emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, GT Dude said:

I think it is Montreal based on the information I have, but I am in Brampton, closer to Toronto.

Is there an embassy in Toronto?

Montreal is the only US Consulate in Canada dealing with this.  Please share your completion date if you don't mind.  I've been waiting (Case completed)  since May 30, PD Jan 09, 2006.  Thanks,

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, TD2306 said:

Montreal is the only US Consulate in Canada dealing with this.  Please share your completion date if you don't mind.  I've been waiting (Case completed)  since May 30, PD Jan 09, 2006.  Thanks,

Thanks for the heads up, My PD is March 2012 so I have a while to wait.

That is a long wait, what is the hold up for?, which Province are you in?

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
4 hours ago, vakson007 said:

Congratulations .... Great news....

Now I m hoping that my case also get completes.... My passports r already with embassy.....

That's great!  When did u submit ur passports. ? And didn't they give u a date to return for visas. ?

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, May2006 said:

That's great!  When did u submit ur passports. ? And didn't they give u a date to return for visas. ?

Submitted my passport along with documents of joint sponsor on 6th September.... Till date no update from consulate.... Hoping to get passport back with visa in month of October as new quota of visa comes and pd which retrograde will come to current......

Hopefully this waiting ends......

Timeline
4 hours ago, GT Dude said:

Congratulations, finally after 12 years the waiting is over. I have another 5-6 years left. 

Thanks!  12 years 4 months of waiting. Get urself occupied for the 5-6 years time will pass..we all have been there. .

Timeline
2 hours ago, vakson007 said:

Submitted my passport along with documents of joint sponsor on 6th September.... Till date no update from consulate.... Hoping to get passport back with visa in month of October as new quota of visa comes and pd which retrograde will come to current......

Hopefully this waiting ends......

Ohh...they kept ur passport since then that's a good thing.. I believe  In the coming week u will get ur visas. . Our pd has passed. . N their new fiscal year has begun. . Keep us posted. .

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
3 hours ago, May2006 said:

Update. .

Received a call from the US Embassy to take in our passports today at 8 am, did that.. and were told the case is approved and to return to the embassy on Tuesday 2nd October to uplift our visas. 😂😃😉😆

May2006, Thank you for the update and Congratulations !!!!! The Loooooooooooooooong wait is not over. Do you plan to come to the USA in October? Where in US are you coming to. Wish I can meet you but I am guessing you will be on the East Coast.

Timeline
15 hours ago, gowrie77 said:

May2006, Thank you for the update and Congratulations !!!!! The Loooooooooooooooong wait is not over. Do you plan to come to the USA in October? Where in US are you coming to. Wish I can meet you but I am guessing you will be on the East Coast.

Thank you!  Maybe we will meet one day b4 the year is over..maybe at Rockefeller Center lol.. I will b in New York City. . Yes I'm planning to leave in October. . Update to follow. ..Cheers! 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, May2006 said:

Thank you!  Maybe we will meet one day b4 the year is over..maybe at Rockefeller Center lol.. I will b in New York City. . Yes I'm planning to leave in October. . Update to follow. ..Cheers! 

My PD is June 2007, like how long more do you think my pd will become current. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, May2006 said:

Oh, that will be nice. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, Wilsub said:

My PD is June 2007, like how long more do you think my pd will become current. 

Wilsub, I am guessing your Welcome letter will come early next year and maybe by June or a little after that you will receive Interview Letter.
One of my nephew PD February 1 2007 ....we are expecting his Welcome Letter soon maybe by next month.

Timeline

Hello Friends,
I am happy to inform you that my nephew PD  June 30 2006 received Interview Letter last night at 11:36 pm, Interview Date is November 7 .

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, gowrie77 said:

Hello Friends,
I am happy to inform you that my nephew PD  June 30 2006 received Interview Letter last night at 11:36 pm, Interview Date is November 7 .

Wow,  that's great, but the priority date for Oct is 15 June 2006 and your nephew date is 30th June 2006. That was fast.  I pray the bulletin moves fast and there will be no retrogression. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.