Amadia

Case Complete to Interview June 2016

1,990 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank you everyone for the support. Congrats to everyone finally receiving an interview date in Ghana. It's been a long road especially for a few of you that I have been following with the same situation as us. K-1 refusal and then reapplying as spouse is a looooong journey. Let's all pray we can move on to the next chapter very soon.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

If you go to the travel.gov site under the medical process step there will be a drop-down where you select the Embassy. Once you select Kingston, it will open up the form for you.

Hi

I have the same question do we have to print any form for medical examination?? or the doctor should already have the form??

My docotor appointment is next tuesday and I am really confuse about the forms if I have to print from somewhere or it is not somenthing that I have to do...

In the travel.org for my country (Argentina) does not say anything about forms??

Thank you for any help!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If you go to the travel.gov site under the medical process step there will be a drop-down where you select the Embassy. Once you select Kingston, it will open up the form for you.[/quo try DS-2053 form for immigrant.

Timeline
If you go to the travel.gov site under the medical process step there will be a drop-down where you select the Embassy. Once you select Kingston, it will open up the form for you.[/quo try DS-2053 form for immigrant.

Here is the direct link:

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare/medical-examination.html

Scroll to the bottom to the dropdown and select the appropriate Embassy. Then click the "download PDF" button and the it will pull up the document. The front side are instruction and the reverse the "medical form". If you are unable to retrieve the form, my husband indicated that they have them there at Andrews (for sale).

Timeline

We finally got our interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! July 18th. I am so excited I can't even stand it right now!!!

Ha! At long last the wait is over. I am so excited for you. Congrats

HA HA HA HA, I AM SO EXCITED THAT I WROTE THE WRONG DATE :oops: INTERVIEW DATE IS JULY 26TH :dancing::dancing::dancing: :joy:

Lol. Last month at this time I was going crazy because I wasn't getting any good news. Surprisingly I got the email on 13th May which was unexpected. Congrats the wait is over.

Interview date is scheduled for July 22nd. Sending good vibes to all, thank you.

Awesome News. Congrats!

Just got my interview date for July 26th.

Congratulations! Now we await the approval dance.

Interview date July 12th :) thank u god

God is good! Congrats

Approved today at us embassy ghana with my daughter and mother inlaw.fanx visa journey friends.my second family.

OMG exciting news. I can imagine the joy. Congrats.

Timeline

Thanks guys for ur help, I found the form for the medical.

thank u shs173 for this.muah

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My wife and I received her interview letter(P4) through email yesterday. I got a question, are we or my wife going to receive a hard copy mail through her address in Ghana? Thoughts Ghana fam.

Timeline

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing::dance:

awww thank you!!

My wife and I received her interview letter(P4) through email yesterday. I got a question, are we or my wife going to receive a hard copy mail through her address in Ghana? Thoughts Ghana fam.

I thought it was just email. They have both mine and my husbands email. We both received the interview letter yesterday.

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

awww thank you!!

I thought it was just email. They have both mine and my husbands email. We both received the interview letter yesterday.

Me too, I am little confused. My wife wanted to know so that she can keep her eye on her mail box.

awww thank you!!

Me too, I am little confused. My wife wanted to know so that she can keep her eye on her mail box.

Only an email is received via a valid email address(es) which was/were provided to them. No physical doc is sent. Print off the interview letter from the email and take it with you to the medical and to the interview.

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

I have a question:

After I send off the additional docs that the CO asked for and it arrives next day at the embassy, how long does it take and how would I know if there was any change in my case? Would the status on CEAC site change from Administrative Processing to something like APPROVED.....or ISSUED???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am reposting......hopefully som1 can assist with a response.

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.