Adam&Allison

CEAC status updated twice in two days?

4 posts in this topic

So my interview is next Friday and I noticed that my CEAC status was updated twice in two days. The one today I assume was the medical results arriving at the embassy as I phoned Knightsbridge yesterday to ask where they were and she said she was getting ready to send them to the embassy, any idea why it would've been touched yesterday though?

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future." - John F. Kennedy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I am not sure why it would be updated twice in two days. It could be that they got your results the first day or were notified that the results were received and then they did an update when they actually entered the data into the system.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Does it still show ready for interview? That is what matters most!

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

31 minutes ago, Kat&Jon said:

I am not sure why it would be updated twice in two days. It could be that they got your results the first day or were notified that the results were received and then they did an update when they actually entered the data into the system.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Does it still show ready for interview? That is what matters most!

Yeah, status is still set to ready. I'm not worried really, was just curious :) 

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future." - John F. Kennedy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.