1,196 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
17 hours ago, Lain said:

My advice is better be nervous for 1 day, just before interview(while you will prepare your docs), instead of 2 weeks, then on your interview day wake up calm, nice and smiling, cause all will be well;)

Hi Lain they send me the email respons it's an autoreaposne . Like it's in rivew of u want to expedite send us medical report deployment preserve etc. 😢

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi Lain they send me the email respons it's an autoreaposne . Like it's in rivew of u want to expedite send us medical report deployment preserve etc. 😢

Hey, what medical report they are asking for? That makes no sense, cause you'll do it, when your interview will be scheduled. Have you understood it right?

Timeline
5 hours ago, Lain said:

Hey, what medical report they are asking for? That makes no sense, cause you'll do it, when your interview will be scheduled. Have you understood it right?

You know the one ali waqs post same email the sent me as well.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Lain said:

This is the email20170528_001436.thumb.png.edbb78cbc1bcdb85ba068ac79919bd52.png

Timeline
4 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

This is the email20170528_001436.thumb.png.edbb78cbc1bcdb85ba068ac79919bd52.png

That's a new answer, they used to answer just general, that they are reviewing your case. Well, in this case, i would scan all supporting and AOS doc's and would send along with the letter explaining your case details and contact info they require to email they provided. Or you can call next week to NVC and if won't get an appropriate answer, then email your case for expedite processing.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

It appears that they want the medical documents and any other documents that support would your request for expeditious processing of your petition/application. Basically they are wanting all evidence from you that supports your expedited processing if you decide to request expedited processing.

https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume1-PartA-Chapter12.html

Edited by Robby999

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Robby999 said:

It appears that they want the medical documents and any other documents that support would your request for expeditious processing of your petition/application. Basically they are wanting all evidence from you that supports your expedited processing if you decide to request expedited processing.

https://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume1-PartA-Chapter12.html

Halllo robby, thanks for explanation and for the link. I think I'm not eligible for expedit request the criteria showing in the link it's like buniss visa type 😢

Timeline
9 hours ago, Robby999 said:

The link is about expediting your petition process at USCIS. The case is already at NVC stage, other jurisdiction,  when PD is already current, visa is available and request is to expedite processing at NVC, for CC.

They can't require medical, because it's just not done before CC. I think, it's a general info for every other cases as well, where medical can be provided.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lain said:

The link is about expediting your petition process at USCIS. The case is already at NVC stage, other jurisdiction,  when PD is already current, visa is available and request is to expedite processing at NVC, for CC.

They can't require medical, because it's just not done before CC. I think, it's a general info for every other cases as well, where medical can be provided.

So it's not possible for me to provide the evidence what they want . Same replay ali waqas got who is waiting about a year  for cc . I  am so worried 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

So it's not possible for me to provide the evidence what they want . Same replay ali waqas got who is waiting about a year  for cc . I  am so worried 

Relax Khadija. it varies country to country. No of Visas are different for all regions of world. we have to wait for our turn with patience do not show panic it will irritate the NVC personals and they might again lost your file. I am from Pakistan so for Pakistan they have different no of visas and for Bangladesh they have different. I hope we both will recieve CC confirmation this year.

Timeline
4 hours ago, aliwaqas707 said:

Relax Khadija. it varies country to country. No of Visas are different for all regions of world. we have to wait for our turn with patience do not show panic it will irritate the NVC personals and they might again lost your file. I am from Pakistan so for Pakistan they have different no of visas and for Bangladesh they have different. I hope we both will recieve CC confirmation this year.

There are time frame even at NVC, if your case has been "placed in the drawer" and forgotten for a year and your lawyer tells to wait more, the question is: how long? Another 1 or 2 years? Maybe 5?  And you are paying for such service? Personally I would fire that lawyer, for such consultations.

Our family's friend is an immigration lawyer, he explained very clearly, that if your PD is current and your case hasn't been reviewed and completed at NVC for unclear reason for half a year after you submitted your additional docs and you haven't received an appropriate answer from them, you can contact Senator concerning your case.

Also, you can ask for supervisors review, but that will also add an extra time.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lain said:

There are time frame even at NVC, if your case has been "placed in the drawer" and forgotten for a year and your lawyer tells to wait more, the question is: how long? Another 1 or 2 years? Maybe 5?  And you are paying for such service? Personally I would fire that lawyer, for such consultations.

Our family's friend is an immigration lawyer, he explained very clearly, that if your PD is current and your case hasn't been reviewed and completed at NVC for unclear reason for half a year after you submitted your additional docs and you haven't received an appropriate answer from them, you can contact Senator concerning your case.

Also, you can ask for supervisors review, but that will also add an extra time.

How can i contact supervisor or Senator..?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
9 hours ago, Lain said:

The medical information he needs to supply for an expedite can be submitted at the NVC stage, he would have to supply any medical information concerning himself or an immediate relative to support his request for an expedite.

"If a visa is available for your relative’s category, and their case involves a life or death medical emergency, processing of your case may be expedited. To request a review for expedite, please submit a letter (or statement) to the NVC from a physician (or medical facility). The letter must include the physician’s (or medical facility’s) contact information, and declare a life or death medical emergency exists. This documentation may be in the form of a scanned attachment to an e-mail.

If a visa is not available, unfortunately there is nothing that the NVC can do to expedite the petition. Immigrant visa processing is governed by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, as amended, which controls availability of visas. There is no provision within the law that would allow the Department of State to issue a visa to someone for whom a visa is unavailable."

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/nvc/immigrant-processing-faqs.html

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Robby999 said:

The medical information he needs to supply for an expedite can be submitted at the NVC stage, he would have to supply any medical information concerning himself or an immediate relative to support his request for an expedite.

"If a visa is available for your relative’s category, and their case involves a life or death medical emergency, processing of your case may be expedited. To request a review for expedite, please submit a letter (or statement) to the NVC from a physician (or medical facility). The letter must include the physician’s (or medical facility’s) contact information, and declare a life or death medical emergency exists. This documentation may be in the form of a scanned attachment to an e-mail.

If a visa is not available, unfortunately there is nothing that the NVC can do to expedite the petition. Immigrant visa processing is governed by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952, as amended, which controls availability of visas. There is no provision within the law that would allow the Department of State to issue a visa to someone for whom a visa is unavailable."

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/nvc/immigrant-processing-faqs.html

Ok, that's when there is a medical emergency, another story. These cases are different, there are no medical issues why you would request expedite processing concerning that. It's just when your PD is current for 1 year, all supporting and AOS documentation is provided and cases are not completed. Cases are out of the time frame and request to expedite that processing can be submitted with updated supporting and AOS documentation. 

Medical will be done at IL stage at the approved by US consulate medical clinic.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.