Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I went for interview yesterday and i got a 221g, when i got to the second window they told me my joint sponsor slip was wrong, they took my fiances afidavit but my fiance has no income to show as she resides with her parents and is a student, they highlighted economic solvency but didnt mark anything, i am very confused they kept my passport and medical report but i dont know if im supposed to upload the documents or not because consular didnt tell me anything so much depressed please any help what should i do please please

IMG_20190118_222646.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

They may contact you if they need more information. If they did not ask you to upload just wait. Check your email all the time you may get an email. Also check the status of your case. 

Timeline
On 1/30/2019 at 7:45 PM, samina007 said:

They may contact you if they need more information. If they did not ask you to upload just wait. Check your email all the time you may get an email. Also check the status of your case. 

Today date changed like after 12 days same status as refused nd nothing else mail or anything

Timeline
9 hours ago, Yasir786a said:

Today date changed like after 12 days same status as refused nd nothing else mail or anything

I got same paper 221g😥 but they didn't kept my passport 😥 At the end of interview CO said " your case is in AP" we will contact you with big smile 😄 they didn't required any doc from us 😔 i don't know why they are refusing me .. they don't tell me ny reason why they are doing like this 😭 please share ur experiance 😞 im so upset ...my interview was 22jan .. last update on ceac web "28 jan " just waiting for embassy email

052EA83C-9868-42CF-9A4A-7F621ED6F638.jpeg

Edited by Saa Isha

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Saa Isha said:

I got same paper 221g😥 but they didn't kept my passport 😥 At the end of interview CO said " your case is in AP" we will contact you with big smile 😄 they didn't required any doc from us 😔 i don't know why they are refusing me .. they don't tell me ny reason why they are doing like this 😭 please share ur experiance 😞 im so upset ...my interview was 22jan .. last update on ceac web "28 jan " just waiting for embassy email

052EA83C-9868-42CF-9A4A-7F621ED6F638.jpeg

What is ur ceac status showing

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saa Isha said:

Refused 😭

Mine too dont worry if ur relationship is real background is ok u will get visa might take 2 to 6 months now status is not a problem bcz administrative process, refused or anything like that is same. they write almost same for all its good if they say they will contact with big smile pray God after all he is last hope for all. They will ask documents once they satisfied with ur background thing is if we hesitate slightly in any question they gonna put u in AP so dont worry approval on same day went down somewhere 50% rest get approved later on.

Thankful to God u have k1 some others take years after AP u will get response soon. But still beside all off one of my friends got passport returned after almost 4 months without visa may be he has some background problem or age gap which makes them suspicious about bonafide everyone has different situation if u are fine in relationship u gonna get pray pray pray seek God help

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Yasir786a said:

Mine too dont worry if ur relationship is real background is ok u will get visa might take 2 to 6 months now status is not a problem bcz administrative process, refused or anything like that is same. they write almost same for all its good if they say they will contact with big smile pray God after all he is last hope for all. They will ask documents once they satisfied with ur background thing is if we hesitate slightly in any question they gonna put u in AP so dont worry approval on same day went down somewhere 50% rest get approved later on.

Thankful to God u have k1 some others take years after AP u will get response soon. But still beside all off one of my friends got passport returned after almost 4 months without visa may be he has some background problem or age gap which makes them suspicious about bonafide everyone has different situation if u are fine in relationship u gonna get pray pray pray seek God help

Hope so ... our relationship is bona fide .. even i carry all my evidence but she didn't see any of them ... there is no age gap , he Is by Birth US citizen .. he is muslim , our culture same everything perfect i dont know why they are doing like this 💔😭 we will wait for 2 months thn after we apply for cr1 visa thn waiting for another year 😥😭there is no hope coz they didn't kept my passport its not good sign...😭 💔

Edited by Saa Isha

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saa Isha said:

Hope so ... our relationship is bona fide .. even i carry all my evidence but she didn't see any of them ... there is no age gap , he Is by Birth US citizen .. he is muslim , our culture same everything perfect i dont know why they are doing like this 💔😭 we will wait for 2 months thn after we apply for cr1 visa thn waiting for another year 😥😭💔

Yea they dont see anything its just theyy find anything suspecious in ur body language or in file information i suggest wait u will get done bcz most of them get done

U should go for cr1 when u see status saying returned to NVC, otherwise wait.

And be positive they even refusing cr1 ok so be clear what u going to do. If everything ok u must get visa

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yasir786a said:

Yea they dont see anything its just theyy find anything suspecious in ur body language or in file information i suggest wait u will get done bcz most of them get done

U should go for cr1 when u see status saying returned to NVC, otherwise wait.

And be positive they even refusing cr1 ok so be clear what u going to do. If everything ok u must get visa

After your interview your status first time change in ceac web ??? Allah kre we wil get our visa without any tension Ameen im just waiting for embassy email i wanna know what the reason behind the way they r refusing me 😭

Timeline
10 hours ago, Saa Isha said:

After your interview your status first time change in ceac web ??? Allah kre we wil get our visa without any tension Ameen im just waiting for embassy email i wanna know what the reason behind the way they r refusing me 😭

Yea my last updated first time changed date and no change in status and u also dont worry its not denied it just temporary refused under administrative process its not denied. its denied when returned to NVC.

And aameeen may Allah help us me and my fiance are crying and worrying alot. But its not solution we can just wait

Edited by Yasir786a

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Yasir786a said:

Yea my last updated first time changed date and no change in status and u also dont worry its not denied it just temporary refused under administrative process its not denied. its denied when returned to NVC.

And aameeen may Allah help us me and my fiance are crying and worrying alot. But its not solution we can just wait

Your'e lucky they kept ur passport its a good sign so be positive .. im also hurt badly im just thinking what happend to me 😥 i dont have any positive hope💔 im always thinking so much 😢

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Saa Isha said:

Your'e lucky they kept ur passport its a good sign so be positive .. im also hurt badly im just thinking what happend to me 😥 i dont have any positive hope💔 im always thinking so much 😢

Every second is hard im well aware. seek forgiveness from Allah for all sins and pray alot he Will definitely give your love.

انشاء اللہ

Edited by Yasir786a

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Yasir786a said:

Every second is hard im well aware. seek forgiveness from Allah for all sins and pray alot he Will definitely give your love inshallah.

Inshallah .. soon we will hear good news hope for the best if u received any email from embassy please let me know 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Saa Isha said:

Inshallah .. soon we will hear good news hope for the best if u received any email from embassy please let me know 

U will get visa its my pray for you bcz i feel the pain like u do. Keep updating here if m not here

yasirghafoor786@gmail.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.