32 posts in this topic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours isn't a non immigrant visa, it's an immigrant. Would it still work?

Spousal visa's won't have an AA# as they don't use the DS-160. I don't know how spousal visas normally progress when they are coming out of AP.

Signature coming soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Ours has been stuck in "ready" status for 2 days now. I'm checking it EVERY HOUR.... He was supposed to pick up his visa last week but the US Embassy was shut down in Brussels the entire week. He went Monday to see if he could pick it up and it wasn't ready because the computer system was down the entire week. Day 303 since we filed for K1 Visa and we still wait... Oh, did I mention I booked his airfare for the 11th of December a month ago! OOPS! lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ours has been stuck in "ready" status for 2 days now. I'm checking it EVERY HOUR.... He was supposed to pick up his visa last week but the US Embassy was shut down in Brussels the entire week. He went Monday to see if he could pick it up and it wasn't ready because the computer system was down the entire week. Day 303 since we filed for K1 Visa and we still wait... Oh, did I mention I booked his airfare for the 11th of December a month ago! OOPS! lol

Best Luck to you.. I checked again right when i opened my eyes the status, it still says ready but the date change to todays date, at least the computer is not stuck in Amman lol.. hope so..

Best Luck to you.. I checked again right when i opened my eyes the status, it still says ready but the date change to todays date, at least the computer is not stuck in Amman lol.. hope so..

Which date changed? The case creation date or the update date?

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

Mine changed to "Administrative Processing" this morning woo hoo! almost there!!!!!!!

I guess we and you on the same boat.. ours changed today to AP in both IV and NIV with date change as well.. yaayyy!!

GREAT NEWSSSS.... OUR CASE CHANGED TO AP AGAIN THIS MORNING IN BOTH IV AND NIV AND BOTH DATES CHANGED TO DEC 4 2015 , YAAYY,, CANNT WAIT FOR THE ISSUE..

Wow! Congratulations! That's going to change now!

You don't need to think about moving now! Lol! Mazel Tov!!

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

Wow! Congratulations! That's going to change now!

You don't need to think about moving now! Lol! Mazel Tov!!

Thankss.. yes, no need to move now,, love wins at the end, we are so excited, praying to god for visa issuance soon. :joy:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

I am stressing out!!! US embassy in Brussels was closed today. We have been in administrative processing since December 3rd. I'm really praying he gets the visa Monday. Our wedding is December 16th.

Timeline

I am stressing out!!! US embassy in Brussels was closed today. We have been in administrative processing since December 3rd. I'm really praying he gets the visa Monday. Our wedding is December 16th.

Hi there.. Any update yet in your case?

Timeline

He picked up his visa yesterday. I will see him Friday!!!! :-) 311 days after we filed for K1, he will be home with me forever. So excited!!!

Congratulations!!! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

He picked up his visa yesterday. I will see him Friday!!!! :-) 311 days after we filed for K1, he will be home with me forever. So excited!!!

Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.