LoveAlways2

ROC questions, and how thick was your package?

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I am putting together my ROC pckage and I am wondering if I should add more pages to it. I read that some people send really heavy packages (more than 4lb) and then get RFEs, and my ROC is so small I am afraid it may seem like I don't have enough. It is maybe like an inch thick or less, but I think I have some solid evidence, I did not include every month for each bank account, I did those quarterly to save some space. If anyone could please let me know if I should do anything different I would appreciate it. This is my list:

Tab A -Financial

• 2014-15 Tax Transcripts

• Joint bank checking accounts statements (about 4 per year)

• Joint bank savings account statements (about 4 per year)

• Joint credit card account statements ( about 4)

• Copy of credit cards where my husband is an authorized user (two cards)

• Health insurance (vision and dental) showing husband as my dependent

• Life insurance beneficiaries showing each other’s names

• Retirement beneficiaries showing each other’s names

• Car title copy both names on it

• Car insurance statements (could not get any from 2014 so I requested a history changes statement and a letter from the company stating names history since 2013)

• Current driver licences showing same address

Tab B -Household

• House deed both name on it (fixing his name because it was misspelled)

• Property Tax documents (showing husband’s misspelled name, should I include an explanation of the mistake Or just not include it?)

• Home insurance listing husband and wife as names insured (again working on correcting husband’s misspelled name)

• Electric bills with both names on it

• Apartment lease with both names on it from 2014-2015 and electric service application listing husband as habitant of the apartment

• Furniture loan application with both names on it

• Cell Phone bills showing same account and calls between both numbers

• Veterinary bills with both names on it

• Different letters addressed to me or my husband with the same address including medical bills, election registration mail etc.

Tab D -Travel, pictures and affidavits

• Travel itinerary from a trip we took together

• One Affidavit (is it necessary? I still have to ask someone to write it for me)

• Pictures from family vacations

AOS:

Sent AOS Package: Feb 2014

Received Green Card: September 2014

ROC:

Sent ROC Package: Sep 2016

Approved: Feb 2018 

N400:

Filed: 7/9/19 online

Bios: 7/29/19

Interview: 12/10/19

Oath: 01/07/2020

July 2019  N400 spread sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19rv0w-Ls_-225a0AqzhsTObXb2DcT07oACpdIHhn9dE/edit

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You need to make sure your info covers from date of marriage until now. My package is thick because I am submitting 4 years of info.

In my opinion, you need the entire year of bank statements.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Our package was about 5 inches thick and about 5-6 pounds heavy. I included bank statements for every month from the inception of our marriage. However, for the credit card where my husband is an authorized user, I only included 1 per quarter statements (total of 4 per year). Good luck!

----

6/12/2016 - Eligible for Removal of Conditions

----

ROC

Spoiler

6/20/2016 (Day 0) - ROC Package (i-761) sent via USPS Priority Mail

6/21/2016 (Day 1) - ROC Package delivered at CSC Laguna Niguel & signed for by J Siplivy

6/28/2016 (Day 8) - Check cashed and NOA dated 6/21/2016 received in the mail

7/18/2016 (Day 28) - Biometrics appointment done at Santa Ana ASC

2/28/2017 (Day 254) - Spouse received call from immigration officer verifying if we still lived together at our current address. He ended the conversation by saying we our approved and no need for interview

3/3/2017 (Day 257) - Received approval letter in the mail! 

3/13/2017 (Day 267) - Online status updated - new card being produced

3/16/2017 (Day 270) - Online status updated - new card was mailed to me

3/20/2017 (Day 274) - 10 year green card on hand!! 

----

6/12/2017 - Eligible for Citizenship

----

N-400

6/13/2017 - N-400 package sent via USPS Priority Mail Express

6/16/2017 - N-400 fee cashed

6/19/2017 - NOA date - Priority date 6/15/17

6/30/2017 - Received biometrics appointment letter in the mail for 7/12/17

7/5/2017 - Walked in Tustin ASC for biometrics 

8/10/2017 - Case is in line for interview

1/22/2018 - N-400 interview date scheduled 

1/26/2018 - Received N-400 interview letter in the mail! Interview scheduled on Feb. 28 

2/28/2018 - Naturalization interview - recommended for approval! :)

3/20/2018 - Oath taking ceremony :dance:

Filed: Country: France
Timeline

Although it's technically supposed to span the entire marriage, my lawyer told me that what they really care about is the last 2 years (basically the time that the PR spouse has been residing in the US), since if it were a fake marriage you presumably wouldn't have any proof that you were living together or sharing finances here. Just FYI

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

It sounds like you have everything you need. I would send pictures too if you don't have them in there, of you two together you can make copies of them and send the copies.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.