Hamada2013

F2A PD november &december 2014

419 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Today i received interview letter P4. But my case status is still showing "At Nvc" why??

PD : 12 NOV 2014

Edited by Ayan17

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Any predictions for next months VB?

I tried to study past Visa Bulletins to make some guessing but there is no pattern. Unfortunately it is hard to predict as there is no trending history. My best guess is that it will star to move forward 1 month since it is the new fiscal year , maybe Dec 15 2014 ?

Regards,

TrauCon

Today i received interview letter P4. But my case status is still showing "At Nvc" why??

PD : 12 NOV 2014

Congratulation ! Good luck on your interview.

Dont worry about the status on NVC. It will change after the interview.

Regards,

TrauCon

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

How do you know ? From where you get this info ?

Exactly. From where???? New fiscal year is starting. There is absolutely no reason to deny us a move.

I saw pd nov 12 getting IL. I'm extremely confident they have cleared their backlogs and ready to roll us in.

Pd Dec 1 ,2014.

Filed: Timeline

Exactly. From where???? New fiscal year is starting. There is absolutely no reason to deny us a move.

I saw pd nov 12 getting IL. I'm extremely confident they have cleared their backlogs and ready to roll us in.

Pd Dec 1 ,2014.

You are right my dear friend. Fiscal year is starting and they should send IL's.

If you back from previous visa bulletin you will see that it didn't move till November and only for six weeks and even in some years it Retrosses too

Timeline

If you back from previous visa bulletin you will see that it didn't move till November and only for six weeks and even in some years it Retrosses too

Well it's through it retrogressed sometime back but I think it happened because it remained current for sometime. But I think our present scenario is quite different. The visa bulletin has slowed since may this year and stagnated last couple of months which uscis themself predicted it was gona retrogress but it didn't.

So my assumption is that the backlogs could have possibly been cleared. Let me emphasise purely assumption. So if a new fiscal year is starting October, its reasonable to assume that at least vb will move a month considering the fact that someone with pd November 12 has been issued an IL.

This is my case.

Timeline

Well it's through it retrogressed sometime back but I think it happened because it remained current for sometime. But I think our present scenario is quite different. The visa bulletin has slowed since may this year and stagnated last couple of months which uscis themself predicted it was gona retrogress but it didn't.

So my assumption is that the backlogs could have possibly been cleared. Let me emphasise purely assumption. So if a new fiscal year is starting October, its reasonable to assume that at least vb will move a month considering the fact that someone with pd November 12 has been issued an IL.

This is my case.

This is my case.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

But at the same time, for those years there were no "stay in same month" for fiscal year end months like what we are having now. Look here for stats (https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/family-preference-cut-off-dates/Cut-off_Dates_worldwide_online.pdf). Our year is different.

For the bad year in 2014, they stayed in same months for too long but there was a jump on Sept - not even a new fiscal year start.

So I hope for a jump on Oct , if not move forward a month. Then in Nov, there will be a jump of several months to catching up <-- My hope and my guessing, please dont ask where I get this info.

Regards,

TrauCon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.