PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is all new for me , but what do I need to bring to the interview? .I took 3 mnths off work after I had the baby last year..hence I didn't make enough last year..which is gna show on my most recent tax return.Should I get a sponsor,just in case please advise

Timeline

This is all new for me , but what do I need to bring to the interview? .I took 3 mnths off work after I had the baby last year..hence I didn't make enough last year..which is gna show on my most recent tax return.Should I get a sponsor,just in case please advise

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare.html

*If you go here, about the middle of the page is a drop down, select Kingston and it will pull up of most file which tella you the required documents at the time of the interview. It is also advised to bring separately copies of all documents submitted, and any proof of ongoing communication (I.e. chats, texts, phone records) and photos. There is a wiki page (I think on here) that provides some good instruction. I will see if I can find it and post it for you to review. As far as meeting the poverty guideline for the number that will be in your household, of you believe that you did not meet that, then you should jump on getting the sponsor...there is a document on the new poverty guidelines (I believe it's here somewhere as well..or on the U.S. Immigration website)...I will also see if I can find that and post it here for you.

Now I'm reference to your previous text..."Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken child.."

No matter what...you made it through and that is a testament to your strength...so now we move forward, right?!! Right.

The other link for the thread "Case complete..." has a lot of knowledgeable people there who are days/weeks from their interview or who have gone through the interview process, so you can post there to ask questions if no one here can answer or direct you. I can personally say that dwheels and Frankjvr offer some great assistance. Princesslee, MrsBrw14, Edissa054(may have that screen name wrong), Al & Deidre who are JA filers as well, have personally been rocks for me. A few other people too..my point is, don't be afraid to reach out and PM people or post...we are all or have been in the "waiting" game and understand.

Keep the faith...everything will work out in your favor.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi new to the site.cc date unsure but email received on March 23rd( we called the NVC n case was complete like a week or 2 before we got the cc letter.it's the longest wait ever..goin crazy :( ..why does it take so long for kingston.

Congratulations. I have added you to spreadsheet with Case Compete date of 3/16. Since the letter comes 1 week after CC.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare.html

*If you go here, about the middle of the page is a drop down, select Kingston and it will pull up of most file which tella you the required documents at the time of the interview. It is also advised to bring separately copies of all documents submitted, and any proof of ongoing communication (I.e. chats, texts, phone records) and photos. There is a wiki page (I think on here) that provides some good instruction. I will see if I can find it and post it for you to review. As far as meeting the poverty guideline for the number that will be in your household, of you believe that you did not meet that, then you should jump on getting the sponsor...there is a document on the new poverty guidelines (I believe it's here somewhere as well..or on the U.S. Immigration website)...I will also see if I can find that and post it here for you.

Now I'm reference to your previous text..."Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken child.."

No matter what...you made it through and that is a testament to your strength...so now we move forward, right?!! Right.

The other link for the thread "Case complete..." has a lot of knowledgeable people there who are days/weeks from their interview or who have gone through the interview process, so you can post there to ask questions if no one here can answer or direct you. I can personally say that dwheels and Frankjvr offer some great assistance. Princesslee, MrsBrw14, Edissa054(may have that screen name wrong), Al & Deidre who are JA filers as well, have personally been rocks for me. A few other people too..my point is, don't be afraid to reach out and PM people or post...we are all or have been in the "waiting" game and understand.

Keep the faith...everything will work out in your favor.

Thank you so much..really means a lot..thanks a bunch :) for the love and suppprt..I have been reading those feeds..we have started gathering the pictures ..we have alot (we grew up together ) the call log the phone company said they can only go 3 months bck,not sure how to get pass that..I had a sponsor on the case previously and the lawyer suggested I take him off because I made enough money and didn't need one ..but now i do and i havent heard him say anything ...and based on the website am really goin to need one..

if the people from January all have interview this month ,when r ppl in march goin to get interview dates?

Timeline

Thank you so much..really means a lot..thanks a bunch :) for the love and suppprt..I have been reading those feeds..we have started gathering the pictures ..we have alot (we grew up together ) the call log the phone company said they can only go 3 months bck,not sure how to get pass that..I had a sponsor on the case previously and the lawyer suggested I take him off because I made enough money and didn't need one ..but now i do and i havent heard him say anything ...and based on the website am really goin to need one..

if the people from January all have interview this month ,when r ppl in march goin to get interview dates?

No problem. Not sure who your carrier is, but did you try to ask for copies of your bill (that might render a different response). They may charge you for them but...I think you only need from the date of submission

(the last date on whatever you provided for supporting documentation for a bona fid marriage) to now. Okay, there were a lot of things in our posts, so I hope that I provide a useful link to everything you needed information on (if not, there is a search functionality at the top of the page and you can do a keyword search and it will likely bring you to what you need)

Poverty guidelines: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/policy_updates/2015%20Poverty%20Guidelines%20for%20Immigrant%20Visa%20Processing.pdf

Wiki on IR1 and CR1 Immigration:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/IR1_and_CR1_Immigrant_Visas

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Read through these links, as they offer some sound advice. Although some of it may not be applicable--keep reading as there will be some touch point that you will find useful. If you are using a lawyer, please remember that you have every right to ask him questions and please don't hesitate to ask him--you are paying him for a service!

Based on the spreadsheet, ppl with CC dates from January to early to mid-Feb rec'd interview dates for May. So it would only be an assumption that starting from mid-late February to early March would be June (again this assumption is based on a lot of dependencies and I haven't looked at the spreadsheet in a while--so I may be off some). You can assume that for JA (which has a long waiting time for interviews) 60 plus days from the CC date...I can't recall what the average was but again this is all subject to change and their are a lot of dependencies.

The best advice I can give you is to stay positive, relax (coming from someone who doesn't know how), be informed, ask questions and be organized.

Timeline

No problem. Not sure who your carrier is, but did you try to ask for copies of your bill (that might render a different response). They may charge you for them but...I think you only need from the date of submission

(the last date on whatever you provided for supporting documentation for a bona fid marriage) to now. Okay, there were a lot of things in our posts, so I hope that I provide a useful link to everything you needed information on (if not, there is a search functionality at the top of the page and you can do a keyword search and it will likely bring you to what you need)

Poverty guidelines: https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/policy_updates/2015%20Poverty%20Guidelines%20for%20Immigrant%20Visa%20Processing.pdf

Wiki on IR1 and CR1 Immigration:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/IR1_and_CR1_Immigrant_Visas

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Read through these links, as they offer some sound advice. Although some of it may not be applicable--keep reading as there will be some touch point that you will find useful. If you are using a lawyer, please remember that you have every right to ask him questions and please don't hesitate to ask him--you are paying him for a service!

Based on the spreadsheet, ppl with CC dates from January to early to mid-Feb rec'd interview dates for May. So it would only be an assumption that starting from mid-late February to early March would be June (again this assumption is based on a lot of dependencies and I haven't looked at the spreadsheet in a while--so I may be off some). You can assume that for JA (which has a long waiting time for interviews) 60 plus days from the CC date...I can't recall what the average was but again this is all subject to change and their are a lot of dependencies.

The best advice I can give you is to stay positive, relax (coming from someone who doesn't know how), be informed, ask questions and be organized.

Sorry that is an outdate poverty guideline document in the earlier post the current guideline is listed below:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf

Timeline

Sorry that is an outdate poverty guideline document in the earlier post the current guideline is listed below:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf

Thank you very much for all the info...very helpful and informative ...hopefully those ppl with interviews tells us how it goes, to help us prepare for our interviews...trying to get everything together n jus gne get everything ppl saying to bring n hope it's enough

Timeline

I got cc today uber happy, can't wait to have my hubby here with me, but until then- I shall visit JA and snug up with my lovie in the sun, eat some jerk chicken and reeelax lol ?.... All the best everyone!!❤️

Timeline

I got cc today uber happy, can't wait to have my hubby here with me, but until then- I shall visit JA and snug up with my lovie in the sun, eat some jerk chicken and reeelax lol ?.... All the best everyone!!❤️

Congrats! Are you on the other thread? Case Complete-May interview?

Yes relax...and soak in the moment.

Timeline

Congratulations. i have added you to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Thank you very much for all the info...very helpful and informative ...hopefully those ppl with interviews tells us how it goes, to help us prepare for our interviews...trying to get everything together n jus gne get everything ppl saying to bring n hope it's enough

You don't have a timeline. Do you have Case Complete yet so I can add you to the spreadsheet?

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.