BlArn

K1 June 2016 Filers

1,983 posts in this topic

I'm a late filing but I hear summer is the busiest time of the year.Stay patience and keep the faith,wish you all good luck!

Based on the numbers here it's decreased consistently in volume since March, they do seem to be moving a lot faster lately

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Friday: received NVC #

MONDAY: Pay embassy fee at bpi

Pre registered for medical

Completed ds 160

Registered on embassy site

Confirmed interview appt for

10/13

Purchased plane tickets to Manila

For both physical and interview

Booked hotel for both trips

Whewww!!!!

Loren and Arthesa

From "Love"

The like force has the passion over all his nature. It expands the sentiment; it makes the clown gentle, and gives the coward heart. Into the most pitiful and abject it will infuse a heart and courage to defy the world, so only it have the countenance of the beloved object. In giving him to another, it still more gives him to himself. He is a new man, with new perceptions, new and keener purposes, and a religious solemnity of character and aims. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Timeline

I have a ready gotten a text from the. USCIS with a case number and I can log on to there site and see the progress of my petition since I have filed mid august

Timeline

Hey was very busy with work so I spent extra and used rapid visa which was well spent because I end up leaving out some documents while they was double checking my petition but that same day I faxed it right to them and my petition was on its way.I can't imagine the delay it would have cause if the USCIS would have requested for it.So check your documents and have someone else double check it.Again good luck all

I have a ready gotten a text from the. USCIS with a case number and I can log on to there site and see the progress of my petition since I have filed mid august

Create a timeline and it will help to guesstimate noa2 approval plus someone is bound to complain if you do not

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Friday: received NVC #

MONDAY: Pay embassy fee at bpi

Pre registered for medical

Completed ds 160

Registered on embassy site

Confirmed interview appt for

10/13

Purchased plane tickets to Manila

For both physical and interview

Booked hotel for both trips

Whewww!!!!

Wow good job! interview date for 1 month later. :D Probably i have to schedule my interview for december :D

AOS, EAD
Spoiler

Sent (i-485, i-765) : 4 March '17

Received: 6 March '17

Noa1: 22 March '17

Hardcopy received: 25 March '17

I-485 RFIE: 29 March '17

RFIE response received: 19 April '17

Biometrics: 20 April '17

Service Request: 12 June '17 (100 days)

Answer: Case is in our current processing time 13 June '17

2nd Service Request: 3 July '17 (118 days)

New card is producing: 5 July '17 (120 days) NOTE* they didn't even assign someone to my Service request.

K1 
Spoiler

Sent : 6 June '16

Noa1 : 9 June '16

Noa2 : 18 August '16

NVC Received: 30 August '16

Case Number Assigned: 1 September '16

Interview date: 5 December '16

Missing papers: i-134 and police record. Gonna send ASAP.

Sent missing papers : 3 January '17

Ap : 5 January '17

Ap update and got mail that says documents received: 9 January '17

Ready and nonimmigrant visa: 13 January '17

Issued: 17 January '17

Visa in the hand: 18 January '17

POE: 26 January '17

Marriage Date: 3 February '17

TOOK  7 MONTHS

Timeline

My is concern do anyone know what clearance is need during her embassy interview. I know NBI but don't you need a police clearance because she worked 6 years in Qatar and we are trying to figure this out.

My is concern do anyone know what clearance is need during her embassy interview. I know NBI but don't you need a police clearance because she worked 6 years in Qatar and we are trying to figure this out.

Every place she lived longer than 6 months she needs police clearance

Timeline

Wow good job! interview date for 1 month later. :D Probably i have to schedule my interview for december :D

As of last night, earliest appt dates available were sept. 20

Loren and Arthesa

From "Love"

The like force has the passion over all his nature. It expands the sentiment; it makes the clown gentle, and gives the coward heart. Into the most pitiful and abject it will infuse a heart and courage to defy the world, so only it have the countenance of the beloved object. In giving him to another, it still more gives him to himself. He is a new man, with new perceptions, new and keener purposes, and a religious solemnity of character and aims. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Does anyone happen to know if there is a different number to call NVC form overseas? When I try to call them (From Australia) I cant get through :/

Many thanks

Nope, the same. But i need to pay 150 turkliras bill for my phone now -.-'

+1 (603) 334-0700

Edited by DorothyLa
AOS, EAD
Spoiler

Sent (i-485, i-765) : 4 March '17

Received: 6 March '17

Noa1: 22 March '17

Hardcopy received: 25 March '17

I-485 RFIE: 29 March '17

RFIE response received: 19 April '17

Biometrics: 20 April '17

Service Request: 12 June '17 (100 days)

Answer: Case is in our current processing time 13 June '17

2nd Service Request: 3 July '17 (118 days)

New card is producing: 5 July '17 (120 days) NOTE* they didn't even assign someone to my Service request.

K1 
Spoiler

Sent : 6 June '16

Noa1 : 9 June '16

Noa2 : 18 August '16

NVC Received: 30 August '16

Case Number Assigned: 1 September '16

Interview date: 5 December '16

Missing papers: i-134 and police record. Gonna send ASAP.

Sent missing papers : 3 January '17

Ap : 5 January '17

Ap update and got mail that says documents received: 9 January '17

Ready and nonimmigrant visa: 13 January '17

Issued: 17 January '17

Visa in the hand: 18 January '17

POE: 26 January '17

Marriage Date: 3 February '17

TOOK  7 MONTHS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Damn...what could be wrong? NOA1 June 2, and still have not received any decision???

Hang in there - NOA1 June 29 although a while after your NOA1 but still waiting. Its frustrating and hard to think about but have faith it will come through.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.