allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Lets keep our fingers crossed for upcoming visa bulletin. Thank you for sharing your story guys. Please don't forget to post when you get the interview letter.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
6 hours ago, allset said:

Heard some very good news on the forum.So guys with PD December 2010 and January  2011 should call NVC and update everyone.filiblessed and  myomin you two should call NVC.

Yeah, today I called to NVC. but they said, "you have to wait until your PD become current." 

So,I don't know what to do.I am just waiting . . . 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 12/29/2017 at 1:37 AM, filiblessed said:

Yeah, today I called to NVC. but they said, "you have to wait until your PD become current." 

So,I don't know what to do.I am just waiting . . . 

Hey filiblessed  someone with  pd 2nd January  receive interview letter..hope you receive your letter soon:)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, irma24 said:

My PD f2b is 10 Jan 2011 got IL on January 2. Interview on February 6, 2018

Thank you, VJ!

Congratulations and best of luck :)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Marlen84 said:

Hi

i send my cover sheet documents in December including I-864 and paid stub from my father who is my sponsor but this month my father will quit his job for some reason... did I must to make some update like joint sponsor when I go to my interview 

thanks 

No, you don't need a joint sponsor as long as you meet income requirement for 2014, 2015, 2016.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

hi vj help me please in 2009 I try to join my mother with a student visa but with a name different from the name of my petition F2B can it cause me tied in interview 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, AMAT10 said:

hi vj help me please in 2009 I try to join my mother with a student visa but with a name different from the name of my petition F2B can it cause me tied in interview 

Why your name is different?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Lain said:

Why your name is different?

It is difficult to explain but will traces of pass interview be seen at new interview As it will not happen in the same contry

Timeline
10 minutes ago, AMAT10 said:

It is difficult to explain but will traces of pass interview be seen at new interview As it will not happen in the same contry

If it is difficult to explain here,  then make sure, that it would be easy to explain at the time of interview, as you will have to tell what visas do you have, when it was issued, how much time did you spend in US and etc. Be sure, that they have that info in their system. Good luck.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
On 28.12.2017 at 4:06 PM, allset said:

Heard some very good news on the forum.So guys with PD December 2010 and January  2011 should call NVC and update everyone.filiblessed and  myomin you two should call NVC.

my pd is january 2011 im gonna call but i dont know its going forward so slow. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.