Groogrux108

After having all my package ready, found out I could do Email

32 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

One thing that I want to point it out is that if your joint sponsor is married and file taxes together with his/her spouse, the spouse must fill I864a.

What if my uncle (my joint sponsor), makes enough on his own? Wouldn't he just send proof of his individual income along with the I-864 and Tax Docs?

Timeline

Hey guys, I've been studying all along to send in a package through post mail, but thanks to one of our friends on here I realized I'm eligible for electronic processing (my number starts with RDJ and its a CR-1)... So my question is what are the main differences for someone who will take the e-mail route? hit me up with some good tips/links so I can get started! I feel like a dummie for not noticing that sooner...

So you found out you were eligible for eletronic processing just by having those first 3 letters RDJ?

I-130 Petition Filed From Abroad

August 12-2016 Sent I-130 Petition to Chicago.

August 16-2016 USCIS received I-130, Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska.

February 21-2017 Approved I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

March 26-2017 Submitted I-864 AOS Email Processing

April 03-2017 Case Complete NVC in 1 week

May 23-2017  Interview Date

May 23-2017 Approved!. Thank GOD!

Timeline

So you found out you were eligible for eletronic processing just by having those first 3 letters RDJ?

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Submit_documents.html

the link above shows those who are eligible... since I understand you are filing a CR-1 and for a Brazilian immigrant, you would probably be eligible (RDJ = Rio de Janeiro)

• 3 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I'll be going thru EP in a couple of days. I have a question. Do you have to scan the 2 passport style photos, and can they be in the same page?

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Samuelelbu1990 said:

I'll be going thru EP in a couple of days. I have a question. Do you have to scan the 2 passport style photos, and can they be in the same page?

no you don't. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Samuelelbu1990 said:

Are you sure?

Yes. I just did EP in November and already have received the visa since.

Below are absolutely ALL documents I sent (yes, I am annoyingly thorough and not all of these are needed and some are specific to my case as a citizen living abroad).

AOS COVER LETTER:

To whom it may concern:

Enclosed please find the Affidavit of Support submission for my wife, JENNIFER LAWRENCE THE ACTRESS, containing copies of the following documents:

·         Petitioner Form I-864 (Signed and dated)

·         AOS Barcoded Cover Sheet

·         Petitioner 2015 Tax Transcript

·         Petitioner Passport

·         Joint Sponsor Form I-864.

·         Joint Sponsor household member Form I-864A.

·         Joint Sponsor 2015 Tax Transcript

·         Joint Sponsor 2015 Tax Return

·         Joint Sponsor and Household Member 2015 SSA-1099 statements

·         Bank statements showing recent deposits of current income.

·         Driver’s Licenses of Joint Sponsor and Household Member as evidence of their joint residence.

·         Joint Sponsor and Household Member’s Marriage Certificate.

·         Joint Sponsor’s Passport.

·         Joint Sponsor’s Household Member’s Birth Certificate.

·         AOS fee receipt

I, SHIRTLESS TOM BRADY, am currently residing in Brazil with my spouse, JENNIFER LAWRENCE THE ACTRESS. Below you will find a list of attached documents to show the steps that I have taken to re-establish domicile.

Steps I have taken to establish US Domicile:

·         Have established a residential agreement for residence in Seattle. Please find the residential agreement attached.

·         Have received and accepted a job offer at Cascade Community Services which I will begin upon our arrival. Please find copy of job offer attached.

·         Opened an account at Bank of America in Seattle in April/2016 using the address I will be living at in Seattle and began transferring funds to it. Please find attached statements from the account.

·         Have sold an apartment in Brazil we owned. The sale contract was signed in February/2016 and due to the bank’s processing times we received the money in October/2016. Please find the contract of sale of the apartment attached.

·         Have vacated and returned the apartment my wife and I had been living at. We are temporarily living with her mother until her visa is approved. We vacated the apartment in July/2016. Please find attached the Letter of Intent to Vacate.

·         Have sold furniture and appliances we owned in Brazil in July/2016 through the e-commerce website www.olx.com.br. Please find attached Screen Prints of the ads for our items.

I, SHIRTLESS TOM BRADY, declare that I intend in good faith to re-establish my domicile in the United States no later than the date of spouse's admission into the US.

I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the statements in this letter and all accompanying evidence are true and correct.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IV COVER LETTER:

To whom it may concern:

Enclosed please find the Affidavit of Support submission for my wife, JENNIFER LAWRENCE THE ACTRESS, containing the following documents:

Please find enclosed the supporting documents for the DS-260 as follows:

• IV bar-coded cover sheet

• Photocopy of the biographic data page of beneficiary’s passport

• Copy of the birth certificate of beneficiary

• Copy of marriage certificate

• Copy of beneficiary’s divorce documents

• Original police clearance certificate for the state of XXXXXXXX, Brazil.

• Original Brazilian FEDERAL police clearance certificate.

• IV fee Receipt

Scanned copies of documents submitted are exact copies of unaltered documents and I understand that I will be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at the interview.

I, SHIRTLESS TOM BRADY, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the statements in this letter and all accompanying evidence are true and correct.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Groogrux108 said:

Yes. I just did EP in November and already have received the visa since.

Below are absolutely ALL documents I sent (yes, I am annoyingly thorough and not all of these are needed and some are specific to my case as a citizen living abroad).

AOS COVER LETTER:

To whom it may concern:

Enclosed please find the Affidavit of Support submission for my wife, JENNIFER LAWRENCE THE ACTRESS, containing copies of the following documents:

·         Petitioner Form I-864 (Signed and dated)

·         AOS Barcoded Cover Sheet

·         Petitioner 2015 Tax Transcript

·         Petitioner Passport

·         Joint Sponsor Form I-864.

·         Joint Sponsor household member Form I-864A.

·         Joint Sponsor 2015 Tax Transcript

·         Joint Sponsor 2015 Tax Return

·         Joint Sponsor and Household Member 2015 SSA-1099 statements

·         Bank statements showing recent deposits of current income.

·         Driver’s Licenses of Joint Sponsor and Household Member as evidence of their joint residence.

·         Joint Sponsor and Household Member’s Marriage Certificate.

·         Joint Sponsor’s Passport.

·         Joint Sponsor’s Household Member’s Birth Certificate.

·         AOS fee receipt

I, SHIRTLESS TOM BRADY, am currently residing in Brazil with my spouse, JENNIFER LAWRENCE THE ACTRESS. Below you will find a list of attached documents to show the steps that I have taken to re-establish domicile.

Steps I have taken to establish US Domicile:

·         Have established a residential agreement for residence in Seattle. Please find the residential agreement attached.

·         Have received and accepted a job offer at Cascade Community Services which I will begin upon our arrival. Please find copy of job offer attached.

·         Opened an account at Bank of America in Seattle in April/2016 using the address I will be living at in Seattle and began transferring funds to it. Please find attached statements from the account.

·         Have sold an apartment in Brazil we owned. The sale contract was signed in February/2016 and due to the bank’s processing times we received the money in October/2016. Please find the contract of sale of the apartment attached.

·         Have vacated and returned the apartment my wife and I had been living at. We are temporarily living with her mother until her visa is approved. We vacated the apartment in July/2016. Please find attached the Letter of Intent to Vacate.

·         Have sold furniture and appliances we owned in Brazil in July/2016 through the e-commerce website www.olx.com.br. Please find attached Screen Prints of the ads for our items.

I, SHIRTLESS TOM BRADY, declare that I intend in good faith to re-establish my domicile in the United States no later than the date of spouse's admission into the US.

I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the statements in this letter and all accompanying evidence are true and correct.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IV COVER LETTER:

To whom it may concern:

Enclosed please find the Affidavit of Support submission for my wife, JENNIFER LAWRENCE THE ACTRESS, containing the following documents:

Please find enclosed the supporting documents for the DS-260 as follows:

• IV bar-coded cover sheet

• Photocopy of the biographic data page of beneficiary’s passport

• Copy of the birth certificate of beneficiary

• Copy of marriage certificate

• Copy of beneficiary’s divorce documents

• Original police clearance certificate for the state of XXXXXXXX, Brazil.

• Original Brazilian FEDERAL police clearance certificate.

• IV fee Receipt

Scanned copies of documents submitted are exact copies of unaltered documents and I understand that I will be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at the interview.

I, SHIRTLESS TOM BRADY, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the statements in this letter and all accompanying evidence are true and correct.

Thanks @Groogrux108.. I really appreciate you helping me with this.

Timeline

no problem! good luck...

by the way..... I tried sending the email a couple of time and it kept returning... had to rescan everything in very low quality. Keep that in mind. the email that went through turned out to be 13MB. 

Good Luck!

Timeline
10 hours ago, Groogrux108 said:

no problem! good luck...

by the way..... I tried sending the email a couple of time and it kept returning... had to rescan everything in very low quality. Keep that in mind. the email that went through turned out to be 13MB. 

Good Luck!

Thanks again. One more question thu. I just sent everything today. How long should I wait to call them to confirm that they have received it?

Timeline
11 hours ago, Samuelelbu1990 said:

Thanks again. One more question thu. I just sent everything today. How long should I wait to call them to confirm that they have received it?

I received a checklist two days after (my wife's birth certificate had a ilegible stamp on it)... another dude who sent it around the same time I did got his case complete after 3 days! so I guess there is some luck involved. We didnt get any confirmation that they received it. maybe if you dont get a CC or a checklist after a week or so just call them and make sure they have it.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Other Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 1/30/2017 at 9:28 AM, Groogrux108 said:

no problem! good luck...

Good Luck!

Hi. I would really appreciate your answer I have sent an email and after they got it they said send it again it's illegible. I sent it again and today they sent an email saying this .... file ins an illegible rescan and send it again. Now I called them 3 times today to speak with supervisor, and never got hold of the supervisor, and they said your name is in the list they will call you and I've been waiting 10 hours. I need to know what's wrong with them. I sent them just like the others. So on that file I put the police certificate 2 pages--- birth certificate 2 pages non translated-- and 2 other birth certificate translated.  Note the other documents were little mixed. So I didn't put each doc in one  separate file, and they only commented on this file only. What should I do. Call them again for the 4th time?  I'm lost. I have read a lots of things in here and other websites. 

Wow, how did I miss this thread? Looks like it was a couple months old when I started looking for information on email processing. Nice to find more info about EP. We just submitted our documents last week through EP and hopefully by next week sometime we have a CC. Looking at the length of time it took for other people on here, looks like that will be no problem for us.

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Filed: Other Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 hour ago, cordoba2015 said:

Wow, how did I miss this thread? Looks like it was a couple months old when I started looking for information on email processing. Nice to find more info about EP. We just submitted our documents last week through EP and hopefully by next week sometime we have a CC. Looking at the length of time it took for other people on here, looks like that will be no problem for us.

Good luck for ya. I have problem with one document. And will send another 4th email today after 6 calls within a 24 hours. The have been saying when I called them now it's taking 11 weeks. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.