adnanvirani

Hospital Birth Certificate

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello,

My fiance had an interview on Oct 4, every thing went well and CO mention that you will get visa information in 2 weeks. But they also give the slip saying need to submit the original Birth certificate.

Unfortunately, we couldn't find the original one but we submitted the original birth certificate which we got from hospital. Is this is acceptable.?

Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

This is exactly what happened to me! Our birth certificate fell out of the folder and got stepped on. They said it was too dirty, so we needed to send in a new one. We just went to the municipal office and got a new one. It only took thirty minutes. Even though out countries are different, I don't think there should be a big difference in how yours is processed. We literally got it the same day after the interview.

Met: 09/14/2013

Started Dating: 02/09/2014

Began Long Distance Relationship: 02/13/2014

I moved to Costa Rica: 01/15/2015

My parents visited and he proposed: 06/29/2016

Packet Sent: 07/01/2016

NOA1: 07/05/2016

NOA2: 08/25/2016

NVC Tracking number: 09/12/2016

Medical: 09/28/2016

Interview: 10/11/2016

POE: 10/28/2016

Wedding: 1/6/17 !!!!!

AOS and EAD Packet Sent: 1/18/17

NOA1: 1/23/17

Bio Appointment: 2/27/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No. they require the Nadra Birth Certificate.

if you are in Karachi, you can get it from the Municipal Office at Saddar.

Thank you so much actually in packet 3.5 we send the original english translated birth certificate. And now we sent hospital generated birth certificate. So on the safe side should we send nadra one also. We got it today

Thank you for your help

This is exactly what happened to me! Our birth certificate fell out of the folder and got stepped on. They said it was too dirty, so we needed to send in a new one. We just went to the municipal office and got a new one. It only took thirty minutes. Even though out countries are different, I don't think there should be a big difference in how yours is processed. We literally got it the same day after the interview.

Thank you

Yes today we got the govt made borth certificate.

Thinking but not sure to submit that one

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.