The Nature  Boy

Take a look at the $12,495 Armani jacket Hillary wore while speaking about income inequality

154 posts in this topic

You got banned.you got to be kidding me. No rhyme or reason to Thier insanity.

You make the same joke 29 times the 30th you get banned with no warning.

ikr. wasn't even for anything i posted. well, maybe it was. that's where it gets confusing and makes zero sense. apparently it was a mod mistake and yet i was told i should 'be careful how i post' soooo i'm being real careful. :lol:

Sure, but don't whine when the same standards are applied to you.

I was in the Louis Vuitton store with my wife. Most snobby store ever. Oh yes the judged me up until she dryly asked how I intended to pay.

I made it rain on the counter. The look was priceless.

I was in the Louis Vuitton store with my wife. Most snobby store ever. Oh yes the judged me up until she dryly asked how I intended to pay.

awww. how 'pretty woman' of you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Baiting is the dumbest reason ever used to take action. Show me one post on here that was not designed to get a response. Just abject Stupidity

Hmm. Not so black and white.

If the baiting is done with some humour, that's forgivable . But....whatever,I am not going to go into an intellectual discourse . You either get it or you don't.

Eta hang my head in shame. Didn't proof read first draft.

Edited by Jacque67

ikr. wasn't even for anything i posted. well, maybe it was. that's where it gets confusing and makes zero sense. apparently it was a mod mistake and yet i was told i should 'be careful how i post' soooo i'm being real careful. :lol:

So you got banned by mistake but still got a warning. Face palm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That sounds like some kinda complex working there.

So you peed on the counter?

So you got banned by mistake but still got a warning. Face palm

mods had to be convinced i didn't have a duplicate account, as i was told. jenelle and unnamed mods vouched for me so my account was reinstated with the warning to 'be careful how i post'. massive face palm.

oh my gawd. are you baiting me right now??? jk. yes, this weekend. obviously, if i talk about it, i'll be in the same boat again.

official brand name val sandwiches are now $12,495 per half sandwich.

Do I get the special VJ discount?

Well when you do what I do, you better start gently qualifying your customers quickly of you will have people leading you around to 25 different cars that could not buy the smoke off a hot dog or have no intention of buying . I don't finish in the top 5 every month by wasting time being jersey around. Profiling works

But there's only 5 salesmen working there.

If you knew anything about hip hop culture and strip clubs you would understand .

julia roberts not r kelly

Hmm. Not so black and white.

If the baiting is done with some humour, that's forgivable . But....whatever not going to go into an intellectual discourse . You either get or you don't.

Marvin has his agenda, lib has his, I have mine, Rob has his etc etc.. We all do. Well all post to make points that agree with our view on issues. We all do it to get a response.

So to fly out of left field and call out a post as baiting is absurd.

Do I get the special VJ discount?

But there's only 5 salesmen working there.

yes, but the discount is only good expired sandwiches. mold builds character.