2007-CASE COMPLETED

VISA APPROVED .

05/XX/2007-FLIGHT To JFK POE

another step of I-751 coming near :)

p.s. My opinion is only what i read research and get advices from experienced people.I aint any

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

chaingang, the information that MaryandMian provided you is the result of the research and personal experience of myself and others who have gone through this issue.

Please read it, and yes speak to a good immigration attorney. It will be some time before the USCIS actually receives the petition back for review...that is also listed in the information given to you in your original post. I wish you both luck. Hang in there, i know this is hard...but hang in there. Read that information, have your wife read it, it really can help you in this process.

I can answer your question about your wife coming to see you though...she should not wait until the reaffirmation to come and see you. Not only is it really good for your relationship after something like this happens, but the USCIS will want to see if if you have spent time together since the petition return. Since it does take some time for the file to actually make it back to the USCIS, she has plenty of time to come and see you.

This is exactly what we did, and we are so thankful I was able to go and spend almost 3 weeks with him before coming back here to face the petition return...we really needed it. I absolutely recommend it! :thumbs:

Good luck to you both!

(F) ~Kiyah~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

chaingang, the information that MaryandMian provided you is the result of the research and personal experience of myself and others who have gone through this issue.

Please read it, and yes speak to a good immigration attorney. It will be some time before the USCIS actually receives the petition back for review...that is also listed in the information given to you in your original post. I wish you both luck. Hang in there, i know this is hard...but hang in there. Read that information, have your wife read it, it really can help you in this process.

I can answer your question about your wife coming to see you though...she should not wait until the reaffirmation to come and see you. Not only is it really good for your relationship after something like this happens, but the USCIS will want to see if if you have spent time together since the petition return. Since it does take some time for the file to actually make it back to the USCIS, she has plenty of time to come and see you.

This is exactly what we did, and we are so thankful I was able to go and spend almost 3 weeks with him before coming back here to face the petition return...we really needed it. I absolutely recommend it! :thumbs:

Good luck to you both!

(F) ~Kiyah~ (F)

so u mean i should call my wife now and tell her to pack her bags and come with in 5 dyas to pakistan and then spent like 3 to 4 weeks here and then go back and start answering the questions asked by uscis brother

Timeline
doc_cute,

Yodrak

yes i got your point what i meant was what mistakes he made in interview that such a thing was told was he falsely telling facts or he didnt have proof of communication

Believe me, when the petitioner receives the NOIR/NOID, there will be case-specific information not just a general statement of: "you are unable to prove that ur relation with petitoner is not solely for the immigration to united states we are sending back ur case to NVC for further recommendations that it be revoked" This is just something they said to provide the required written notification to the beneficiary. The DOS must have specific evidence of their 'claim' when returning a petition/application with a recommendation to revoke....not just a suspicion, but evidence.

(F) ~kiyah~ (F)

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
GOOD LUCK! I sure can feel how frustrated you are.

Ummm, no you can't.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

doc_cute,

Yodrak

Believe me, when the petitioner receives the NOIR/NOID, there will be case-specific information not just a general statement of: "you are unable to prove that ur relation with petitoner is not solely for the immigration to united states we are sending back ur case to NVC for further recommendations that it be revoked" This is just something they said to provide the required written notification to the beneficiary. The DOS must have specific evidence of their 'claim' when returning a petition/application with a recommendation to revoke....not just a suspicion, but evidence.

(F) ~kiyah~ (F)

brother can we talk in private trust me i am on my way to commit sucicide i am extremely frustated , my email address is passionzhere@yahoo.com and passionzhere@hotmail.com please add me i need to talk to you coz its the matter of my marriage and i dont want my marriage get messed up like this so i am waiting for you please add me in ur msn or yahoo i need ur help badly

Timeline

Good luck to you both!

(F) ~Kiyah~ (F)

so u mean i should call my wife now and tell her to pack her bags and come with in 5 dyas to pakistan and then spent like 3 to 4 weeks here and then go back and start answering the questions asked by uscis brother

Exactly...it will take at least 8-10 weeks for your file to make it back to the USCIS office where it was originally approved. Then, it will take them some time before they actually review it. You have time right now...take advantage and spend it together. Seriously, if she can come to you for even a couple of weeks it will do you both some good.

(F) ~Kiyah~ (F)

doc_cute,

I understood your point, I sense that you've missed mine.

The mistake he made in the interview was failing to prove that he and his wife have a bona fide relationship. The burden of proof is on him to provide whatever evidence he wants that will be convincing. He failed to convince.

Yodrak

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.