Ivelina_Andrew

G 325A - Attachments

20 posts in this topic

Have you sent your paperworks? If not, you might wanna send the attachments by mail to your fiance/e with one of those express courier services, just to be safe...and for the sake of peace of mind.

But if you have, IMO it wouldn't be a problem, but hold on to the original attachments. If the USCIS do not send you RFE for that, then send them to your fiance/e so he/she could bring them for the interview (just in case).

I am the beneficiary actually, and I faxed the attachment with my signature. Is there a way to know for sure? The package is not mailed yet, but we don't want to lose time. I'm thinking he can put his own signature on all 4 copies, would that be enough to certify authenticity? :)

Aug 2003 first icebreaker ;-)

2003 - 2006 letters, letters, letters

Aug 2006 met at regatta in Greece

03/20/2007 I-129f mailed to TSC

08/06/2007 NOA-2, 118 days from the 1st notice.

10/24/2007 Interview in Moscow, visa approved

12/06/2007 Entered at JFK, got EAD stamp.

01/25/2008 Married in St. Augustine, FL

02/19/2008 AOS package mailed

09/30/2008 AOS interview - APPROVED!

10/11/2008 Green card in the mail

01/14/2009 Our little girl, Fiona Elizabeth, was born on Jan. 14, 2009 :-)

People have received RFEs for not having original signatures on their documents.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
well thats good but the DVD proves for certain the dates...HOw am i supposed to prove the dates if i cannot use CD that shows the dates of the pics and the videos?everything else i have are boarding passes and passport stamps...nothing w our names and dates on it...

The dates on the properties of the pics is not necessarily "rock solid" proof either as those can all be electronically altered as well. Photos are also considered secondary evidence. My photos did not have dates on them as I failed to turn that feature on in my camera before they were taken. Primary evidence is passport entry/exit stamps, boarding passes, etc....

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I had to attach an extra sheet to my fiance's G-325A because he's had more jobs than lines on the form. I did this after leaving Mexico, and I signed them myself...he didn't. And we got approved.

The only proof of meeting I sent from the past two years were pictures from Dec 31, 2005 (no dates save for the ones that I put myself) and my return boarding pass from Cancun from my last visit this Xmas. I also sent some more photos, but were dated 2001, 2002, and 2003. Obviously, I was much more interested in documenting the early stages of our relationship, and got lazy after a couple of years. Oh, and a copy of the acknowledgements page from my thesis where I thanked his family.

So basically, I had only one piece of primary evidence of our meeting, and nothing with both our names on it.

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.