vbtwo

I-751 May 2016 Filers

1,738 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

hmm, hopefully that is not the case. I submitted yesterday an online inquiry and it said I should hear back from them by Jan 12, so fingers crossed.

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

My receipt date is May 6th. I called and was transferred to a tier 2 officer. I had to wait 3 hours for the call back. I was informed that my case is still pending and that CSC is working anywhere between 7 - 9 months. She said if I dont hear anyting by Feb 6th I should call back.

Federal offices are closed December 26 and January 2. Not the entire week.

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

If the offices are not closed then they must be there just partying and playing secret santa since no one is getting approved

But you do know that they process other kind of petitions as well, right? I don't think there are officers that process just I751 applications. Same thing happened with the K1 petition when we filled in 2012, they were taking forever to approve them, so I am kinda used with how they work. I would expect to see all CSC May fillers getting approved in January and February.

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

If the offices are not closed then they must be there just partying and playing secret santa since no one is getting approved

But you do know that they process other kind of petitions as well, right? I don't think there are officers that process just I751 applications. Same thing happened with the K1 petition when we filled in 2012, they were taking forever to approve them, so I am kinda used with how they work. I would expect to see all CSC May fillers getting approved in January and February.

And it's the end of the year, I'm sure they're not fully staffed with people taking vacations and using up their time off before they lose it.

January has 2 federal holidays, hopefully they pick up steam in the New Year.

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

Filed: Timeline

And it's the end of the year, I'm sure they're not fully staffed with people taking vacations and using up their time off before they lose it.

January has 2 federal holidays, hopefully they pick up steam in the New Year.

That's possible . i remember there was a post here, her case took like forever, eventually she found out the IO who handled her case was on EXTENDED LEAVE !

Filed: Timeline

Hi, I just saw the lifting of condition (I-751) timelines now showing page 1 of records today.

There are some cases in December, 2015 and January, 2016 were approved on December 01 & 15, 2016. It means both of those took around 11 months for processing to be approval in Vermont service center.

Anyway I'm glad to give thanks to officers who are working in USCIS. Thanks for your serving us.

Wishing you a happy Merry Christmas !

Regards,

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Merry Christmas to all May filers, best wishes for y'all!

xoxo

Spoiler
AOS
Day 0 (4/29/14) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765) via Fedex
Day 2 (5/01/14) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
Day 9 (5/08/14) Received NOAs in the mail
Day 13 (5/12/14) Received biometrics appointment for 06/03/14
Day 35 (6/03/14) Biometrics in Houston TX
Day 48 (6/16/14) Received email & text notification of an interview on 8/12/14
Day 65 (7/03/14) EAD card production
Day 77 (7/15/14) Received EAD
Day 105 (8/12/14) Interview (Approved)
Day 111 (8/18/14) GC received in the mail
ROC
Day 0 (5/16/16) I-751 package sent via USPS Certified Priority Mail (3 lb 0.5 oz)
Day 1 (5/17/16) I-751 package received at CSC lockbox
Day 9 (5/25/16) Check appears as pending transaction-Check cashed
Day 39 (6/24/16) Call USCIS to open case inquiry
Day 73 (7/28/16) Received Biometrics Letter
Day 87 (8/11/16) Biometrics Appointment
Day 205 (12/2/16) I-751 Approved
Day 211 (12/8/16) GC received in the mail
N-400
Day 0 (5/23/17) N-400 package sent via Fedex
Day 10 (6/02/17) I-797C NOA Reject Notice - Outdated version of N-400
Day 11 (6/03/17) N-400 package sent via USPS
Day 15 (06/07/17) Credit Card charged USCIS fee
Day 20 (06/12/17) NOA received 
Day 24 (06/16/17) Biometrics Appointment Letter received
Day 36 (06/28/17) Biometrics Appointment
Day 51 (07/13/17) Online Status changed to "Interview was Scheduled"
Day 58 (07/20/17) Interview Letter arrived
Day 86 (08/17/17) Interview Date - Recommended for Approval

henna

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I got my approval today!

I checked the status at 4pm this afternoon and it said "your case is received" and later at 6pm it said "New card is being produced". Quite happy and relieved! :)

I don't think I am listed in the Google document, but here are my details:

Send package: May 7th 2016 to CSC

NOA Recieved: May 16th 2016

Finger printing: Aug 8th 2016

Approval: Dec 16th 2016

Card delivery: Waiting

Previous Visa types: F1 Visa Student (MS & PhD, 2004-2012) => H1B Work visa (2012) => Green card through wife (2014) => Conditional removal (2016). I don't know if this matters, but I had send documents related to this as well.

I will post once I receive the card.

Meanwhile, Good luck and have a happy holidays. May God send more good news to all....

I received my Card today. Both notice of approval and actual card was delivered on same day. Took exactly 231 days (7 months, 17 days) from the package shipping date. Finally done!

Thank you all for sharing your experience. I was a silent member here, but this forum helped me a whole lot. Good luck and hopefully see you again next May in the Citizenship forums.

Regards,

J&A

Greetings All,

Long time lurker but I felt I should share that I got my approval today since this site has helped me so much!

Package Mailed to CSC: May 16, 2016

NOA Recieved: May 19, 2016

Biometrics: Aug 19, 2016

Approval: Dec 28 2016

Says my new card is being produced so now it's just a waiting game until I receive the physical copy. Will let you all know then. Thanks again and good luck to all other filers!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

We just got our approval notice. Happy to be one step closer to citizenship. Good luck to all who are waiting, your time will come soon. Fingers crossed.

NOA 1 - May 27

APPROVED - Dec 28

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.