Jacque67

trump promises a revelation on hacking

129 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President-elect Donald J. Trump, expressing lingering skepticism about intelligence assessments of Russian interference in the election, said on Saturday evening that he knew “things that other people don’t know” about the hacking, and that the information would be revealed “on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

Speaking to a handful of reporters outside his Palm Beach, Fla., club, Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump cast his declarations of doubt as an effort to seek the truth.

“I just want them to be sure because it’s a pretty serious charge,” Mr. Trump said of the intelligence agencies. “If you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong,” he added, referring to intelligence cited by the George W. Bush administration to support its march to war in 2003. “So I want them to be sure,” the president-elect said. “I think it’s unfair if they don’t know.”

He added: “And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”

When asked what he knew that others did not, Mr. Trump demurred, saying only, “You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

Mr. Trump, who does not use email, also advised people to avoid computers when dealing with delicate material. “It’s very important, if you have something really important, write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old-fashioned way, because I’ll tell you what, no computer is safe,” Mr. Trump said.

“I don’t care what they say, no computer is safe,” he added. “I have a boy who’s 10 years old; he can do anything with a computer. You want something to really go without detection, write it out and have it sent by courier.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-hacking.html

So is Barron the guilty hacker???

expect more lies on Tuesday or Wednesday or whenever..

like the extremely credible source he tweeted about telling him Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud.

the farce continues....

@Mr Trump's wedge salad 

@Baked Alaskan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post containing a personal attack removed.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

That wasn't a personal attack. I said I missed him! We are the best of friends :)

You could have at least left my part that was on topic. All of these memes being posted are completely random and off topic and provide no substance. 

Trump says "I know a lot about hacking" which I find hilarious. He seems to think he knows a lot about something after he looks it up on wikipedia. I can't wait to hear his expert opinion.

9 hours ago, Jacque67 said:

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President-elect Donald J. Trump, expressing lingering skepticism about intelligence assessments of Russian interference in the election, said on Saturday evening that he knew “things that other people don’t know” about the hacking, and that the information would be revealed “on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

Speaking to a handful of reporters outside his Palm Beach, Fla., club, Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump cast his declarations of doubt as an effort to seek the truth.

“I just want them to be sure because it’s a pretty serious charge,” Mr. Trump said of the intelligence agencies. “If you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong,” he added, referring to intelligence cited by the George W. Bush administration to support its march to war in 2003. “So I want them to be sure,” the president-elect said. “I think it’s unfair if they don’t know.”

He added: “And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”

When asked what he knew that others did not, Mr. Trump demurred, saying only, “You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

Mr. Trump, who does not use email, also advised people to avoid computers when dealing with delicate material. “It’s very important, if you have something really important, write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old-fashioned way, because I’ll tell you what, no computer is safe,” Mr. Trump said.

“I don’t care what they say, no computer is safe,” he added. “I have a boy who’s 10 years old; he can do anything with a computer. You want something to really go without detection, write it out and have it sent by courier.”

I hope Hillary and the DNC read this.. Pretty sage advice for someone who knows nothing about hacking lol...  The dems are just going to have more egg on their face when he releases the truth. Its so obvious Obamere is trying to wag the dog with all this Russian non sense. 

Just now, MarkPerry said:

Now lets not bring Bill Clinton into this conversation

If Bill Clinton was caught on a hot mic saying he liked to grab women's genitals because he is famous and he can get away with it, then yes sure we can talk about it.

Trump bragged about sexual harrassment and essentially rape (a few short steps removed). I dont' care how "Alpha" someone is, that isn't appropriate. It's not appropriate on a bus with a mic clipped to your shirt, it's not appropriate in a locker room. It is not appropriate when you are 20 in college and bragging with friends, and it is certainly not appropriate when you are in your 50's. A 20 year old college student may be able to plead ignorance and stupidity because of their age and immaturity (it still wouldn't be appropriate), a man in his 50's or 60's can't.

5 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

I talk that way, it just the way Alpha Males Talk

Then you speak like a wannabe rapist. Good for you. Take a medal. We can move along.

I said like by the way. So I'm not attacking you. Just making an observation.

Also, honestly "Alpha Males" that talk that way are wannabes. They are hiding the fact that they are insecure, bad with women, and instead focus on their "masculinity" as a way to get them through their existence. They are stuck in a time we have moved on past and will never go back to again. They are antiquated. There are real "Alphas" in today's world still, but they aren't these same biceps flexing, womanizing men that you seem to speak so highly of. Those are a dying breed. They are worth nothing in today's society. They can continue to punch each other, beat their chest and think they are the best gift to women. Everyone else will just point and chuckle.

Edited by bcking