BKN

December 2015 I-129F Filers [edited title]

1,886 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Just a suggestion for everyone, As we are in the final stages of this crazy process and awaiting packet 3 and I can't reiterate on having enough copies available of everything, petition, photos, chat logs etc I just sent out my package to Joan and it was so very easy and did not have to gather anything to send out ASAP, I was ready and had an exact duplicate to send of everything I have going through the system. And just double- triple check everythingggggg and be as meticulous as possible like your dealing with a 5 year old except its the US government , haha ! seriously I did it and our case has be extremely smooth and fast to this point CYA as you go on an don't give them any excuses to delay you. Take care and Good Luck All !

trying to do a little updating on my timeline, does "NVC Receive" mean when they got our info, or when they actually processed it, and could give me the NVC number... or is consulate recieve when you get the nvc number? sorry I'm so confused.

Basically, the NVC got my info on 2-12-16, and my number was available on 2-17-16, i just want to accurately put in the information, to help others judge the timing. Thanks

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

Alright so I got my RFE on the 28th of Jan and it was do to no letter of intnt from my fiance I guess his was misplaced becuase they did get mine and I didnt answer a question n the form about onvictions must of over looked it, anyhow my response was sent and they rec it today hopefully get an answer in the next couple of day. Been away due to so much work hope everyone is gettign their approvals

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

GUYSSSS

I know this might be a dumb question. I'm trying to fill in my timeline but im so confused with this info:

Where do I gather this information/dates from? We never received any texts only some emails and notifications to my fiancés mailbox. First that our case was received with a number, the NOA2 saying it was approved and sent to the NVC and that we would be receiving a notification and finally we got one saying the NVC received our approved petition and they will transfer it now to th US embassy consulate. However, which dates go where? Im so confused.

PLEASE HELP, IM going crazy

Finally Together :)I am the Beneficiary

K-1 Visa Journey

December 9th, 2015: I-129F Sent

December 14th, 2015: NOA1 - Hard Copy

January 19th, 2016: NOA2 - Hard Copy

February 2nd, 2016: NVC Received

​February 22nd, 2016: Consulate Received

​March 28th, 2016: Interview Date

April 1st, 2016: Visa Received

​May 16th, 2016: US Entry ---> Houston, TX

May 21st, 2016: Marriage ---> Lexington, MA

AOS Journey

June 10th, 2016: Mailed Package (AOS & EAD & AP via USPS Priority Mail)

​June 14h, 2016: Received delivery notification from UPS

​June 24th, 2016: Check was cashed

​June 27th, 2016: NOA-1 - E-Notification (email & text message) for AOS & AP

​July 1st, 2016: NOA-1 Hard Copy for AOS & AP

​July 7th, 2016: Rejected EAD for missing sign

​July 11th, 2016: Sent EAD application again

July 12th, 2016: Biometrics Invitation

​July 18th, 2016: NOA-1 Hard Copy for EAD

​July 20th, 2016: Biometrics Appointment Done :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Alright so I got my RFE on the 28th of Jan and it was do to no letter of intnt from my fiance I guess his was misplaced becuase they did get mine and I didnt answer a question n the form about onvictions must of over looked it, anyhow my response was sent and they rec it today hopefully get an answer in the next couple of day. Been away due to so much work hope everyone is gettign their approvals

so the petionor and the ben has to both wright a letter of intent of marriage i had a imagration law write everything up but i do not think that i had to give them a letter from my fin

GUYSSSS

I know this might be a dumb question. I'm trying to fill in my timeline but im so confused with this info:

Where do I gather this information/dates from? We never received any texts only some emails and notifications to my fiancés mailbox. First that our case was received with a number, the NOA2 saying it was approved and sent to the NVC and that we would be receiving a notification and finally we got one saying the NVC received our approved petition and they will transfer it now to th US embassy consulate. However, which dates go where? Im so confused.

PLEASE HELP, IM going crazy

No need to panic, you're doing fine from the looks of it with your timeline! Once you have a case number from the NVC, you can log onto CEAC with your number and it will update with the various dates you need to fill out on your timeline for the NVC portion. From the way it sounds though, you received your NOA2 notification through the mail, that date you have filled out as 1/19/2015.

You also have that the NVC received your case on 2/2/2016, I'm assuming you called them to ask if they received the case? Or did your fiance get a notification by mail with the case number? Just need a little bit more information

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

Looking at some previous case history, it seems to be about another 2 weeks after the RFE response is received.

USCIS received our response to the RFE on February 5. So your saying in approximately 2 weeks we should have a decision? (California processing center)

AOS Filed : July 12
NoA Date : July 29
Bio. Appt. : Aug 11
RFE for AOS Sept 6
RFE response Sept 13
RFE #2 NOV 5 (114 days)
RFE hardcopy arrived Nov 9 2016

Had 3025 transcribed by a civil surgeon.
Mailed back to uscis
127 days=485 . . 89 days=EAD
Nov 16 2016
Nov 27 New Card Being Produced

Nov 28 Approved

Dec 2 Card mailed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

USCIS received our response to the RFE on February 5. So your saying in approximately 2 weeks we should have a decision? (California processing center)

I think you should expect it any day now. Keep us posted.

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline

so the petionor and the ben has to both wright a letter of intent of marriage i had a imagration law write everything up but i do not think that i had to give them a letter from my fin

Well I assume yes as that was what the RFE stated and it had to be with a wet signature. Luckily I was with him for

New Years and I kind of had a feeling from what others were stating it could be. I had submitted my letter stting that I would be marrying him, but didn't submit his.

Filed: Timeline

I think you should expect it any day now. Keep us posted.

Ok I will keep you posted.. Approved Feb.17 !! We are currently vacationing in Cambodia, she laughing, the bar is cheering! Life is pretty good atm

AOS Filed : July 12
NoA Date : July 29
Bio. Appt. : Aug 11
RFE for AOS Sept 6
RFE response Sept 13
RFE #2 NOV 5 (114 days)
RFE hardcopy arrived Nov 9 2016

Had 3025 transcribed by a civil surgeon.
Mailed back to uscis
127 days=485 . . 89 days=EAD
Nov 16 2016
Nov 27 New Card Being Produced

Nov 28 Approved

Dec 2 Card mailed

GeorgeandGeorgia, on 16 Feb 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:

Hi everyone!!

I just want to know what does case status "READY" means? US EMBASSY Consular Assistant has called me to informed me that they have received my approved I-129F. Also I have received an email from them today about all the required documents I have to submit before my interview. I am just wondering what does "READY" case status means..? My status last night was "IN TRANSIT".

I already have all the required documents except for the CENOMAR as I am still waiting for it to be mailed to me by NSO. I paid it online. Also I have to schedule my medical examination.

READY means your case is at the Embassy and they are READY for you to complete the instructions that they have sent you. One item will be to schedule your interview date.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

dave2u, on 16 Feb 2016 - 11:58 AM, said:

i am just wondering what could be going on i am looking on the case status and search and see so many i-129 filed after mine that are already approved do some countries approve faster or slower then the next i just dont get it why or what would be taking so long with mine

Each country and each applicate is different. Some countries USCIS is more concerned with more so then others. People who are applying have different character, backgrounds and life history that need to be vetted. Don't go by any app or timeline and compare it to your experience because there is nothing there that will match what your experience will most likely be. The process is that your case will be given to an adjudicator along with other cases. It's like getting a laundry basket of laundry fresh out of the dryer. Do you reach to the bottom to get the item your going to fold first or take from the top and work your way down. No, you probably won't. It's the same for an adjudicator. Some cases they have will go fast and other's will take some time. If one case before yours and is taking time to process, yours will sit till they complete the case they are working on.

Remember, this process is a marathon and not a race. The more patience you have the better off your going to be.

"USCIS website: USCIS receives and adjudicates approximately 6 million petitions and applications annually from individuals and employers"

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

James and Joan, on 17 Feb 2016 - 7:02 PM, said:

Just a suggestion for everyone, As we are in the final stages of this crazy process and awaiting packet 3 and I can't reiterate on having enough copies available of everything, petition, photos, chat logs etc I just sent out my package to Joan and it was so very easy and did not have to gather anything to send out ASAP, I was ready and had an exact duplicate to send of everything I have going through the system. And just double- triple check everythingggggg and be as meticulous as possible like your dealing with a 5 year old except its the US government , haha ! seriously I did it and our case has be extremely smooth and fast to this point CYA as you go on an don't give them any excuses to delay you. Take care and Good Luck All !

Good advice.

May I suggest the following that was taken from my website http://dennyeyberg.wix.com/filipino-am-visa#!manila-process-usem/c95x

We recommend that you do three things to insure smooth processing of your documents. First, create a "dropbox", "google drive" or "just cloud" account for document storage. Dropbox is one of the easiest to use. They are free so take advantage of the opportunity. Once you have your cloud storage created then help your fiancé(e) learn how to log on and download or read documents from your cloud service. What's good about cloud storage during this process is that you can "drop" files, pictures and or scanned documents and your fiancé(e) will have access, almost immediately. Second item. Buy your fiancé(e) a 4GB thumb drive to store documents on. Now you have a no nonsense filing system which is safeguarding your documents. If any one system crashes you now have two others to access your documents from. Third item. Every single document you create, or receive during the visa process you put a copy in your cloud storage.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.