slee0000

EAD card in production - how long til it comes in the mail?

56 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I checked in usps website they mailed my card today so I should get it by Monday.

Checked the mail just now and the card arrived ??

I emailed the company I had the offer from and they just replied saying congrats and start a week from Monday!

So happy!!!!!

Checked the mail just now and the card arrived ??

I emailed the company I had the offer from and they just replied saying congrats and start a week from Monday!

So happy!!!!!

HI HI

finally got mine too!

HOORAY! And congrats on the job!!!!!!

Timeline

It's a private company out of San Fran that actually came to me and wanted me to start before June. It's a VP of Business Development, very good job and I just hope they don't walk away thinking it's going to take much longer.

When we started talking I told them I should have everything completed by end of May which worked for them.

If I was you I would start applying and talking to people right away. During the process you can be honest with them about where you are and that you should have it very soon. If they are that interested they will make the offer and give you the time. Just as this company did for me, I just don't want it to drag on much longer...

Best of luck!

i did that and the boss could not wait to hire me. But then things got complicating and she wanted me to start ASAP, she said she would pay me retroactively. As great as that sounds... she could easily have me working my butt off for an undetermined amount of time, and never pay me for it. If you're ok with that, take the chance. I can see both sides... like, it's good to start applying ASAP so you have something lined up, but on the other hand, it's hard to tell your boss you "don't know when" you can start. Makes you feel kind of silly for applying. Good luck though, I'm sure it'll all work out.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys, my status finally changed to "The Card Was Mailed to Me"

I wanna know how to track it's delivery. I tried making an account on my usps but it's giving errors. Any other way!!?

Also, Congrats to all who already got it! So happy for all :)

Timeline

Guys, my status finally changed to "The Card Was Mailed to Me"

I wanna know how to track it's delivery. I tried making an account on my usps but it's giving errors. Any other way!!?

Also, Congrats to all who already got it! So happy for all :)

It took 3 days from status change to my in box.

It can in an expedited envelope.

So you should see it by Thursday or Friday this week.

Good luck and congrats

It took 3 days from status change to my in box.

It can in an expedited envelope.

So you should see it by Thursday or Friday this week.

Good luck and congrats

Yeah, what Clifford said

Don't expect a tracking number from the USCIS website either because I got my card delivered over the weekend, and I wasn't given a tracking number.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Yes you can check usps online (www.usps.com) and click on myusps register your name and address once you sign up and login to the account you will see any packages that are mailed to your address and the packages will be associated with tracking numbers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Okay guys,

So my status finally changed and it says that the card was delivered to me by post office. It had a tracking number in the status too and when I tracked it, it said that the card was delivered to my mailbox today. But i checked my mail and there's nothing there...

I'm kinda freaking out. Should I be worried or is this common? :(

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

There is a chance that he might have given the mail to your conceirge otherwise call the local post office(your area) and give them the tracking number they will assist you. Good luck.!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.