Skull

N-400 August 2016 Filers

1,617 posts in this topic

Hello fellow August filers. Today my husband had his interview in Charlotte. He was approved. They were very professional and friendly there. The oath ceremony is scheduled for this Thursday. 

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
27 minutes ago, NorthStar* said:

Thank you!

Mine is with the County one which is two days behind yours, according to the current processing time website info. Hopefully it will be my turn soon.

Btw, my PD is 8/14.

Great check your account end of week and next week you should get a notice!

2 hours ago, ChristianZane said:

Los Angeles IOE August filers good news, I received my interview notice today, my priority date was August 10, so it took about seven months, if you are an LA area filer in August and haven't received your interview schedule notice you should soon.

Wow! Congratulations!

Meaning I will get mine soon! My PD was August 22. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Lane O said:

Wow! Congratulations!

Meaning I will get mine soon! My PD was August 22. 

Yes 2 weeks sounds about right, keep us posted!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 3/13/2017 at 1:29 PM, javierita said:

Wahoo! I saw that you and Miklo both got your interviews scheduled. Finally!

For anyone else in Seattle who is curious: my pd is 8/7 and my interview was scheduled about two weeks ago.  It's on 4/5.

Thanks! we did!

Just got the notice which was uploaded a day after receiving the email. For anyone updating the list, my interview is April 19th. I have a 1 pm interview, does anyone know what the cutoff time for same day oath is? I am really hoping to be able to do same day oath as Seattle is one of the FOs that does it. I have read that there are ceremonies at different times, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 and I've also heard 5 pm. Thanks for any info and for those who are still waiting for interviews, August is slowly moving, hang in there!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, Tigerflower said:

Hello fellow August filers. Today my husband had his interview in Charlotte. He was approved. They were very professional and friendly there. The oath ceremony is scheduled for this Thursday. 

Great! Congrats.

1 minute ago, ACubed said:

Great! Congrats.

can you husband share hes interview experience im having my interview in Charlotte too on April 20 

14 hours ago, Tigerflower said:

Congrats. 

1 hour ago, yaya2004 said:

can you husband share hes interview experience im having my interview in Charlotte too on April 20 

Happy to do so; didn't see immediately where to do that as it's not in the profile/timeline section. I see where now. They are friendly and professional there; nothing to dread or worry on. 

Edited by Tigerflower

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

US citizen

5 minutes ago, Tigerflower said:

Happy to do so; didn't see immediately where to do that as it's not in the profile/timeline section. They are friendly and professional there; nothing to dread or worry on. 

ok thanks, one more questions what documents did he took with him?

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, MikloGoesLegit said:

does anyone know what the cutoff time for same day oath is? I am really hoping to be able to do same day oath as Seattle is one of the FOs that does it.

I don't know for Seattle but in Newark, except if technical problem, everyone will have the oath the same day. They wait for the last person application to be processed before doing the last oath ceremony of the day.

1 hour ago, yaya2004 said:

ok thanks, one more questions what documents did he took with him?

He brought in the letter for the interview, his greencard, and the original documents the letter specified (our marriage license, my birth certificate as a US citizen, etc.). 

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

US citizen

14 minutes ago, Tigerflower said:

He brought in the letter for the interview, his greencard, and the original documents the letter specified (our marriage license, my birth certificate as a US citizen, etc.). 

thanks 

2 minutes ago, yaya2004 said:

thanks 

Review: 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=21530 

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

US citizen

Hi, long time lurker here, my wife just got off the phone from L2 officer, they said no interview scheduled yet for her, wait 3-4 weeks. I was so happy last night  when i saw someone here got his/her interview letter,but after we spoke with L2 officer,.. sad & frustrated. :( PD is aug 12, Los angeles. But im still hoping to get an update this week or next week.

Edited by yeowzaoldyck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.