Rob and Melinda

Babies, Children, Mentally Incapacitated Get Into Heaven for Free

Should God just let all Babies, Children and Mentally Incapacitated into Heaven for Free  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is it Fair for Got to admit these into Heaven?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont' care
    • Yes Because that is the right thing to do.
    • No, they should have to come the same way as everyone else.
    • I don't believe in God, so the question to me is mute
    • Yes because I believe that this is what the Bible teaches.
    • No, I do not believe the Bible teaches this.

133 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Nope. It doesn't prove the Bible. Same thing with 1+1=2. It applies everywhere. Does that prove the Bible?

Asymmetry doesn't prove the bible.

You don't rerally know what Chirality is then. It is absolutely conclusive and endorsed by the best scientific minds in the world. It is the One thing that all evolutionists cannot refute because it is so compelling,.

Rob

You have to be kidding me. This is non-sense. Show me where chiralty is used to prove the Bible then? Who is this scientific mind? Anthropologists? They are not really scientists, more like historians.

I am sorry that you dont' know that Chhirality is incontrovertible evidence for creation. Tell me what Chirality is then, explain the process...

Rob

I-129F

Filed New I-129F form with IMBRA June 19, 2006

NOA 1 June 26, 2006

Touched July 3, 2006

I-129F Approved by E mail August 21, 2006, Just 63 Days

NOA 2 for I-129F Received in the Mail August 26th, 2006

I-129F at NVC

Case Number assigned at NVC August 29, 2006 MNL2006XXXXXXXXX

NVC sends the I-129F to the Manila Embassy August 29th, 2006

Embassy in Manila Receives I-129F August 31st, 2006

Packet 4 Received by Melinda from Manila Embassy October 1, 2006

Interview at Us Embassy Manila, October 18, 2006

Visa Approved! Interview Completed.

Visa Delivered by DELBROS October 28th, 2006

October 30, 2006 Arrived back in LAX with Melinda, were going to Disneyland!!!

November 6th, 2006, Melinda and I are back home in Winslow Arizona loving Life!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Rob, why do most Christians the world over believe in the resurrection based on faith? Are you the only one that considers it true based on fact? If so, how did you come to this conclusion alone and if you have found real historical proof then why have you not shared it, and why are you so reluctant to share it, with the rest of the Christian community?

No I am not the only one.

I belong to to one of the fastest growing churches in the world that began with the Jesus People in the 60's and we teach this to all of our members, as does most of the solid Bible believing churches around the world. The church I belong to has more than 32,000 people a week that attend services. We are a Teaching ministry.

Disclaimer, this is not an endorsement to join my church or any church, join Jesus!

Our "Faith" is based upon FACTS. God doesnt ask you to take your brain out when you become a Christian. He gave us the solid historical evidence So that you would know for sure.

Rob

First of all, I think it's sad that you don't hear the many of us telling you that you are doing more harm than good for your faith when you talk to us the way you do. If someone acts like they dislike you, it's not because they want to know Jesus, it's because they want you to cram it, nine times out of ten. It's great for you that you feel so important, though.

If God left facts, why on earth are you not willing to share them with us? Come on, give us the evidence. Faith isn't about "taking your brain out" as you put it, and that is a very simpleminded way of understanding humans. Faith is about something apart from intelligence. If your religion were based on anything but leaps of faith there would be no Christianity. It's too bad your church underestimates people to the point that it has to provide false evidence for a factual version of Christianity. It's also too bad that you're so enmeshed in your church that you have lost perspective of the world outside and have obviously forgotten how to examine and consider opposing ideas.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay, this is the part that I find really hard to grasp. Say there is someone who is not religious in the slightest, in fact we'll call them Mr Atheist, ok? They devote their life to doing good. To working tirelessly for charities, giving their time and money to good causes, for helping people cross the street, for helping anyone who crosses their path and never thinking a bad thing about anyone...in fact, living a TOTALLY blameless life...but he doesn't believe in any higher power at all.

Then there is Mr Smith (just a made up name) down the road, who just goes to church every Sunday, doesn't do much else in his life, nothing that stands out anyway. Pretty insignificant.

But because Mr Atheist hasn't embraced jesus or god he is not going to be allowed into heaven. Yet, Mr Smith, whose only claim to fame is going to church on a Sunday is welcomed with open arms.

Doesn't that strike you as just plain WRONG? Surely, Mr Atheist is more entitled to a place in heaven because of his deeds in life? Condemning him to hell for all eternity is hardly a fitting punishment for someone who has lead a wonderful, giving life and helped hundreds, maybe thousands of people....

Edited by mags

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Truth does not have to be proven if it is a matter of the historical record. It is there for you to discover yourself. I take it that you have never personally done any of your own reseasrch on the authenticity of the Resurrection. You let other people think for you without verifying it.

I have been challenging everyone on this forum to think for yourself and do your own research, DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, THINK FOR YOURSELF, FIND OUT YOURSELF... but all I get accused of is thinking for you. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I on the other hand, I have challenged YOU to do something with your claim that it didn't happen, find out for yourself.

Some of the greatest minds the world has ever known have rersearched the Resurrection of Jesus Chirst and come away with the same conclusion: the resurrection of Jesus did happen from the historical record, Exactly as the New Testament describes it.

Another case in point, the New Testament is now Viewed as the Most accurate Historical document ever written. Through Archeological discovery, Science, Mathematics and the shear number of the original manuscripts that we have, make it the most accurate document evern written.

When people write here in this forum that there are contradictions in the New Testament, that is amazing to me, because all of those so called contradictions were debunked by Schollars many years ago.

People write that stuff here as if it is true, when they have never read the other side of the story by the schollars that have debunk those claims of contradictions many, many times

Rob

Will all due respect - please don't treat me like an idiot. You made a very specific claim that suggests overwhelming historical evidence for an event that is not supported by anything other than biblical sources. I want to know what this overwhelming evidence is that you are referencing. Now you've added to the conundrum with further vagueries - "the greatest minds the world has ever known" support your conclusion? Who - specifically?

Another one "the New Testament is now Viewed as the Most accurate Historical document ever written". According to WHO....?

It's easy to come out with high-sounding generalities, but its patronising in the extreme to stand by those generalities then demand that others do their own research, when your own argument cannot stand the slightest probing.

You might at least show me the part where I (personally) denied the resurrection...

Edited by erekose

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

When I find myself flipping channels in the wee hours of the morning, I often wonder who are all these people that are at these TV evangelical gatherings. I think I'm beginning to understand.

Filed: Timeline
When I find myself flipping channels in the wee hours of the morning, I often wonder who are all these people that are at these TV evangelical gatherings. I think I'm beginning to understand.

The Good Lord wants you there, too. Just make sure you hit an ATM on the way to the studio.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I always wonder about those crazy televangelists. They've taken a beautiful religion and turned it into a cult.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The Good Lord wants you there, too. Just make sure you hit an ATM on the way to the studio.

So VERY true. It's ALL about money these days, all about money...

Filed: Timeline
If you want a real challenge, take up your own education and prove to yourself that Jesus DID NOT raise from the dead.

Don't take my word for it or any other man, you find out for yourself...unless of course you dont really want to

Rob

Right. A man like Mark, or Luke, or John. They were men. Oh sure, they were writing "the word of god" so that doesn't count. Isn't that convenient. Unless you can show me the original, verifiable manuscript, handwritten by god, then everything in the bible came from man. Oyes, I know you'll say it was at the impetus of god, and that it says so itself right in it's own pages, but using it's own text to validate the same text takes you down to "I know you are but what am I?" playground games.

I have been challenging everyone on this forum to think for yourself and do your own research, DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, THINK FOR YOURSELF, FIND OUT YOURSELF... but all I get accused of is thinking for you. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I on the other hand, I have challenged YOU to do something with your claim that it didn't happen, find out for yourself.

Rob

Fine. I did. I used my time machine, went back, watched over all the corpses, none of them got up. Heck, they didn't even twitch. Before you go and say that I don't have a time machine....you have to prove I don't have one. Because I said I have one and it's right there in text....so it must be true. I'll give you the details on how it works, but only if you're truly seeking scientific knowledge. I'll be the only one who can determine if you're a true seeker, however. Oh, and I have a book that supports me. In fact, everything I said came from a book so don't be hating me just because I'm regurgitating a paraphrase of the book. Got it. I was there! I saw everything. You weren't. I looked for you......and I even had your picture with me just to make sure.

Disclaimer: I am a smart-a55. Anything I say can and will be used against you in whatever forum I so choose. My posts are based on my own perspective, and should not be taken as anything other than my own opinion. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is coincidental. Minimum system requirements are a human brain, version 1.0. Suggested system requirements are a human brain version 1.0 with a sense of humor and a logical thought processor above 1.0 beta. Should not be used by children. Hazardous when wet.

B3 5C 0C E2 91 8B 91 F8 7A 2C 7E E4 17 79 FA D6

I am going to be so happy when this faux Great Awakening ends that I might even go back to Mass.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Right. A man like Mark, or Luke, or John. They were men.

They were indeed men but none witnessed the crucifixion. :whistle:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Actually, John was right there at the foot of the cross when Jesus died.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Actually, John was right there at the foot of the cross when Jesus died.

According to the gospel of John, yes, but there is a huge controversy over who actually wrote the gospel of John. Most say that because the writing style differs so greatly from the other three gospels that it was actually a convert, and not John the apostle.

Aside from that though, if it were true that John were there, then that would mean that the gospel of Mark 14:50 "And they all forsook him, and fled" and the gospel of Matthew 26:56 "But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled." are incorrect.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Pets go to heaven. He created them. He spared them from the flood, did'nt HE, and He made a donkey speak to a man who was whipping him horribly. The Scripture says ' Let everything that has breath Praise the Lord ' .

He created animals before he created man.

That ain't what they teach in the Baptist churches. I've been taught that pets have no soul so they do not go to heaven. The way it was put to me...believe it or not, it doesn't matter...what we say is the truth. One of their favourite sayings is "God said it, that settles it, whether you believe it or not".

That is why Christians are supposed to read the bible for themselves also, to check out what they are hearing from a Church, and then make their own decisions. IMO the bible is the best source for someone who wants answers on topics, not only relying on people's words. If they don't find the answers they want, then they don't have to believe. It's a choice.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord