5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

me and my ex -partners have discussed about our relationship before filing a divorce , after our marriage few weeks later our relationship didn't work along and before that , I'll bring you all back form the beginning , I came here because of my Ex-Partner not the country to live because of its awesomeness and beauty, i came here because i want to be happy with someone i can love and be loved, before i came here , my partner keep promising me about if I'm moving with him he help me to pursue my higher education in which i started in my home country, but before that i have a doubt before of coming here and live with him, so i decided to be with him and i surrender my scholarship in my home country and fly here and to be with him , then first months his so sweet and loving and we love each other, but after marriage he change and i don't know how to say this , he use his strong voice to control me and i must to follow to what he say, following his hand my neck, and forcing me for sex even we had just finished sex of course its still pain, and i am become emotional, he force me to get a job even I'm trying to look for a job everyday , and he didn't help if i ask a question of how i can get work and i applied but i have no luck for hiring , so i still keep looking and when I'm home and he home from work when he ask i said i went to many different restaurant mall fast food to give my resume but i didn't receive any calls , and he started to force me that i should have a job. and yes I'm pursue my self to get a job. so i become more emotional and he didn't included me in any bill , health insurance and anything only i have included is in bank account and phone bill . so i ask him that where is the promise he said to me that he going to send me to a school to continue my higher education and he told me get a job and pay your education, so i was feel hurt, because he don't want to help me , so i keep looking for a job and finally i get into this Central casting and become a background actor , but i have to keep wait for the schedule of mine, and aside from that i have keep looking for a job and i really want to go back to school, i become more self pity and emotional because i want to pursue my education, and then he didn't enjoy with me the 4th of july ,hollyween , christmas and new year , he leave me in the house and he went for a trip in all of those occasion alone and i only my self alone in the house , and january we came to a big argument because i am not happy at all, he kick me in the house and packed my things , and i walk to nowhere at night , and i called 911 and i don't want to live in home shelter , and i call my law year friend and he get me a ticket and i move with him , but after all of this i have already a green card , so now i am into a time of divorce process and it will be granted by october or november and next year is my green card expiration ,

​so now i don't know what to do about the ROC process.

I have only a few evidence before we divorce :

​- Joint Bank Acct

- Phone Bill

I Don't have a lot of Evidence like this listed below :

-tax returns for 2009,2010 and 2011 both filled married but separate.
-4 credit cards ex wife as an authorized user and we were using them.
-joint lease for 2009 and 2010
-2 joint checking accounts used to deposit money in them to pay the credit cards n other bills.
-joint electric and cable bills
-joint health insurance
-joint renters insurance
-affidavit from ex wife, n her mom
-affidavit from my parents
--joint car insurance and joint car registration
-driver licence showing same address
I used a lawyer but i could have done it by myself but i didnt wana take a chance.
I got my 2 yr green card in June 2010.Divorce was granted in May 2012. Sent roc in June 15 2012. First NOA on June 16. Biometrics July 23 2013. Approval letter for 10 year greencard on May 11 2013.

​id any body can help me what I'm going to do?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Two foreign-language posts have been removed. Use English-only outside the regional forums.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Based on this,

I got my 2 yr green card in June 2010.Divorce was granted in May 2012. Sent roc in June 15 2012. First NOA on June 16. Biometrics July 23 2013. Approval letter for 10 year greencard on May 11 2013.

not quite sure what you want to do? It seems like you have a 10-yr green card unless you copied someone else's timeline.

If you are due for ROC next year as you say the reality is that you should file for it as soon as you have a divorce decree in your hands (which can be prior to your ROC date).

Jobs these days are found online so pull up a google map of the area where you want to work and then enlarge it to see what businesses they have there and go to their websites and apply. There are also temporary work placement agencies that will find jobs for you - you'd first interview with them and take their computer skills test (typing, word, powerpoint) and then they'd place you with a company for x amount of time.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Based on this,

not quite sure what you want to do? It seems like you have a 10-yr green card unless you copied someone else's timeline.

If you are due for ROC next year as you say the reality is that you should file for it as soon as you have a divorce decree in your hands (which can be prior to your ROC date).

Jobs these days are found online so pull up a google map of the area where you want to work and then enlarge it to see what businesses they have there and go to their websites and apply. There are also temporary work placement agencies that will find jobs for you - you'd first interview with them and take their computer skills test (typing, word, powerpoint) and then they'd place you with a company for x amount of time.

okay yes the requirement listed was send by someone on here, so i pasted that because i don't have those things to proof if i file for a ROC i have two years green card.

and next is the removal of conditional but before that i am separated with my ex now and we filing a divorce,

two proof is not enough to provide and proof to them, a friend of mine trying to help me but i don't know if i will be granted for my ROC process,

im in downfall now feeling hopeless..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.