Petricia

REAFFIRMED-INTERVIEW-APPROVED!!!

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 12/16/2016 at 10:24 AM, Petricia said:

yes when we got noir from asks, there was written from co that even though we didn't chose to meet that requirement, if we would prove it it can help our case, so just her speculations basically, all lies, she even wanted a letters from famous people that my husband tattooed..but when we got reaffirmed we came for interview she just congratulated us( the same co ) and we could see she was so disappointed that when we explained uscis that we didn't chose high salary requirement we are not obligated to provide anything and they agreed with us we had really good lawyer that responded to all of her speculations, and uscis reaffirmed in a month.. after reaffirmal it took a month to case reach to embassy and then just a week later we had appointment and same day they gave us passports and package, we took next day flight

Which lawyer did you use? We might need a lawyer to help with the rebuttal to get our case reaffirmed.

Thank you and congratulations!

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Slovakia
Timeline

hey we used lawyer but she specializes in employment based green cards so she won't be able to help you with your, i am sorry and thank you ! but if you wanna look them up go to www.wegreened.com thats who we used since beginning, 

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I do see recommendations for lawyers as a tricky thing in general. Not only do you need one who fits your area and field (and employment and family based are for sure very much different topics), but one that worked out for you might do a horrible job one somebody else case.

I talked to many lawyers before I made a final choice, which was also influenced by reference by others but ultimately where I felt the best chances of success.

As an example WG gave a totally negative evaluation of my case first not believing in any chance for an EB1A and not even an O1. By now I understand why, they asked the wrong questions to see my reference material. Others only saw the potential for an O1 but also because they were not proficient or offering in EB1 application services.

Ultimately my case turned out to be a strong and solid one and I had a smooth premium processing approval.

I could have gone wrong and costly ways with others. So choose wisely! ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.