4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I noticed I have 2 profiles, can I request a moderator to merge my accounts. Seems I am the only one left from December 2016. Still don't have an approval.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Do you mean December 2015? If you've applied in December 2016, there's going to be quite some time left. Averaging processing time for an I-130 approval is ~5-6 months currently. If you mean December 2015, then you are well past average processing times and should call your respective processing center and ask to be escalated to a Tier 2 representative. They will typically initiate a supervisor review and get you a response within a month or so. In parallel, you should also reach out to your US Representative and Senators' offices. They can inquire on the status of your petition; such inquiries can also possibly help move things along.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I meant December 2014. What if its being processed as a VAWA. I sent them my final divorce in Oct 2015 and had an interview in Feb 2016 and yet no response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, agripa said:

Do you mean December 2015? If you've applied in December 2016, there's going to be quite some time left. Averaging processing time for an I-130 approval is ~5-6 months currently. If you mean December 2015, then you are well past average processing times and should call your respective processing center and ask to be escalated to a Tier 2 representative. They will typically initiate a supervisor review and get you a response within a month or so. In parallel, you should also reach out to your US Representative and Senators' offices. They can inquire on the status of your petition; such inquiries can also possibly help move things along.

I meant December 2014. What if its being processed as a VAWA. I sent them my final divorce in Oct 2015 and had an interview in Feb 2016 and yet no response

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.