mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, @vic said:

How long usually takes time to get response from uscis for rfe ? I sent my rfe last week.

Can you tell us what you sent them originally and why you think you got a RFE. I chatted with a buddy who got a RFE, he sent the RFE, and he was approved in 2 or 3 weeks. You are a VSC or CSC filer? 

19 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

Can you tell us what you sent them originally and why you think you got a RFE. I chatted with a buddy who got a RFE, he sent the RFE, and he was approved in 2 or 3 weeks. You are a VSC or CSC filer? 

They asked me for more documents because I dint send much documents first time. So this Time i sent alots of documents like joint accounts, bills name both of us ,credit card statements, driving license for both , travel tickets for both , rental agreement and insurance 

Edited by @vic

Timeline
1 minute ago, @vic said:

They asked me for more documents because I dint send much documents first time. So this Time i sent alots of documents like joint accounts, bills name both of us ,credit card statements, driving license for both , travel tickets for both , rental agreement and insurance 

Oh ok, thanks, so are you a CSC or VAC filer?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, @vic said:

Mine was 06/13/2016 they are still processing June . It is very slow this year 

Yes, I am filing my 400 tomorrow. Yes this year in unprecedentedly slow and backed up for CSC, but at least an officer is handling your case, and your package at least has been touched and opened. July or August filers might have to wait until November or December.

Edited by Zombie69

1 minute ago, Zombie69 said:

Yes, I am filing my 400 tomorrow. Yes this year in unprecedentedly slow and backed up for CSC, but at least an officer is handling your case, and your package at least has been touched and opened. July or August filers might have to wait until November or December.

That is good idea to file n-400 because you will be on the line for interview. I dint file n-400 so far I was planning to file after roc. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, @vic said:

That is good idea to file n-400 because you will be on the line for interview. I dint file n-400 so far I was planning to file after roc. 

You will probably hear from them in a few weeks. Good luck.

Edited by Zombie69

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Just an update....got another 4 txt msgs with case update. It says our card was mailed today. 4 days after approval.

Good luck to all you guys still waiting. Its almost over, now you can be sure about that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
2 hours ago, WinnfieldJules said:

Just an update....got another 4 txt msgs with case update. It says our card was mailed today. 4 days after approval.

Good luck to all you guys still waiting. Its almost over, now you can be sure about that.

When did you apply? When was your NOA? CSC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.