tmrtng

ELIS number. They have changed their web side? I am lost.

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

First of all I want to thank you all who shares their experience, helping others. It is not time for us to remove the conditional status yet. We will be doing it in July. But I decided to take a look at the form. So I know they want my elis account number, I know where it is at. I have changed my password in January this year. I was sure I remembered it.

I was trying to log in, it didn't let me. I requested a reset password instructions. I got the whole new step by step instruction how to create an account.

Can anyone fill me in, please? Has anyone experienced such situation.

Thank you!

Current cases: Bringing my parents to US

Mother: I-130 - Dec 6, 2022 - Application received

Father: I-130 - Dec7, 2022 - Application received

Mother: I-130 - Oct 24, 2023 - Approved

Father: I-130 - Oct 25, 2023 -Approved

Mother: NVC - Nov 6, 2023 - Paid

Father: NVC - Nov 6, 2023 - Paid

Mother: NVC - Dec 16, 2023 - Forms Completed + Docs submitted

Father: NVC - Dec 16, 2023 - Forms Completed+ Docs submitted

Mother: NVC - Dec 21, 2023 - DQ

Father: NVC - Jan 04, 2024 - DQ

Both parents: Interview schedules-for March 2024-Feb 13, 2024

Called the customer representative. We tried to log in together, it still took me to absolutely new account without any of my information. So she said that all files after August 2015 could have been removed due system renewal. So I guess it happened to many of us. will try again later.

Because not everyone gets an ELIS account number this is something I think currently anyhow, that you can not know without issue.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I called to USCIS today because that is my problem also how to retrieve my ELIS but the woman i talked with told me that the A number and ELIS are the same.But in the instruction they say its not the same.so i am confused because the operator insisted me that both are the same.But Im just thinking now that anyone who have recieved their green card by mail can you please check the the tear off portion one is receipt # ioe XXXXXXXXXx and card # XXXXXXXXXXXX .I guess one of this is the ELIS that we are looking for.Hope it make sense

ioe number have 10 digits number while card # have 12 digits.If anybody who have save their ELIS number,can you please check the mail you received with your green card.and compare,thats only my suggestion.I guess its nothing wrong to try.

The IOE # is on the back of your green card (in the black bit, you can see it in the light).

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

I believe A number, IOE and ELIS are 3 different numbers. I found a printed summery of my elis account in my document stack and account identifier differs from A and IOE numbers.

But still can't log in my elis account.

I believe A number, IOE and ELIS are 3 different numbers. I found a printed summery of my elis account in my document stack and account identifier differs from A and IOE numbers.

But still can't log in my elis account.

Well dern. I don't like calling USCIS, I do not like them, Sam I Am.

Is the ELIS # required on the I-751?

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

It has a spot BUT as i stated earlier, lots of people dont get an ELIS # because they adjust status. So not knowing this will not break your I-751.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• 2 weeks later...

updated for ELIS account number .I am not convincing for the answer that ive got from the first person i talked that the ELIS and A number are the same so i tried again to call USCIS last friday and the man asking me some information like my name,my birthdate and A number.after few minutes he gave me my ELIS account number..so for those people who want to retrive their ELIS just cal USCIS and tell them that you need it for the application of your I 751.

I called USCIS and they told me I no longer have an ELIS account number. Only those who filled out an I90 will have an ELIS number. I was told to leave it blank.

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

• 4 months later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: China
Timeline

Hello everyone!

First of all I want to thank you all who shares their experience, helping others. It is not time for us to remove the conditional status yet. We will be doing it in July. But I decided to take a look at the form. So I know they want my elis account number, I know where it is at. I have changed my password in January this year. I was sure I remembered it.

I was trying to log in, it didn't let me. I requested a reset password instructions. I got the whole new step by step instruction how to create an account.

Can anyone fill me in, please? Has anyone experienced such situation.

Thank you!

Guys, there's an easier way to find out your IOE number. After paying the fee you've got an email with Agency Tracking ID.

Just replace final x-portion of the link below with the Agency Tracking ID information and a page with your IOE number will open.

https://public-prod-...ss/XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope it saves your a couple of hours ))).

this works like charming. I found my IOE

IR5, mother

I-130 Sent : 2014-11-19

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-30

I-130 Approved : 2015-05-06

NVC Received : 2015-05-26

Received AOS Bill : 2015-06-05

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-06-09 (by mail)

DS-261 : 2015-06-28 (over the phone)

Receive IV Bill : 2015-06-29 (email)

Pay IV Bill : 2015-07-06 ( paid twice, July 1st by mail, and July 6 online)

Sent AOS/IV Package: 2015-07-01 (email)

Scan date: 2015-07-01

Sent to supervisor review: 2015-08-18

case complete: 2015-11-20

Interview: 2016-01-14

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.