Allys26

Call in letter

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Greece
Timeline

Have you received your call in letter?

No, but I did receive any email from the senator's office that the embassy have mailed the letter to applicant so we are waiting for when it shows up in mailbox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I received the call-in-letter yesterday, I have scanned it to the beneficiary. It requests the beneficiary to present same at the embassy on a wednesday to pickup packets 3/4, then I will know her interview date.

How long did it take from the case arriving at the embassy to getting the call letter?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Allys26

@Allys26

Any update? Have you heard from the embassy or received a call letter?

Yes our call letter arrived after my fiancé went to the embassy to pick up his package

• 2 months later...
Timeline
On 9/26/2016 at 9:48 AM, Akua38 said:

Last year they mailed the call letter to me the petitioner, so I was expecting it to be mail to me again but today my fiance went to the post office and there it is the call letter. The embassy received case on August 23rd, date on letter September 7th, mailed it September 16th and inside the mailbox September 19th. Ghana wastes a lot of time mailing the call letter, sending an email will be better. I hope you get yours soon.

Sorry to bother you, I wanted to know how many times you did the K1. A friend just got denied and she's willling to give it another try and what is the possibility of it getting approved? Thank you 

Timeline

No worries I am here to help. I did the k1 twice. With your friend it all depends on their case. With my first K1 I didn't provide any tax returns and also no evidence of continuous relationship. On the second K1 a lawyer helped me and did more face time, sent three years of tax return and continues relationship. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 hours ago, Akua38 said:

No worries I am here to help. I did the k1 twice. With your friend it all depends on their case. With my first K1 I didn't provide any tax returns and also no evidence of continuous relationship. On the second K1 a lawyer helped me and did more face time, sent three years of tax return and continues relationship. 

So this time around, what supporting documents did you send along with i 134 form?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.