merijan

London interview and visa was "suspended"

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My fiance interviewed on March 26 They asked him usual questions , and seemed satisfied. Only then they asked him about his birth certificate and why it was issued only a few months ago. He explained they dont nec. issue them in Pakistan when ur born, his parents never got one for him . etc. And his brother went to the govt place and got it issued for himHowever before that he saw a pink paper next to the man, who was very nice to him, that said visa suspened. after questions the man handed him his passport and said ur visa appl. is suspended untill we finish "additional administrative processing" and we will call u within 4 to 6 weeks and u can then send ur passport and we will send it back with ur visa. On the paper it stated under 221 G ... and then checked other and said Additional Administrative processing needed. Does anyone know what this means? Pleae help. Im still stressing...

also I want to add interview was in LONDON UK

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

It pretty much means you wait. You can try to get a congress person involved, but they may not do anything right away, only if it takes a couple months or more. If the slip given by the CO has request for additional information, you may want to make that available right away. But otherwise, all you can do is wait.

This is not unusual, visas go into AR/AP if there is either a question of fraud or outstanding processing on the visa. Sometimes its accompanied by a request for additional information. This can take week, months or in some cases years to complete. All you can do is wait and call them every week or so.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

it is a usual thing for middle eastern countries to go thru this. my husband was put on administrative review also. thank God it was only for a week but there are some here on VJ that have taken months.

the woman at the interview told him she sent something back to the united states and when it came back he would get his visa.

so try and not worry too much about it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

OK well i guess the wondering is over. because he just woke up in London to get ready for work. There was the letter for him. He was afraid to open it . but thanks to our prayers it said WE ARE NOW READY TO ISSUE YOU YOUR VISA YAAAAAAAAAAAAA... WE HAVE IT...

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

:dance: YAY

congratulations

2006/11/29 : I-129F Sent

2006/12/12: I-129F NOA1 (Receipt)

2007/02/22: I-129F NOA2 (Approved)

2007/03/06: Package Left From NVC

2007/03/21: Rec Instructions (Pkt 3)

2007/03/27: Pkt 3 sent to Montreal Consulate

2007/03/28: Pkt 3 rec. @ Montreal Consulate

2007/04/12: Entered into system

2007/04/19: Medical

2007/07/25: Phone call, interview Aug/Sept. Email, at least 6 months for interview

2007/08/01: Phone call, 5-7 months

2007/08/08: Phone call. INTERVIEW

2007/08/16: Interview letter arrives.

2007/09/03: My baby girl leaves for Trent University

2007/09/12: Interview@8:15 APPROVED

2007/09/19: Visa received in hand

2007/10/08: POE Sarnia/Port Huron

2007/10/09: Home

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.