7 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm kind of preoccupied now regarding my hubby's case. Hubby's interview was 2 weeks ago (August 2nd), he was approved and the CO said they will call him to come pick up his passport. his case still shows AP when I look on CEAC today and they haven't touched this case since August 3rd, I'm worried because I don't know why it's taking so long fro his visa to be issued. Does anyone has advice regarding this issue?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

our case still says ready for interview and we got the visa last year and he has been here since September 2015

whoever updates the sites is about as good as a robot

some get updated fast / some not at all

just be glad he was approved and wait / we got visa in hand in 2 weeks after approval

Thanks mimolicious for your response. does it matter if you've been approved and there was no additional documents requested?

our case still says ready for interview and we got the visa last year and he has been here since September 2015

whoever updates the sites is about as good as a robot

some get updated fast / some not at all

just be glad he was approved and wait / we got visa in hand in 2 weeks after approval

Ohhhhhhh I see. Phewww I was starting to worry, since I've seen people posting about getting their visas within days after getting approved. I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Thanks!

My hubby's interview was on 08/11/16 & it went into AP too but it changed to "issued" yesterday. We just received an email that is has been mailed. I would make sure he checks his email just in case....

Good Luck!!!

Who was not in AP? Recently everybody in in AP.... :wacko:

I know right lol I think it also depends on the consulate. some seems to be faster than others

My hubby's interview was on 08/11/16 & it went into AP too but it changed to "issued" yesterday. We just received an email that is has been mailed. I would make sure he checks his email just in case....

Good Luck!!!

Thank youuu! congrats to you and your hubby. the wait is over fro you guys :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.