Dharone17

Medical at St Luke's

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You need to schedule the appointment and take in the confirmation print out.

Medical Exam - It is preferred that your fiancé complete a medical exam at least 2 weeks prior to the interview at the following clinic below. This typically takes 2 days to complete:

St. Luke’s Medical Center Extension Clinic

1177 J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines

Phone #: (632) 521-0020 and (632) 521-8647

Open Monday to Friday from 6am to 4pm (except on Philippine holidays)

1. Medical Exam Fee: $333 (adults 15 years old and up), $185 less than 15 years old.

2. Your fiancé may re-register online to fill out her information in advance by going to http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/index.php

3. Medical exam results are valid for up to 6 months. If the results are over 6 months by the time of the interview, the embassy will require your fiancée to complete another one.

Please bring the following to the Medical Exam:

ü Interview/appointment confirmation letter

ü Medical exam fee (must be paid in cash and converted into the current exchange rate in pesos)

ü Philippine Passport - must be valid for at least 6 months

ü DS-160 Confirmation Page

ü 2x2 passport photos on a white background

Of this my partner was only asked really for a copy of the NVC case number letter we received, so perhaps advise taking in a copy of that also showing case number.

Edited by Ben&Zian

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You don't need to schedule an appointment. It's first come, first served but you have to preregister online. You will just have to input you and your fiancé's information but there is no part there that asks you to choose which date and time you will come.

Do you need to make an appointment to schedule a medical or is it a first come first serve basis? Thank you...

You do not need to schedule an appointment. It's first come first serve BUT you need to register which can be found here. http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

The registration saves time when you arrive because they will have all your information prior and that way you will not have to sit and fill it out as others are lining up before you for their exam.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you need to make an appointment to schedule a medical or is it a first come first serve basis? Thank you...

No appointment, SLEC is first come first serve. It helps to complete the online registration before attending. No need to show up HOURS before SLEC opens, arrive a hour or so after they open is just as quick to complete the first day.

http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#required-docs

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/index.php/2-visa-process/4-slec-medical

You need to schedule the appointment and take in the confirmation print out.

Medical Exam - It is preferred that your fiancé complete a medical exam at least 2 weeks prior to the interview at the following clinic below. This typically takes 2 days to complete:

St. Luke’s Medical Center Extension Clinic

1177 J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines

Phone #: (632) 521-0020 and (632) 521-8647

Open Monday to Friday from 6am to 4pm (except on Philippine holidays)

1. Medical Exam Fee: $333 (adults 15 years old and up), $185 less than 15 years old.

2. Your fiancé may re-register online to fill out her information in advance by going to http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/index.php

3. Medical exam results are valid for up to 6 months. If the results are over 6 months by the time of the interview, the embassy will require your fiancée to complete another one.

Please bring the following to the Medical Exam:

ü Interview/appointment confirmation letter

ü Medical exam fee (must be paid in cash and converted into the current exchange rate in pesos)

ü Philippine Passport - must be valid for at least 6 months

ü DS-160 Confirmation Page

ü 2x2 passport photos on a white background

Of this my partner was only asked really for a copy of the NVC case number letter we received, so perhaps advise taking in a copy of that also showing case number.

:no: No appointment ... and not needed to complete the medical two weeks before the interview.

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Everyone is correct, you just fill out the info online and get there early,I would recommend you get there like around 0430 or 5am, my fiancee just finished up her medical last Monday and Tuesday....she had an early day on Monday and was done by 1030am, then on Tuesday she just had her Vaccinations to get done. I'm sure everyone is different but for her it went very fast, she got a check list of things she had to get done and she just quickly went to each floor and finished them, then on day 2 after finishing she was given all the info for the interview (she had today the 19th of December!). So we scheduled only one week in advance the medical from the Interview. You can always schedule like we did with just one week between and there is the option of rescheduling the interview if needed once you finish the medical appointment.

I see you are a CR-1....so maybe it's different then for K1 Visas....anyways I thought I'd give our info.

Good luck in your medical and interview!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.