1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

AnnaMatt that can't be, when I całe the officer told me that wiaver or normal case doesn't matter. I asked my case is waiver, will it jave affect on waiting time, will it take longer etc. And she said no it doesn't matter. But! I do remeber my lawer, she said that with the new rules that were applied I think on 2014 or 2015 now they are few officers who will read the case and if one thinks there I smth not right they will call for interview. So maybe it will take freaking 10 months heh. Though life. Heh makes more sense, I'm just angry I wasted my time calling officer and she told me some bs. Same customer service told me bs as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Misuzhu - mine is an abuse waiver and it seems like some abuse cases get transfered. Only time will tell. I am not too optimistic because if my case has really been transferred to Vermont, it will definitely slow things down.

Removal of Condition

04/26/2016 I-751 Waiver Filed at CSC

04/29/2016 NOA

05/05/2016 Check Cleared

06/03/2016 Biometrics Appointment

01/11/2017 I-751 Waiver Approved (New Card in Production)

Timeline

Yeah, yoir case seems much more complicated. I had Nirmal waiver. I'd is cheating, lying and kicking out from the house to live on street is abuse, I didn't consider it abuse.. albo I didn't have THAT much evidence of this. Plus kick out was not directly from him but his family but also he didn't do anything about it. I just hope they won't tell that I put it in wrong cathegory heh

Timeline

Lullaby, yes they told me the same. They said, you got extension for 1 year so the process might take 9-12 months. I had a friend in seattle, she was normal case and also was waiting 9 months already. Unfortunately, j lost contact and don't know what hope ned with her. Also I have a friend who filed 2 months before me, normal case and she got rfe after 6 months and then just after she sent response she got gc... they are busy. I think they try hard, maybe they sort it alphabetical way and that's why? My last name is S maybe that matters? Imagine they have files segregated by months and then segregated with last name order. Let's do test, any far alphabetical letters got approved already? Haha

Timeline

Hmm.. I don't think so. There are people from Canada, Germany, UK that have to fight for stuff too. And I'm not from red flag country so it doesn't matter..

New Card Is Being Produced

As of Dec 2.

NOA1 date was 04/18

Congratulations!

I updated your statistics on the google doc: Link here

Edited by kikat

New Card Is Being Produced

As of Dec 2.

NOA1 date was 04/18

Which office did you file with?

AOS (I-485) - Vermont Service Center | NYC Field Office

March.....17, 2014..........Package Mailed

March.....20, 2014..........Package Received

April........25, 2014..........Biometrics Taken

June.........7, 2014..........Received EAD (mailbox)

June.......10, 2014..........Interview at Federal Plaza, NYC (hellish experience but approved on the spot)

June.......16, 2014..........Received GC (mailbox)

ROC (I-751) - Vermont Service Center | NYC Field Office

April.......23, 2016...........Package Mailed

April.......26, 2016...........Package Accepted (NOA Receipt Letter - Conditional Status Extended)

June......10, 2016...........Biometrics Taken

April.........8, 2017...........Conditions Lifted (Application Approved)

April......14, 2017............Approval Letter Received (USPS Stamp Dated April 11, 2017)

May.........1, 2017............Received 10 yr GC (mailbox)

Naturalization (N-400) - National Benefits Center | NYC Field Office (3 year Rule)

April....17, 2017.............Package Mailed

April....19, 2017.............Package Received 

May.....19, 2017.............Biometrics Taken

May.....26, 2017.............In Line for Interview

Sep.....12, 2017.............Interview at Federal Plaza (Recommended)

Sep.....27, 2017.............Oath Ceremony (Federal Plaza) - My journey has ended. Will be starting the AOS process for my mom soon. Another chapter will be written.

US Passport & Card: 2017 Applicants
======================================
==================================================
UserName......|Expedited|Sent....|CheckCash|TrackDate|PASSPORT|PPT-CARD|NAT CERT|Location

Private One...|No.......|09/30/17|10/04/17.|10/04/17.|10/14/17|No......|10/13/17|New York, NY

Filed: Timeline

Which office did you file with?

My "Card being produced" notice was from the California office.

Sorry for the omission,

Our ROC took 7 1/2 months from CA office.

I do feel sorry for you if you happen to have the VT office..

Seems odd that there would be so much difference in processing times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.