Eric&Tasha

Nigeria, Christian or Muslim?

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Am sorry to say you are not Muslim you only have Muslim name Muslims don't go to church good luck

I do not think it is appropriate for you to say that someone who calls themselves a Muslim is not a Muslim. Furthermore, you do not know the reasons why this individual attends a church.

Spoiler

Married December 19, 2014

I-130 Petition sent January 14, 2015
NOA1 date January 20, 2015 (NSC)

NOA2 date May 28, 2015 :dance::dance::dance:

Mailed to NVC June 4, 2015

NVC Received June 10, 2015

NVC Case Number Assigned June 23, 2015

NVC AoS Invoice via Mail June 24, 2015

NVC Selected Agent Over Phone June 30, 2015 (Unable to logon to CEAC)

NVC IV Invoice via email received July 1, 2015

NVC AoS/IV Package Mailed July 2, 2015

NVC AoS & IV Fee Paid Online (CEAC is working) July 6. 2015

NVC Document Scan Date July 6, 2015

NCV AoS & IV Fee marked as paid in CEAC July, 7 2015

NVC DS 260 Completed July 8, 2015

NVC CC July 30, 2015 (24 days after scan date, about 2 months post NOA2)

Interview Scheduled on August 26, 2015

Interview P4 Email Received August 27, 2015

Medical in Islamabad September 2, 2015

Interview Date September 22, 2015 CANCELLED (Embassy is Over scheduled) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Interview Scheduled on September 10, 2015

Interview Date October 14, 2015 APPROVED

Visa Issued October 16, 2015, 9 months start to finish

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

RoC I-751 NOA1 August 31, 2017 (Vermont Service Center)

Biometrics October 2, 2017

I551 Stamp in Passport August 2, 2018

18 Month Extension Letter August 3, 2018

Applied for Naturalization N-400 Online July 30, 2018

Biometrics August 23, 2018

10 year GC is in production September 17, 2018

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

That is part of the standard attire in a semi formal sense. For more formal occasions they were an over piece that is huge and rather square until it is tucked up. The more expensive the material the better.

http://www.total-facts-about-nigeria.com/nigeria-fashion.html

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Timeline

That is part of the standard attire in a semi formal sense. For more formal occasions they were an over piece that is huge and rather square until it is tucked up. The more expensive the material the better.

http://www.total-facts-about-nigeria.com/nigeria-fashion.html

Wow! It's luxury! I did see in google images the wedding ceremonies, very beautiful attires, men and women.

Thank you for info.

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I do not think it is appropriate for you to say that someone who calls themselves a Muslim is not a Muslim. Furthermore, you do not know the reasons why this individual attends a church.

Yes my brother Muslim is not by name it's by the faith you have within you and Muslims have to go to the mosque not church but if you said u are a Muslim and u believe in Jesus am cool with that but Muslim don't go to church and am sorry to say if I have hurt u forgive me ????????????????????????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

You didnt say anything wrong to ofended me.. i have been going to mosque for years because i was borned and raised in.. my dad is a pure muslim.. i believe in prophet mohammed and believe in allah and the Qoran .. mind that there is 3 religion in ghana. Muslim,christain, and traditional religion.. as muslims believe in prayong through prophet mohammed to allah, christains through, jesus christ to God and tranditional, tbrough leser gods to God .. so its all the same 1God all these three religions worship.. so for me, i do believe in all these three religion .. thank you

Timeline

Yes my brother Muslim is not by name it's by the faith you have within you and Muslims have to go to the mosque not church but if you said u are a Muslim and u believe in Jesus am cool with that but Muslim don't go to church and am sorry to say if I have hurt u forgive me ????????????????????????

It is actually sister
Spoiler

Interview Date September 22, 2015 CANCELLED (Embassy is Over scheduled) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

Timeline

It is actually sister

Oh okay my sister you can try to ask any Islamic teacher you trust does Muslims suppose to go to church and pray at the same time I think if you do that you are worshiping two gods good luck my sister

Edited by Jemal deen

Timeline

Oh okay my sister you can try to ask any Islamic teacher you trust does Muslims suppose to go to church and pray at the same time I think if you do that you are worshiping two gods

Firstly, Christians and Muslims, and Jews too for that matter worship the same God. Secondly, the member who did post about church did not say that they are going there for prayer; actually he did not say why he goes at all other than to say he goes to church. I think you will find many converts who still attend church on occasion, or maybe a church is the only house of worship in the area. Thirdly, I would like to add that in the US at least there are many interfaith events where Muslims might worship in a church, or vice versa. And lastly, as long as it is a clean church, what would be the problem with doing your salah there or making dua? I see no issue in this matter, and any scholar I trust agrees with this opinion.

Spoiler

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

Timeline

Oh okay my sister you can try to ask any Islamic teacher you trust does Muslims suppose to go to church and pray at the same time I think if you do that you are worshiping two gods good luck my sister

Timeline

Jemal. ALLAH is the same as God . In Woran, Allah is same as Qoran. Being a muslim and attending to church doesnt mean i am worshiping 2 Gods .. there is diff between prophet mohammed and Jesus christ. But there is no diff between God and Allah.. do more research about the 3 religions we have in Ghana .. thank u

Timeline

@Jemal. ALLAH is same as God . In Qoran, Allah is same as God. Being a muslim and attending to church doesnt mean i am worshiping 2 Gods .. there is diff between prophet mohammed and Jesus christ. But there is no diff between God and Allah.. do more research about the 3 religions we have in Ghana .. thank u

Timeline

Jemal. ALLAH is the same as God . In Woran, Allah is same as Qoran. Being a muslim and attending to church doesnt mean i am worshiping 2 Gods .. there is diff between prophet mohammed and Jesus christ. But there is no diff between God and Allah.. do more research about the 3 religions we have in Ghana .. thank u

Hmmmmmm am sorry to say I still don't agree with you some Christians say Jesus is God and some say he is a son of God and it's clear in the Quran that God is one and have no friend or son do my brother tell me what do you go to church for ? And as a muslim u don't have to believe in any other God upper from Allah if u believe in this lesser gods that is shirk and Allah say he will never forgive anyone who shrik against him SHRIK means worshiping or believing in other gods upper from him thank you

Timeline

Firstly, Christians and Muslims, and Jews too for that matter worship the same God. Secondly, the member who did post about church did not say that they are going there for prayer; actually he did not say why he goes at all other than to say he goes to church. I think you will find many converts who still attend church on occasion, or maybe a church is the only house of worship in the area. Thirdly, I would like to add that in the US at least there are many interfaith events where Muslims might worship in a church, or vice versa. And lastly, as long as it is a clean church, what would be the problem with doing your salah there or making dua? I see no issue in this matter, and any scholar I trust agrees with this opinion.

My sister most Christians worship Jesus as God some too say he is a son of God do you know that the picture that our Christian brothers and sister have at home and church's that they think is Jesus is not the real Jesus so we are worship different gods and I agree with u that you can pray your salah in the church or attend a special gathering and do u know that if you are a Muslims and u don't believe in Jesus you are not a fully Muslim but if you are to believe in Jesus as Muslim you should believe that Jesus is a massager of Allah but not God that is what I want my brother to understand thank you good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.