chaingang

CR1 denied undersection 221 (g)

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
doc_cute,

I understood your point, I sense that you've missed mine.

The mistake he made in the interview was failing to prove that he and his wife have a bona fide relationship. The burden of proof is on him to provide whatever evidence he wants that will be convincing. He failed to convince.

Yodrak

yes i got your point what i meant was what mistakes he made in interview that such a thing was told was he falsely telling facts or he didnt have proof of communication

sorrry , yodrak i couldnt put my words that properly in previous post

yes ur right she did tell me that ur unable to prove to me that u have on going relationship with ur wife , and here i got screwed she didnt accept my mail records and other stuff with that so i was screwed here so what should i do now should i tell my wife to come here now or should my wife start answering the questions of uscis i really need this badly brothers, which one is going to be good idea for now my wife here with me in pakistan or answering uscis

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
[yes ur right she did tell me that ur unable to prove to me that u have on going relationship with ur wife , and here i got screwed she didnt accept my mail records and other stuff with that so i was screwed here so what should i do now should i tell my wife to come here now or should my wife start answering the questions of uscis i really need this badly brothers, which one is going to be good idea for now my wife here with me in pakistan or answering uscis

This embassy does not always look at the evidence that is turned into them. My husband and I had plenty of evidence and they ignored it. We had a field investigation and we endured Administative Processing. I also suggest that your wife come to Pakistan; have a nice reunion and that you both talk and if your visa is denied make an alternative plan on her living with you there or relocating to another country. Right now you need to show that your marriage is valid in the eyes of the USCIS. Contact a lawyer and make sure to read the information I posted earlier.

Edited by MaryandMian

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
doc_cute,

The mistake he made in the interview was failing to prove that he and his wife have a bona fide relationship. The burden of proof is on him to provide whatever evidence he wants that will be convincing. He failed to convince.

Yodrak

yes i got your point what i meant was what mistakes he made in interview that such a thing was told was he falsely telling facts or he didnt have proof of communication

ok thanks ,

in that case i feel its best to hire an immi attorney and chaingang tell your wife to come to your your country and stay for sometime however busy she is to save your marriage

also i feel Chaingang ,

should not worry and act now to save your marraige . hope that helps ,

mala

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

03/14/2007-NVC ASSIGNS CASE NUMBER

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL AND DS-3032 GENERATED

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL FEES MAILED AND DS-3032 MAILED

04/03/2007-NVC ACKNOWLEDGES CHOICE OF AGENT

04/10/2007-I.V FEE BILL GENERATED

04/18/2007-I-864 GENERATED

04/20/2007-I.V. BILL RECEIVED & MAILED TO N.V.C

04/23/2007-I-864 SENT TO NVC

04/26/2007-I.V. FEE BILL & I-864 ENTERED INTO THE NVC SYSTEM

04/30/2007-NVC BARCODE & INSTRUCTIONS FOR DS-230

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

05/23/2007-CASE COMPLETED

VISA APPROVED .

05/XX/2007-FLIGHT To JFK POE

another step of I-751 coming near :)

p.s. My opinion is only what i read research and get advices from experienced people.I aint any

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

doc_cute,

Yodrak

ok thanks ,

in that case i feel its best to hire an immi attorney and chaingang tell your wife to come to your your country and stay for sometime however busy she is to save your marriage

also i feel Chaingang ,

mala

thanks to everyone doc-cute ur right kiya thanks to you too indeed thanks to everyone i just called my wife and told her forget nvc uscis and laywer all of them leave things as they are i need u to come here with in 7 days , ur right uscis or embasy of pakistan will never belive if she dont here to see me , after she spent here like 3 to 4 weeks then we will hire immigration attorney and will talk to uscis and once we get approval again she will come again , i think its the best way to accomplish the mission wat u guys think about this

once again thanks so much brothers and sisterss

chaingang,

I cannot help you and VJ cannot help you other than to provide comforting words. If you want to get a visa you or your wife need to be speaking with a US immigration attorney, preferably one who has experience with the consulate in Pakistan and knows how the consular officers think.

Yodrak

brother can we talk in private trust me i am on my way to commit sucicide i am extremely frustated , my email address is passionzhere@yahoo.com and passionzhere@hotmail.com please add me i need to talk to you coz its the matter of my marriage and i dont want my marriage get messed up like this so i am waiting for you please add me in ur msn or yahoo i need ur help badly

mala,

I agree with you 100%

Yodrak

doc_cute,

Yodrak

ok thanks ,

also i feel Chaingang ,

mala

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.