Jump to content

Consulate of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam requires only I-134 form and the most recent tax return record

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody, my fiance'e in Vietnam has just received Instruction Package for K1 Visa Applicants. For Evidence of Support, the Consulate in Vietnam asks only a filled form I-134 and tax return records for the most recent year, and that's it. I wonder why USCIS and some other websites instruct people prepare more documents like bank account verification letter, job verification letter, 12 latest bank statements..., besides tax return record.

Is it enough to follow to Vietnam consulate instruction (only I-134 and tax return record)? Because I am going to mail I-134 document overseas, knowing this will help me mail fewer papers.

Thank you in advance for all your feedback.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.