annoj

call NVC or wait????

28 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello fam,i got my Noa2 since November 18th,its over a month and nothing yet,pls what's the next step to take,does my husband start calling NVC and if yes pls what's their number to call,so we can start calling tomorrow,and what do we request from the NVC when we finally get through, thank u guys for your help always,awaiting a quick response pls

NOA1: May 18th, 2015
NOA2: November 30th, 2015
Scan Date: December 22nd, 2015
CC: Groundhog Day, 2016 (42 days)

Medical: February 18th, 2016
Interview: March 16th, 2016 - Approved

Issued: March 21st, 2016

Visa in Hand: March 24, 2016

POE: March 24th, 2016

Received Green Card: April 25th, 2016

Removal of Conditions Approved: August 27th, 2019

Timeline

Thank u Gobucks for your quick response, but I couldn't find the NVC's phone number or USCIS phone number,we will need to call them tomorrow.pls help me with their numbers.thanks

Thank u Gobucks for your quick response, but I couldn't find the NVC's phone number or USCIS phone number,we will need to call them tomorrow.pls help me with their numbers.thanks

Read it slower. NVC number is in there.

NOA1: May 18th, 2015
NOA2: November 30th, 2015
Scan Date: December 22nd, 2015
CC: Groundhog Day, 2016 (42 days)

Medical: February 18th, 2016
Interview: March 16th, 2016 - Approved

Issued: March 21st, 2016

Visa in Hand: March 24, 2016

POE: March 24th, 2016

Received Green Card: April 25th, 2016

Removal of Conditions Approved: August 27th, 2019

Timeline

6033340700,this is nvc phone number. ask them if ur case has arrived in there office

6033340700,this is nvc phone number. ask them if ur case has arrived in there office

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks much black and white,il put a call through to them today

You have a number NVC has been signing case#'s to those now arriving week of 12/7.

You need to call and follow up or you will be at NVC forever.

1. Once you get case# be sure to login in immediately to the ceac.state.gov
  2. Submit DS-261
  3. Pay AOS fee
  4. You can than immediately send in your AOS and IV package.
  5. After about 5 to 7 days after DS-261 submission call NVC to have them review. This unlocks the IV fee and DS-260 for you

These tips will cut weeks off of time. If you have no issues and follow the instructions laid out you should have case complete by end of January and in queue for a March interview.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Thank u dwheels...hubby called NVC and they confirmed my case has been received by them on the 15th of December, this month.they further said it has not been processed and it will take up to 30days before I get a case number..is that normal pls, or do I keep calling them before the 1month that was given?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We received the NOA2 on November 20. It was sent to the NVC November 30. After a call to the nvc this morning they had in fact received the file and assigned the case number, the identification number, and the beneficiary identification number... The representative advised me to wait to login-until the case was marked as mail sent. I asked when she anticipated this to occur and she stated today or tomorrow

Timeline

Wow,so what do u suggest we do,call them again? We received our Noa2 18th of November, can I the beneficiary call them from Nigeria? My husband is a man of principle,hes going according to the instructions to call after a month if nothing, I told him this would only make the process slower if we don't keep calling, if I can call from my own end to hasten things up,then il be glad to

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes you can call- as the beneficiary- however this was the first time I attempted to call. If I had been told to wait 30 days I would have waited. I have read here that people continue to call, that would have to be a personal decision for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow,so what do u suggest we do,call them again? We received our Noa2 18th of November, can I the beneficiary call them from Nigeria? My husband is a man of principle,hes going according to the instructions to call after a month if nothing, I told him this would only make the process slower if we don't keep calling, if I can call from my own end to hasten things up,then il be glad to

l called every day until I got the case number. I wouldn't wait on them.

Timeline

Thank u all for your quick response,will processing of cases be slower this December, as I heard the people to assign case numbers have gone on holidays till January 4th and even if we keep calling, we might still never get a case number till January, pls how true is this?

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Thank u all for your quick response,will processing of cases be slower this December, as I heard the people to assign case numbers have gone on holidays till January 4th and even if we keep calling, we might still never get a case number till January, pls how true is this?

Actually, NVC is working until the end of December but since it's during the holidays, there will be delays. No one really knows when you will get your case number since there will be delays during this time of the year. It's difficult to say. If anything was completed before the middle of November, it'll be processed quicker but if they just received yours, it'll take a while.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.