Rob L

To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control

51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

If I had a skill as a ninja or assassin expert, I would formed a special team to tracked and hunted these evils down. Animals are more compassion than these ISIS dirty s***bags. Wish the superheroes are real.

Since they're such a tiny minority and all cleaning out Aceh would be a good start. But we both know that wont happen right?

Timeline

Just like middle easterners, by the sounds of it.

They make sure they include birth control pills with their shipments of humanitarian aid. Sharing is caring!

Since they're such a tiny minority and all cleaning out Aceh would be a good start. But we both know that wont happen right?

Not all Aceh people are bad. I went there as a journalist after Tsunami hit the area in 2004. "Cleaning out" such like a genocide-like word. I went there without a hijab and no one cut my head or throwing a stone to me. There are a lot of misinformation all around about Aceh. Have you been there, by the way? There were a lot of white people went there helped after the tsunami, and they were not afraid of such things.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Timeline

Not all Aceh people are bad. I went there as a journalist after Tsunami hit the area in 2004. "Cleaning out" such like a genocide-like word. I went there without a hijab and no one cut my head or throwing a stone to me. There are a lot of misinformation all around about Aceh. Have you been there, by the way? There were a lot of white people went there helped after the tsunami, and they were not afraid of such things.

Dont play dumb. Im not talking about then, Im talking about now and im not talking about the people who are living under their radical new law im talking about the ones who are enforcing it.

Edited by Expat1

What are your opinions on these public caning?

http://jakarta.coconuts.co/2015/07/14/what-its-watch-public-caning-banda-aceh

http://jakartaglobe.beritasatu.com/news/shariah-question-aceh-caning-controversy/

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

Pretending that the local religious leaders didnt blame the wave on local sin and take advantage of it to implement local Sharia law is a pretty epic fail.

Aceh used to be a great place to stay and visit, now its become an Islamic utopia. Why the government in Jakarta hasn't stepped in and called this out as a violation of Indonesian law sort of ties into the question of why middle eastern countries dont address groups like Isis or Nigerians dont deal with groups who kidnap and rape schoolgirls. Its all directly taken from the same recipe book. I want to hear all about Aceh and the excuses for the direction it's being allow to go.

Dont play dumb. Im not talking about then, Im talking about now and im not talking about the people who are living under their radical new law im talking about the ones who are enforcing it.

You have asked my opinion and I was talking based on my experience. You said, cleaning out Aceh? What does suppose it mean? You have to be clear when you make a statement. Don't be general. Not all people understand your blurry lines words. And you have edited your replied as well.

If you are talking about sharia law, Malaysia also applied it for Muslims. Not all Muslims in Indonesia have to follow it. They gave Aceh an autonomy as part of politics deals. How was that happened? I'm not a politic professor to know everything about behind the deal. Do your research.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

I don't support the local government. Read my previous post, I said, not all Aceh people are bad. I was talking about Aceh people, not the local government. And the previous poster said, "cleaning out Aceh". It did not specific talking who, it sounds like all Aceh people and that was my argument about many people are misinformed about Aceh. Many westerners think Aceh people are evil because of the sharia law.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Purely curious question...

With gender separation being important to those under Sharia law - women generally see women doctors, etc. Why are the punishments always carried out by men?

afp_-_caning_2.jpg

It would seem that punishment of women would be carried out by women and punishment of men would be carried out by men - same with those that *view* the punishment. If they can have a law that says women can't straddle a motorcycle because it would lead men to bad behavior then surely watching a woman being punished by caning would qualify as something men should not watch.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't support the local government. Read my previous post, I said, not all Aceh people are bad. I was talking about Aceh people, not the local government. And the previous poster said, "cleaning out Aceh". It did not specific talking who, it sounds like all Aceh people and that was my argument about many people are misinformed about Aceh. Many westerners think Aceh people are evil because of the sharia law.

You highlight a critical point, many people in the US seem unable to distinguish between the people living in countries where there is repression versus the people who at are oppressive in power. In the absolutist, authoritarian view of some in the west people who oppress others in the name of Islam and those who cling to the faith of their fathers ate one in the same

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

You highlight a critical point, many people in the US seem unable to distinguish between the people living in countries where there is repression versus the people who at are oppressive in power. In the absolutist, authoritarian view of some in the west people who oppress others in the name of Islam and those who cling to the faith of their fathers ate one in the same

Thank you for brought up a such excellent point. As non-native English speaker, it really helped me to make other people see what my point really is.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Seems if it is fair game to say "Many people in the US" then it is fair game to say "Many people in Aceh" ??

93% of Indonesian Muslim men and women think a wife is obliged to obey her husband - 72% favor Sharia law. Those figures exists from polls and studies so saying "many" or even "most" is warranted.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

You have asked my opinion and I was talking based on my experience. You said, cleaning out Aceh? What does suppose it mean? You have to be clear when you make a statement. Don't be general. Not all people understand your blurry lines words. And you have edited your replied as well.

If you are talking about sharia law, Malaysia also applied it for Muslims. Not all Muslims in Indonesia have to follow it. They gave Aceh an autonomy as part of politics deals. How was that happened? I'm not a politic professor to know everything about behind the deal. Do your research.

I clarified cleaning it out for you. If radical muslims are such a tiny minority why does the vast majority of peaceful and tolerant muslims in the rest of Indonesia tolerate the implementation of strict Islamic law in Aceh. You make me laugh when you bow up about how "genocide-sounding" the idea of cleaning out radical Muslims in Aceh when radical Muslims are engaged in real genocide all over the world. Almost like yeah you disagree with it but hey it's ok with it as long as Muslims get to do it. Just like the peaceful vast majority in Nigeria and in the mideast. Edited by Expat1

I clarified cleaning it out for you. If radical muslims are such a tiny minority why does the vast majority of peaceful and tolerant muslims in the rest of Indonesia tolerate the implementation of strict Islamic law in Aceh. You make me laugh when you bow up about how "genocide-sounding" the idea of cleaning out radical Muslims in Aceh when radical Muslims are engaged in real genocide all over the world. Almost like yeah you disagree with it but hey it's ok with it as long as Muslims get to do it. Just like in Nigeria and just like in the mideast.

You did not do that at first time. Now you are clarified after I pointed out your previous posts. You could say anything what you want but people will see what you have said at first. Sounds like most politicians are. Change their words many times.

You don't know me so you just assumed. I wrote harsh articles attacking those terrorists who attacked MY COUNTRY. And bow out the idea about cleaning radical Muslims? I laughed so hard now because nowhere of your VERY FIRST POST stated it out clearly. Please, see your very first post, "all cleaning out Aceh". Stick with that, man!

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

Purely curious question...

With gender separation being important to those under Sharia law - women generally see women doctors, etc. Why are the punishments always carried out by men?

afp_-_caning_2.jpg

It would seem that punishment of women would be carried out by women and punishment of men would be carried out by men - same with those that *view* the punishment. If they can have a law that says women can't straddle a motorcycle because it would lead men to bad behavior then surely watching a woman being punished by caning would qualify as something men should not watch.

That's considered real sport in the mideast. They get a charge out of it. It's exciting.