bgreen19

Sent RFE package 1 month ago, no updates??

7 posts in this topic

We sent our RFE package a month ago today, and we still haven't received any updates. Our online case status is still the same. How long does it take USCIS to process RFE's? When can we expect to hear something from them?

You should have at least received your NOA. Did you get it? Online case statuses don't change much with ROC. You should be seeing a message that says USCIS received your I-751 on such and such date. Pretty soon you should be getting a second notice with biometric appointment. RFEs take longer to be processed...if you're in CSC (Colorado, right?), they won't send one out 5-6 months from your filing date, i.e. if you even get an RFE. Good luck!

I think you misunderstood what I'm asking. We have already received an RFE and responded to it. That is my question, how long does it take to process RFE's once they are received by USCIS?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

I think you misunderstood what I'm asking. We have already received an RFE and responded to it. That is my question, how long does it take to process RFE's once they are received by USCIS?

i think she did, USCIS just recieved mine in California, im not sure what the avg time might be but it could take a week or over a month. Talk to tier 2 . if your NOA stating your status has been extended one more year is about to expire you will need to get your passport stamped to with another 6 month extension.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

USCIS usually has 90 days to respond to RFEs! If it goes beyond 90 days without a response, then an info-pass appointment at your local USCIS office would be the next step! Good luck to you!

USCIS usually has 90 days to respond to RFEs! If it goes beyond 90 days without a response, then an info-pass appointment at your local USCIS office would be the next step! Good luck to you!

Thank you!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.