espared12

I-751 January 2017 Filers

2,600 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, jasmine0803 said:

I got transferred to NBC on May3 for my I751 and I filled N400 as well, they just updated online status to "scheduled an interview" two days ago. Still waiting for the interview notice.

Can you tell us when did apply for N400 and I751 ? 

3 minutes ago, jasmine0803 said:

I751 on December 22, 2016

N400 on December 27, 2017

Oh that nice , I think the next month will be for those who applied I751 in January, I hope so , I think they’re working in December cases now 

18 minutes ago, Asilarmani said:

Oh that nice , I think the next month will be for those who applied I751 in January, I hope so , I think they’re working in December cases now 

I applied October 2016, transferred to NBC May 1st and so far no update. Counter is at 59 days so next week I am allowed to start an inquiry.

Haven't filed for the N400 yet.

So don't get your hopes too far up yet. ;)

Around my case I looked at 300 other cases, some are still at the status received by local office. 16 transferred to NBC early May 1st to 3rd and so far no change for all of them

John

3 hours ago, JohnInTX said:

I applied October 2016, transferred to NBC May 1st and so far no update. Counter is at 59 days so next week I am allowed to start an inquiry.

Around my case I looked at 300 other cases, some are still at the status received by local office. 16 transferred to NBC early May 1st to 3rd and so far no change for all of them

John

So I got you, so we don’t know where they are now , just we need to wait 

5 hours ago, JohnInTX said:

John

when did you search 300 cases ?  with which app? 

case tracker seems no much updates for last several days

4 hours ago, gc@gc said:

when did you search 300 cases ?  with which app? 

case tracker seems no much updates for last several days

I just refreshed now and latest updates are from June 28.

I am looking with Case Tracker around WAC17024001xx

John

Edited by JohnInTX

Just wanted to update that I got my green card in the mail today but it was dated 6/26/2018. Everyone still waiting, hang in there! It'll happen soon!

AOS Timeline

08/21/2014: Forms filed

08/27/2014: Received NOA in mail

09/16/2014: Biometrics 

11/12/2014: AP/EAD approved

11/21/2014: AP/EAD card received in mail

01/12/2015: Interview

01/12/2015: GC approved

01/20/2015: GC received in mail

Lifting of Conditions Timeline

01/09/2017: I-751 package sent to CSC

01/10/2017: NOA date

02/01/2017: Biometrics 

12/14/2017: I-551 stamp good for 1 year

02/26/2018: "Case was received at my local office"

06/22/2018: Case was approved! 

06/29/2018: Received card!!

Hopeful dreamer is right. i'm a CSC 1/27/207 filer and i received the approval mail as of 6/26/2018. Approvals will be coming for everybody, specially for the ones with the message "case has been received at local office". Note that I received this letter by mail before the website gets update....(website still shows case received at local office and it's not true)

Edited by djkurtz

Hello

i have complicated case long story short on January 2018 I did info pass and they told me that my case is approved I never received the approval notice or the green card I been doing info pass almost every month and they give me the same answer my case is approved but I never received anything then I decided to call the 1800 number the lady on the phone did inquire about my approval notice week later I received a letter saying that my file been transferred to Nebraska from what I’m reading from you guys that mean I should receive the approval notice soon then the green card because from what I’m reading that most of you guys after receiving transfer notice to Nebraska most of you guys got the approval notice real quick thank you ??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I just saw that my online status on the dhs site changed on June 28th to: “we corrected your name for your case”. I have not received an email and the other website still says “case received”.. 

Anyone else have this before???

E1A40A45-6276-47E6-ACE4-96DC67A5CDAB.png

58 minutes ago, msdynamite said:

I just saw that my online status on the dhs site changed on June 28th to: “we corrected your name for your case”. I have not received an email and the other website still says “case received”.. 

Anyone else have this before???

E1A40A45-6276-47E6-ACE4-96DC67A5CDAB.png

Most often means an approval is around the corner. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
7 hours ago, Rocdoc said:

Most often means an approval is around the corner. 

That would be awesome. I read about it too..just insecure because I actually DO need them to change my name..who knows..i guess I keep on waiting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just got my approval letter yesterday.

I'm a CSC filer. No transfers...Only status update on March 5 to "Received at local office".

NOA date 01/17/2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.