Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

We wish you got issued ans us too.

No news really.

how can I get issued when hubby passport is with him? Thought embassy will call or send email after AP is done.? I am nervous.. Praying for some good news for all of us...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nothing for us today :(

Greetings everyone! any update? One of the cases that had same last updates date as me July 8th, got issued today July 11 and few other cases got updated but still AP. Nothing yet from my end..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Greetings everyone! any update? One of the cases that had same last updates date as me July 8th, got issued today July 11 and few other cases got updated but still AP. Nothing yet from my end..

how can I get issued when hubby passport is with him? Thought embassy will call or send email after AP is done.? I am nervous.. Praying for some good news for all of us...

Mai try not to worry. The embassy is working on your case. You know that for sure.

You've already had a few updates. That's a good sign.

When they have the visa ready for issue they're going to call or email so your husband can bring his passport.

Personally I wish they didn't keep the passport at the Cairo embassy when they are going to make us wait for months and months and months. Everyone kept saying if they kept the passport then we were fine. But 4 months and no updates/no issue. It gave me a false hope that we would be together soon.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Mai, and for all of us.

Timeline

Where are all the other Cairo embassy applicants?

Anyone out there?

We need to keep each other informed. Is anyone's case getting updated? Is anyone getting issued?

There's 4-5 of us here responding almost daily. None of us have had any progress.

Who from Cairo has a case in progress or in AP? Share your story.

Timeline

NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! I just called NVC rep. told me that embassy requested hubby's passport July 1st, 2016... She advice to contact the embassy today... Cannot believe this is happening.... Guys hang in there soon it will be OVER for all of US!

Timeline

Congrats! That's great! Almost there whoohoo

:dancing:

Thank u girl.. I am praying for all of u...

Congrats, Mai that's a good news wish for all of us a goos news guys.

thank u bro. I am praying for all of u..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Great NEWS!!!!!

Did you have any updates??? Explain a little more. Why Did you call NVC?

SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! I just called NVC rep. told me that embassy requested hubby's passport July 1st, 2016... She advice to contact the embassy today... Cannot believe this is happening.... Guys hang in there soon it will be OVER for all of US!

Timeline

Great NEWS!!!!!

Did you have any updates??? Explain a little more. Why Did you call NVC?

SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Yes what Jissa said, I second that.

Explain a little for us. Maybe it can help for our cases? Maybe.

When you get a chance.

After you celebrate! :thumbs:

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Hey Bookman Congrats.....

So happy to hear it... I think that / changed to OR is true and working for you too :idea:

And a question... Today is July 12... when did the Embassy wants to inform you then if you did not call NVC?

Edited by Sata

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.