Allys26

Call in letter

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline

The last update on my case status on ceac.state.gov was on September 8th. My fiance will be picking up his appointment package later today.

Please what was the interview date

Filed: Timeline

Please what was the interview date[/q

te]

Interview date is December 14th

What sort of notification did you get, the last update on my case is 01-Sept.-2016 and I am yet to receive any form of notification whatsoever. The Accra embassy hasn't responded to my emails as of now. What do you suggest I do, please.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

What sort of notification did you get, the last update on my case is 01-Sept.-2016 and I am yet to receive any form of notification whatsoever. The Accra embassy hasn't responded to my emails as of now. What do you suggest I do, please.

My case reached the embassy on 9/1/16 as well! I believe she said that her beneficiary fiance got the letter in his mail then used it to go to the embassy to pick up package 3 & 4.

K-1 Visa Journey: :wub:

05/24/2016 -- I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX

05/27/2016 -- I-129F delivered to Lewisville, TX

06/01/2016 -- NOA1 email and text, case routed to USCIS California Service Center

06/02/2016 -- Check Cleared

06/06/2016 -- Form I-797C/NOA1 received in the mail

08/08/2016 -- Petition Approved (68 Days)

08/13/2016 -- Form I-797/NOA 2 received in the mail

08/19/2016 -- NVC case received and Case ID assigned

09/01/2016 -- Consulate received

10/19/2016 -- Packet 3 & 4 received

01/04/2017  -- Interview--> Approval!! :dancing:

02/21/2017  -- POE :clock:

My case reached the embassy on 9/1/16 as well! I believe she said that her beneficiary fiance got the letter in his mail then used it to go to the embassy to pick up package 3 & 4.

Thank you very much for the prompt response, I will call the beneficiary to check if the letter is in her box yet.

Timeline

Thank you very much for the prompt response, I will call the beneficiary to check if the letter is in her box yet.

Yea try that and maybe give it another 2 weeks or so? if not then maybe you can take the emails and CAEC case status report to the embassy and see if they will let you pick it up? That's all I can think of at the moment...

06/01/2016 -- NOA1 email and text, case routed to USCIS California Service Center

Yea try that and maybe give it another 2 weeks or so? if not then maybe you can take the emails and CAEC case status report to the embassy and see if they will let you pick it up? That's all I can think of at the moment...

So did they schedule your interview or you had to do that yourself ?

Timeline

So did they schedule your interview or you had to do that yourself ?

I'm still waiting just like you. But from what I read it takes about 6-8 weeks to get it scheduled, I believe for Akua38 she was lucky and a little earlier. I'm just trying to be hopeful but patient. I told myself I would wait until after the first week of October to start with emails. What has your timeline been like?

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline

Mcbee any notification from the embassy? And what about the last date n your status?

There is no call in letter as of now, but one thing I did is I contacted my Senator's office yesterday, talked to them about not getting any email reply from embassy. The lady I spoke with said she will contact the consulate on my behalf. Just some minutes ago I checked the status and BAMMM, case updated again on 29-SEPTEMBER. So am hoping she gets the call in letter soon.

I'm still waiting just like you. But from what I read it takes about 6-8 weeks to get it scheduled, I believe for Akua38 she was lucky and a little earlier. I'm just trying to be hopeful but patient. I told myself I would wait until after the first week of October to start with emails. What has your timeline been like?

coincidentally, we have the same timeline. My only missing point is how to determine when the consulate received the package. If its the last case update, then it's same as your's. Someone needs to share the experience regarding the interview date, do we schedule it ourselves or is it part of their services to us. ?

Timeline

coincidentally, we have the same timeline. My only missing point is how to determine when the consulate received the package. If its the last case update, then it's same as your's. Someone needs to share the experience regarding the interview date, do we schedule it ourselves or is it part of their services to us. ?

the consulate schedule's the interview. You just need the call in letter to get the packets. Beneficiary has to pick up packets 3&4, packet 4 has the interview details. You can check when the consulate received the case by calling NVC and use your case number so that they can look you up.Using your ACC number you check your status on the CAEC site.

Edited by ceeeceekins

Timeline

There is no call in letter as of now, but one thing I did is I contacted my Senator's office yesterday, talked to them about not getting any email reply from embassy. The lady I spoke with said she will contact the consulate on my behalf. Just some minutes ago I checked the status and BAMMM, case updated again on 29-SEPTEMBER. So am hoping she gets the call in letter soon.

Have you received your call in letter?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.