1,910 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Wynona said:

Is anyone here processing their papers and submit all documents through CEAC? 
Our PD is Dec 2016. Just want to know, do they schedule an interview as soon as they review and complete the case? or interview schedule is based on the final action dates in Visa bulletin?

Thanks for the reply. 

Hi Wynona,i guess you received a correspondence from nvc with directives how to proceed with your case.Your case has to be completed and your priority date must be present on the final action dates chart before your interview can be scheduled.

I am Dec 2016 also and still waiting on correspondence from nvc.

Just now, Aj06 said:

Hi Wynona,i guess you received a correspondence from nvc with directives how to proceed with your case.Your case has to be completed and your priority date must be present on the final action dates chart before your interview can be scheduled.

I am Dec 2016 also and still waiting on correspondence from nvc.

Thank you for the reply. 

We already paid everything and probably complete and submit all required AOS and civil docs w/ DS-260 by end of July. We're assuming they will schedule an interview after few weeks of submitting. 

How about you? What is your status?

3 minutes ago, Wynona said:

Thank you for the reply. 

We already paid everything and probably complete and submit all required AOS and civil docs w/ DS-260 by end of July. We're assuming they will schedule an interview after few weeks of submitting. 

How about you? What is your status?

I haven't heard from nvc since my case approval.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Wynona said:

Hello, 

Do they schedule interview date based on the Priority Date? Do you know which timetable should we follow in Visa bulletin?

Our PD is December 2016. We are planning to send all documents through CEAC by end of July. 

When was your case approve? Have you received a wl from NVC? When was that?

30 minutes ago, blessB said:

When was your case approve? Have you received a wl from NVC? When was that?

Hi!

Our case was approved May 1st and got the NOA a week after that.

Then NVC received our case from USCIS after a month, then got an email from NVC with our case number 9 weeks after we received the NOA letter. 

Edited by Wynona

1 hour ago, Aj06 said:

I haven't heard from nvc since my case approval.

Have you tried calling them? 

I called them 30 days after we received the notice of approval and they said that they haven't received our case. 
A week after that I sent an email to NVC and they replied to me and said that they just received our case and it will be processed online, so the next time I called NVC I pressed "5" for online processing case and the agent advised me that our case is scheduled to be put on the system til Aug 11. And fortunately, they were able to give it to us after that week I called. 

29 minutes ago, Wynona said:

Have you tried calling them? 

I called them 30 days after we received the notice of approval and they said that they haven't received our case. 
A week after that I sent an email to NVC and they replied to me and said that they just received our case and it will be processed online, so the next time I called NVC I pressed "5" for online processing case and the agent advised me that our case is scheduled to be put on the system til Aug 11. And fortunately, they were able to give it to us after that week I called. 

No I haven't,its been 40 days now since i got my approval.I sent an email to nvc 2 days ago and i am waiting on a reply.

16 minutes ago, J.A.G 2016 said:

No I haven't,its been 40 days now since i got my approval.I sent an email to nvc 2 days ago and i am waiting on a reply.

Ok, Hope you get yours soon too. But for your reference, here's our timeline:

May 1 - Approved

May 7 - Received letter from USCIS

June 22 - NVC received our application from USCIS

July 11 - NVC emailed our case number and Invoice number

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Wynona said:

Hello, 

Do they schedule interview date based on the Priority Date? Do you know which timetable should we follow in Visa bulletin?

Our PD is December 2016. We are planning to send all documents through CEAC by end of July. 

Hey wynona... interviews are always set when your Priority date is already current.. meaning it’s always based in the final action dates in the Visa bulletin :). 

6 minutes ago, Janice_mickey said:

Hey wynona... interviews are always set when your Priority date is already current.. meaning it’s always based in the final action dates in the Visa bulletin :). 

Okay, thanks for clearing that out! 

I always check the table below the final action dates. So looks like we need to wait 5 more months, *hopeful* :)

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Wynona said:

Okay, thanks for clearing that out! 

I always check the table below the final action dates. So looks like we need to wait 5 more months, *hopeful* :)

Time flies fast... soon it will be your turn :).. which country you from? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Wynona said:

The Philippines!! I live in the bay too!! :)

I see, we’re from the same country po. :).. soon it will be your pd.. good luck to you :)

5 hours ago, Wynona said:

Ok, Hope you get yours soon too. But for your reference, here's our timeline:

May 1 - Approved

May 7 - Received letter from USCIS

June 22 - NVC received our application from USCIS

July 11 - NVC emailed our case number and Invoice number

Thanks Wynona for the time line,it's of great help....btw @J.A.G 2016 is my account also,sorry if i confused u.

Edited by Aj06

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.