PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

This info looks really good. Even more excited now. 7 more days to go.

If you ever know how much I'm counting down girl. Hope I make it through the week. Still going to annoy them until then though. lol...maybe they will surprise me and give us earlier than next week. lol (wishful thinking of course)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If you ever know how much I'm counting down girl. Hope I make it through the week. Still going to annoy them until then though. lol...maybe they will surprise me and give us earlier than next week. lol (wishful thinking of course)

Lol girl i know u enjoy calling nvc....we will b jus fine. If the info is correct that we r seeing we will b getting a interview date between june 1st- 3rd.

Lol girl i know u enjoy calling nvc....we will b jus fine. If the info is correct that we r seeing we will b getting a interview date between june 1st- 3rd.

lol right. I am just waiting for them to say "you have an interview stop annoying us" lol

Timeline

lol right. I am just waiting for them to say "you have an interview stop annoying us" lol

Not long from now. Tell NVC they will b hearing fr me next week lol

Timeline

Not long from now. Tell NVC they will b hearing fr me next week lol

Why did you say June 1st-3rd..the threads am reading say the end of this month scheduling usually begins...so stressful..u done tack on an other week of waitin.

Edited by dkd

Why did you say June 1st-3rd..the threads am reading say the end of this month scheduling usually begins...so stressful..u done tack on an other week of waitin.

Interviews for May already booked, so she is saying that to say we might be in the first week based on our CC date. Both of ours is 2/26. When did they complete yours?

lol right. I am just waiting for them to say "you have an interview stop annoying us"

yall are cracking me up...If annoying them works .please let me knw...lol

lol. I wish that was the case. I'm just hopeful everytime I call thats all. lol

Timeline

Interviews for May already booked, so she is saying that to say we might be in the first week based on our CC date. Both of ours is 2/26. When did they complete yours?

lol. I wish that was the case. I'm just hopeful everytime I call thats all. lol

Oh ok..I hope so too...cc date March 17

Timeline

Well...I was coming on to check on my peeps to see how you all are holding up. I see you all are doing well. Next week, it's on baby! Y'all gone have them dates and darn near pass out with excitement. And I can't wait to relish in the joy with you all. The only thing I will say, is that date creeps up on you fast---so make sure that you or your significant other has all your stuff together for you interview.

I can't wait to see the dates!!! Which one of you all is calling at 8:00 on Monday? LOL

Edited by shsl73

Well...I was coming on to check on my peeps to see how you all are holding up. I see you all are doing well. Next week, it's on baby! Y'all gone have them dates and darn near pass out with excitement. And I can't wait to relish in the joy with you all. The only thing I will say, is that date creeps up on you fast---so make sure that you or your significant other has all your stuff together for you interview.

I can't wait to see the dates!!! Which one of you all is calling at 8:00 on Monday? LOL

lol. I think that would be the guilty one (ME). My husband have all the documents he needs already in a folder. After I filed my taxes in February I sent him the updated taxes. My niece leaving in a few days and I am sending her all my paystubs so he can bring to the interview. I'm telling you we have been through everything thoroughly. Most of my original docs with him except my passport and my naturalization. (a mine that. lol).

Timeline

lol. I think that would be the guilty one (ME). My husband have all the documents he needs already in a folder. After I filed my taxes in February I sent him the updated taxes. My niece leaving in a few days and I am sending her all my paystubs so he can bring to the interview. I'm telling you we have been through everything thoroughly. Most of my original docs with him except my passport and my naturalization. (a mine that. lol).

so di I was once a yaady?

Timeline

Great! Make sure you update the 864 to reflect 2015 taxes. I can't think of anything else right now that he might need, that could be a gotcha (too But if I do, I will surely make sure I post it here. If nothing else, I want everyone to be prepared with the needed documents. Wish I would have taken a picture of the folder I sent to the hubs. I know he going to call say...girl you are crazy! Hahaha. Sectioned and tabbed everything! Heck, I even stampled zip lock bags to section dividers for passport pictures so he wouldn't forget it misplace them.

The onot thing I can think of off the top of my head is registering for DHL but you can't do that until you get your interview date (NEXT WEEK). OH...this is a big one but you probably already know this...the P4 letter (interview letter)..will be needed for the medical. I think I posted the information for Andrews already but I will again...

I'm getting y'all ready for next week baby!

I will be checking at 8:01 to see your interview dates posted! Hahahaha

Timeline

http://www.amhosp.org/usmedical/us-medical.aspx

*remember that we kinda had a hard time with getting someone the phone, so I emailed them and got a response back within the timeframe that the auto reply message stated.

Great! Make sure you update the 864 to reflect 2015 taxes. I can't think of anything else right now that he might need, that could be a gotcha (too But if I do, I will surely make sure I post it here. If nothing else, I want everyone to be prepared with the needed documents. Wish I would have taken a picture of the folder I sent to the hubs. I know he going to call say...girl you are crazy! Hahaha. Sectioned and tabbed everything! Heck, I even stampled zip lock bags to section dividers for passport pictures so he wouldn't forget it misplace them.

The onot thing I can think of off the top of my head is registering for DHL but you can't do that until you get your interview date (NEXT WEEK). OH...this is a big one but you probably already know this...the P4 letter (interview letter)..will be needed for the medical. I think I posted the information for Andrews already but I will again...

I'm getting y'all ready for next week baby!

I will be checking at 8:01 to see your interview dates posted! Hahahaha

That was the only thing i didn't do yet. He is bugging me to attend. I know he got it, he's just calmer when I'm around. lol I will update this weekend though. I hate these stupid paperworks.

But listen 8:01 is not early enough. I am out my house at 6am and they open at 7!!! so guess who will be calling every 5 minutes. They will probably block me :dancing::luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.