grad_student

Scan Date to Case Complete Spreadsheet

440 posts in this topic

Youre clicking the visa staus you should go to the option that has DS-260 application. Log in and if your AOS is showing NA thats case complete.

I just did this and it shows N/A where the AOS is. 2 N/A and one where the IV fee is... but my case is not complete, I called today and they said two more weeks. Are you sure those N/A mean that the case is complete?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just did this and it shows N/A where the AOS is. 2 N/A and one where the IV fee is... but my case is not complete, I called today and they said two more weeks. Are you sure those N/A mean that the case is complete?

That's case complete. If you're seeing 3 n/a on that page its case complete. Maybe your case got completed after you called. Call them again.

That's case complete. If you're seeing 3 n/a on that page its case complete. Maybe your case got completed after you called. Call them again.

Wow, thank you! I hope this is really IT. Calling them right now again.

It looks EXACTLY like that!

Yeahhhhhh again congratulations! What was your scan date?

Scan date was May 19th, CC June 20th

Grad_student, please add me to the spreadsheet

Edited by JelenaS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Scan date 6/13/16 CC 6/14/16

Please add me to the spread sheet..thanks

Congratulations. I have added you to the Case Complete interview spreadsheet.

Come on over to the Interview thread.

You made my day :) Thank youuuu :) Just called and they confirmed CC today 06/20. Yay! I had no idea about those 3 N/A

Congratulations. I have added you to the Case Complete interview spreadsheet.

Come on over to the Interview thread.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

We never got an email from NVC saying they received our package, but when I called NVC, they said they received it 5/25. Is it fair to say that is our scan date? Anyone else NOT get an email?

Yes. That is your scan date. I never got an email either.

My case got complete on 6/14/16 and I just receive the email of cc and waiting for interview today 1 week after cc

WOOHOO congrats! That is super fast! Some countries are expedited.

Good luck on the interview!

Not ion think my country is expedited at all but my case was at potomac and they were working really fast..and when my case got to nvc I used to call for everything instead of waiting.. I also pay the feeds and send documents withing 1 week..actually my friend and did everything together she also receive the cc email today 1 week after also..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.