Mrs U

AOS June 2016 Filers

2,356 posts in this topic

Ours was cashed about a week after they received the packet. Can I also advise that you relax lol you sound like you've not much else to think about.

I think we're all on edge and it's understandable. But yeah--if you keep up with the thread and read what people have said before, you'll be able to generally see where everyone is at. We're all pretty good at keeping our timelines going. I know I update mine the moment I get something to report because I know there are people out there like me feeding their anxiety when they see other people around their dates updating their stuff.

I admit I'm a timeline stalker :D

event.png

event.png

I'm sure people here gonna "advice" u to research before asking this or go see the timeline etc etc. and gonna type ; lines...but it's so hard to type in one line to answer

Sorry I can't answer this as I have not gone so far

Bless

Well, I have done plenty of research on my own. And I have never had anyone to advice me to do a research before asking. I believe you were given such an advice because you have been asking stuff that is available to you A. In our signatures B. In our timelines (which are supposed to be updated for such reasons as other people wanting to check it ETC).

I think you can. RFE's are for missing or extra information.

That's what I thought. It just crossed my mind. It never hurts to ask. :) Thank you

I-130 sent: 28th of October, 2015
USCIS received I-130: 2nd of November, 2015
NOA1 - text message: 4th of November, 2015
CASE routed to Nebraska Service Center
NOA1 - mail: About a week later - not sure about the exact date
NOA2 - 8th of March, 2016

Adjustment of Status

AOS packet sent - 6th of June, 2016
AOS delivered/picked up - 7th of June, 2016

3x NOA1 via e-mail/text - 20JUNE, 2016

3x NOA1 hard copy - 24JUNE, 2016

Biometrics letter - 30JUNE, 2016 (appointment date 07/15/2016)

Biometrics done - 1JULY, 2016

Interview for GC scheduled - 15 August, 2016 (date was 15 September, 2016)

EAD/AP approval - 23 AUGUST, 2016

EAD/AP received - 30 AUGUST, 2016

Interview rescheduled - 13 September, 2016

Interview date - 18 October, 2016

Removal of Conditions 

I-751 packet sent: 13th of September, 2018 (Texas),

Text notification of case received : 20th of September, 2018 (receipt number SRC xxxx]

Biometrics: REUSED, notice 22 MAY, 2019

Case transferred: 25 JULY, 2019

N-400

Applied online: 24 JULY, 2019

NOA: 24 JULY, 2010

Biometrics: Appointment scheduled on 8/3/2019 for 22 AUGUST, 2019

Biometrics: successful WALK IN on 8 AUGUST, 2019 (Jacksonville, FL) 

Biometrics: "We reviewed your biometrics" update 8 AUGUST, 2019 

Estimated time of completion: November 2019 (3 months)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I update my timeline when we get something!! Makes me all chuft to have something new to put in. Though I have a terrible memory so I haven't written a signature about it all. Seeing other people with similar stats is always helpful and reassuring that we've not been forgotten about to the deep depths of a filing cabinet somewhere too haha

event.png

I ask u two things dear ..

Like when u get e notification & when u got text for NOA

I can see on time line which are like far away of your filing AOS.

We are not experts ,and I'm not at all & I appreciate if people help even they think it's a silly question but may b it's a valuable question for me to be answered

Congrats everyone on getting close x

You can get rfe even after interview!

Thank you! ❤️ that's what I thought. Just double checked I had right understanding. Thanks a lot

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions 

Text notification of case received : 20th of September, 2018 (receipt number SRC xxxx]

N-400

I update my timeline when we get something!! Makes me all chuft to have something new to put in. Though I have a terrible memory so I haven't written a signature about it all. Seeing other people with similar stats is always helpful and reassuring that we've not been forgotten about to the deep depths of a filing cabinet somewhere too haha

This is EXACTLY how I feel. I am not a patient sort and I don't pretend to be. This is the worst process ever for someone like me because I can't sttttaannnndddd waiting around.

Of course this isn't as bad as the K-1 visa waiting time because that 'literally' holds up your life and makes it completely uncertain as if you have absolutely no control whatsoever. And that's something I just can never cope with as I'm a control freak :)

event.png

event.png

We are not experts ,and I'm not at all & I appreciate if people help even they think it's a silly question but may b it's a valuable question for me to be answered

Please, do not call me "dear" - we are complete strangers and I don't feel like it's appropriate. It sounds sarcastic as well. I do not appreciate that. :))))

I was just letting you know why others gave you answers. Sounds like you got sort of offended. You asked, I gave you answers I had. But these information are also available to you in our timelines & signatures which you can see here when people post stuff. That's all I had to say.

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions 

N-400

No one expects you to be an expert because really none of us are. The only claim I have in all this is that I went to law school and I'm studying for the Bar as we speak. Luckily for me I didn't have to pay another attorney to do the paperwork and in reality you don't need one--it's just comforting to have their stamp of approval on your forms.

Finding the information isn't difficult, but perhaps (for all our benefits) we'll just create a post that lists our own timeline within our own thread and one of us can keep it up to date. That way people don't have to repeat themselves. Might just be easier in the end--who knows.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I don't envy anyone waiting on a K-1 or even a CR1. I often found with all the travelling that it was harder to be closer to being together. One winter I was snowed in Philly airport. 5 whole hours away from my Mister who was at Ft Drum at the time, and that was harder than being in England! But, we all arrived to this merry ole boat of AOS and we'll get there in the end.

Til then, what're you all doing to keep you from stalking VJ all day??

event.png

Ny Bar studies at this point--only a few more weeks. Fingers crossed that I pass so I can finally be license, start working and no longer being a bum in society lol :D

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Woot!! Go you!! The almost done part, not the determination to not be a bum hahaha We've finally settled in one place so I've joined a gym, my new leggings arrived today :D and I've been making car seat blanket sets with the plan to open a shop on Etsy in a couple of months. It's almost 100 F here so very little outside activities.

There's a difference in asking something to make sure you're right, or if you're in doubt... But it's something entirely different when you're clearly lazy to do so.

i don't like the spamming the forums with questions that are in the guides, even after being directed to them, also making the same question over and over after people took the time to answer. They ignore the answers and ask the same thing again. It's annoying.

I tried helping but I've seen the pattern

I'd like to also add to this, this is a thread purposely for us to add updates to our journeys. This WHOLE thread. It wouldn't hurt to go back to page 1 and clue yourself up.

event.png

I'm going to put a google doc together I think that will list info for the June filers--I'm bored and need a distraction from studying. I could also post it on here but I think a google doc will just be better all around

event.png

event.png

U apparently called me lazy ! Am I offered - not

But people do offended calling them - dear - strange isn't it - but stay bless stranger

We are all strangers & I appreciate and respect and value every ones time and advice ! It was helpful through out the journey & will be in future too!

I think we should commenting any further about that matter & back to business

Cheers

U apparently called me lazy ! Am I offered - not

But people do offended calling them - dear - strange isn't it - but stay bless stranger

We are all strangers & I appreciate and respect and value every ones time and advice ! It was helpful through out the journey & will be in future too!

I think we should commenting any further about that matter & back to business

Cheers

Ehm. Not sure where you got the part where I - personally - called you lazy. All I said was that people given you such "advice" of "do research before asking this" after you asked for something that is all over this thread. This thread is FULL of timelines & lots of people spend tíme updating their signatures. That was only explanation I had for why some others given you "such advice". :) Never called you lazy, never said ANYTHING to you. So move on. Good Luck to you.

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions 

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.